Attractive ~ Tsukishima Kei 3

It was only a few hours after Tsukishima left your house. Yes, a bit late at night but you were ready to sleep. But of course, before you went off to bed you received a video chat.

You answered the chat. "Hi!" Yamaguchi said happily. Tsukishima was also in the chat with his iconic white headphones on. He was looking into the lens of the camera. "Hey." You said to the two boys. Tsukishima smiled a little bit.

"Did Tsukii walk you all the way home?" Tadashi asked. "Yeah. He did." You said, nodding. You looked at Tsukishima. "So what happened after?" Yams asked. "What do you mean?" You asked. "It was raining so I hung around at L/N's house for a bit." Tsukishima muttered. "And did what?" Yams asked, having an idea of what was happening. You and Tsukishima looked at each other through the screen a lot. "Uh hello? Guys?" Tadashi asked. There was a silence. "Tadashi! What are you doing?" Mama Yams shouted. "Is that your mom?" You asked. "Tell her I said hi." Tsukishima muttered. "I gotta go! Goodnight." Tadashi said and hung up, leaving you and the salt lord alone on video chat together.

"Why didn't you tell him?" You asked. "Tell him what?" Tsukishima asked, sarcastically puzzled. "You know what I mean! He's been shipping us since day one." You said. "Well why didn't you tell him?" He asked. "Cause I thought you would!" You persisted. "Whatever." He grumbled. "Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." You mumbled, wanting to sleep. "Hey." He said. "What?" You asked. There was a silence. "I love you." Tsukishima said in monotone. There was a little silence. "Okay damn. I've never dated anyone before. Is it not normal to say that you love your significant other?" He asked. You felt your face get warm even though he wasn't there in person. He didn't realize it, but he was being VERY cute by saying this. "I like you too." You said quietly. "You 'like' me?" He asked. "You know what I meant!" You shouted. He hummed something under his breath. "I love you too." You finally said, reassuring him that it was fine to use such strong words. He raised a brow and his smirk widened. You didn't want to know what cocky or irrelevant thing would come out of his mouth next so you finished the chat and sighed.

Morning

As usual, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima showed up at your place in the morning to walk to school. As you met with them, you noticed the pattern that you usually walked in changed. It would usually be Yamaguchi between the two of you. Tsukishima would rather be on the far side of the group and keep to himself as you would converse with Yams and make some effort to socialize with the attractive telephone pole.

Today, Yamaguchi was now where Tsukishima would usually be. It seemed that Tsukii had made an effort to purposely be next to you today but you knew he wouldn't admit it if you questioned him so you left it alone and pretended not to notice.

You all walked. "Sorry I had to cut our conversation short last night." Yams said. Tsukishima glanced at you. You both made brief eye contact before he smirked. You didn't know what that was all about but you knew you'd find out pretty soon. "It's alright. You didn't miss much." Tsukishima reassured his friend. "We were only talking about what we did yesterday." He continued. Was he actually going to say what happened? You only wanted him to say it over video-chat so you didn't need to face the person to person awkwardness.

"We watched something and then F/N passed out." Tsukishima explained. Yamaguchi's brow raised. "What did you just say?" He asked. "What? I said L/N passed out." Tsukishima repeated. "No. You said F/N. You called her by her first name. You never do that. Especially not with girls." Yamaguchi said, eyeing the two of you. "Anyway. She passed out so I decided to finish the last of her tea." Tsukishima said. "What? That was you?!" You asked. "My bad." He said sarcastically.

You three continued to walk to school. "And then we made out on her couch." Tsukii finished. Yams looked at you both. "WHAT?! You did what?!" He asked. "We kissed. A lot." Tsukishima admitted. You nudged him. "What the hell, Tsukishima!" You said through your teeth. "You wanted me to tell him didn't you. And didn't I ask you to call me by my first name?" He said. "Oh screw you." You snarled while continuing to walk. "You can do the screwing, F/N." He hummed under his breath. You ignored it and he just stared at you.

"What is it, Tsukishima?!" You asked, annoyed. He responded by leaning down and kissing you. Yamaguchi was freaking the hell out. "Just wanted you to face me so I could do that. And it's Kei." He said with a grin. You grumbled something that you couldn't even understand. "I didn't think it was true. You finally admitted it." Yamaguchi sighed. You glared at Tsukishima.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." You muttered. "You look cute when you're pissed." He said, knowing that he was getting on your nerves. "Watchu want? You tryna fight?" You growled. "Now you just sound like Tanaka." He said, bothering you. "Whatever. I'd rather sound like Tanaka than a fucking pre-pubescent, skinny boy." You said with a grin. Tsukishima looked mad for a moment but then smiled at your valiant attempt to insult him and attempted to kiss you. "Fuck no. Fuck no. Not in front of Yams." You stopped him. He did it anyways.

"Jerk. I said not to." You mumbled. "I'm sorry, F/N. It's your fault." He said. "How the hell is it my fault?" You asked. "Cause you're the one that made me like you." He said. Somehow, you found that super cute. "It's about time." Yamaguchi sighed. "Hey, F/N." Tsukishima said. "Yeah?" You asked. "Let's go on a date." He said.

Hello, hello, hello. So ughhhh. I had a weird ass glitch with this chapter. For those that have already read the chapter, you know that I published and saved it. There are literal comments on this chapter referencing the original chapter I published. I'm not sure what happened but it was pointed out by some readers that the chapter literally just didn't exist. So, I rewrote it. I'm sorry to those who were wanting to read it. I tried to keep this as close to the original as I could. Happy reading!