Admirable ~ Tanaka Ryūnosuke 1

Being a second year was so much fun. It was the best grade level. In the first year, everyone treats you like a kid. And in the third year, everyone puts responsibility on you. Being a second year was just smack in the middle. Not only do you feel super cool and mature but you still feel like you can get away with things. But there was always something else. You get to see your friends again as well as your super hot classmates.

You were in your first year when Tanaka first bent down in front of you. And since then, you'd been hooked. And now in your second year with Tanaka in your class, you couldn't help but be infatuated by more than just his hot bod. He was surprisingly charming, nice (to most people), and one of the most hilarious people you'd ever had the pleasure of being around.

Your best friend, Makoto from your class called you from across the room. It was the end of the day and she wanted you to come with her to the gym to watch her crush practice. She also had a large group of friends with the same crush as her who would come and watch as well. Makoto had a thing for a third year named Sugawara. She also knew that you had a thing for a certain bald (Mostly bald) classmate. If you said no to hanging out at the gym, she'd pout like a baby so you had no choice but to watch with her.

You and about four other girls, including Makoto were watching the boys. You didn't care much until Tanaka came into view with that fine ass of his. As soon as he did, Mokoto nudged you and pestered you about the spiker as him and Noya (Who you were friends with) spoke to Suga. "So we noticed you have some admirers Suga." Said the short libero. "Man. When we're third years, we're gonna have a BUNCH of fans right Noya?" Said Tanaka sounding excited. Noya agreed and then asked Suga to talk to his "Fan girls". Suga declined as he was busy. So, Noya and Tanaka decided to speak with the girls themselves.

"Oh! They're coming holy crap!" Said one of the girls. "You think they'll tell us anything about Suga-Kun?" Said another. Makoto grinned at you. "Excited huh? He's coming F/N." she teased. "Shut up." You grunted.

Tanaka and Noya came to the group of girls. "L/N-San!" Shouted Noya at you sounding very happy. "You finally came to watch a practice!" He exclaimed once more. He was so happy it was adorable. "Is Suga-Kun going to come out?" One of the girls asked excitedly. Tanaka laughed a little bit. "Sorry. Not today he's real busy. But Noya and I are pretty alright with entertaining his admirers for now." Tanaka said sounding smug as he rubbed his buzzed head. Then, Makoto opened her big mouth. "We're not ALL Suga-Kun's admirers! Right, F/N?" She looked so proud of herself.

Noya looked at you. "Right! You like er... Someone else, L/N!" Oh no. Tanaka was going to find out soon. "You like someone else on the team? I'll get him to go out with you if you want." Tanaka sneakily spoke to you. This was so weird. "No it's okay Ryu... I'll get him to go out with her." Noya smirked at you. "Let's just say Ryu, you are very admirable." Noya said patting Tanaka on the shoulder while winking at you. You looked away trying to hide how red your face was. Luckily, Tanaka's kind of an idiot.

The rest of the girls got bored and asked you and Makoto to go with them to leave. Makoto agreed and you said goodbye to the boys before leaving with the girls.

Tanaka and Noya walked back into the gym to start cleaning up. While the two were in the supplies closet, they started to talk a bit.

"I'm admirable." Tanaka told himself. "Yeah you are. And to a girl. You know, L/N." Said Noya laughing a bit. "Huh?" Tanaka asked. Nishinoya rolled his eyes. "Makato-Chan said she likes you. Tanaka froze. "Are you sure? She's super cute. And every time I talk to girls, they get scared." Tanaka said. "Yeah I'm sure. Maybe she's not like other girls, Ryu." Nishinoya said. "I think I'll ask her out. Since she finds me admirable." Tanaka said sounding smug. "I think she finds you more than just admirable, Ryu. And apparently she feels the same about your butt." Noya said. "Good. So my squats finally came in handy." Tanaka smirked, glad that he hadn't wasted time squatting.

"I think you should ask her out. She's really nice." Nishinoya said to Tanaka. "Yeah but what do I do?" Tanaka asked his friend, not ever knowing how to ask a girl out. "I dunno. Just tell her you like her and ask her to be your girlfriend." Nishinoya advised. "Okay. I'll do that next time she watches an other practice."
"I'm so proud of you Ryu, the admirable." Nishinoya said and patted his friend on the back. "Me too." Tanaka said to himself and smiled.