It's Not Gay ~ Matsukawa Issei/ Hanamaki Takahiro 2

You finished cleaning the bar counter very quickly and after putting the damp rag back into the sink, you leaned down onto the counter. Mattsun was a few metres from you, unloading some supplies from a box. You took the moment to stare at his ass. He kept moving from side to side while unloading the supplies. You smirked even more when he did. "Perv." Makki's voice scoffed from near you.

You looked at him, he was washing some empty glasses. "What? You have a problem?" You asked. "The sound of you purring is so alluring that it's distracting me from doing my work." He said, smirking. "What can I say? It's a pretty nice view." You said. "I'm not disagreeing." Makki laughed.

"Are you going to finish your work?" Mattsun asked, turning around. "Huh?" Makki said. "Don't think I didn't hear you two." Mattsun said as he stretched his toned arms. "L/N, where do I put this box?" He asked. "Just dump it in the recycling, out back." You said as you gestured to the back exit. Mattsun just stood there with the large box in his arms. "What?" You asked. "Can you help me out?" He asked. "Sure." You sighed and got up, leaving towards the back door as Makki continued to clean.

You opened the door for Mattsun as he walked up to a large dumpster. You opened it and he tossed the box in. As you turned to enter the bar, Mattsun grabbed your waist from behind you and held you to him. "What are you doing?" You asked. He took a deep breath. "Nothing. Just felt like holding onto you." He hummed. You felt yourself blush a bit. "We should get back to work." You muttered and disconnected yourself from Mattsun, entering the bar again. Mattsun smiled and followed you. You didn't know what he was up to.

Makki was still cleaning glasses. "You know we have a dishwasher right?" You said loudly from across the bar. "You're kidding right?" Makki asked sounding frustrated. You sighed and led Makki to where the dishwasher is. As you were walking with him, you asked him something. "So what's up with Mattsun?" You asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "He randomly latched onto me while taking out some trash." You said. Makki didn't say anything. He just looked at you suspiciously. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." He said hesitantly as you showed him the dishwasher.

Later

You finished your shift and started to leave. You were walking out the back door when, "L/N!"

You turned around. Makki was lingering in the alley way. "Wanna wait for Mattsun with me?" He asked. You turned and stood with him. "It's late. I need to get dinner." He said. "So do we. Mind if we go with you?" Makki asked. You looked at him. "Why?" You asked. Makki just smiled. "Cause when I was in high school, I aspired to go out and eat dinner with you at a restaurant." He sighed. You blushed. "Oh stop." You giggled. He just smirked. "It's true! And I still would like to do that." He hummed. "As do I." Mattsun said as he walked out of the door. "So let's go." Makki said all excited. "Why not?" You sighed and started walking off.

"So where are we going?" Makki asked. "Uuhhhh." You hummed. "No worries. I know a great place! But it's posh as hell so we should find some suitable clothes." Mattsun said. "You know a posh restaurant?" You asked. "That's right. I also happen to know some guys who work there who can give us a decent discount. Pretty impressive am I right?" He said, smirking in your direction. "Sounds great. Let's go." You said. "It's been a long time since I had good food." Makki said with a smile. You went your ways to get dressed into something nice. It was time for a fancy dining experience with two different men..... But who is it that Mattsun knows at the restaurant? HMMMMMMMM