Two Morons ~ Hinata Shouyo/Kegeyama Tobio 1

This was recommended by one of the readers... (Thanks for the suggestion <3)

"What the hell happened?" You screamed at the top of your lungs in reaction to the scene before you.

Hinata was bleeding from his nose and crying on the ground. Kageyama was just standing there, hushing the crying ginger.

It was after school and you were to meet behind the school gym for the two volleyball players. Well, all three of you were there but one was crying on the floor and bleeding for a reason you did not know of.

"What happened?" You asked worryingly, getting down on one knee next to Hinata. He quickly shot up with one of his infamous jumps and landed on his two feet. "Heh. I'm fine. Why would you ask that?" He asked with a deeper voice and a suave tone. You glanced at the cranky setter behind you and then back at Hinata. "Uhm. Cause you were just crying a second ago." You reminded him. Hinata started wiping the tears from his face and pinched the end of his bleeding nose. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine..." He said trying not to let you see him cry.

You handed him one of those small tissue packages for his nose. He quickly opened it and kept a tissue on his nose for a bit. "Are we walking or what?" Asked Kageyama, not caring at all that Hinata was hurt. "Don't be impatient, Tobio-Chan." You said his name the way Oikawa did to tick him off a bit. He twitched an eyebrow and waited patiently. "You got hit in the face with something again didn't you?" You asked the shrimpy teen. "A volleyaball." He said.

"We were practicing while waiting for you and this dumbass decided to catch the ball with his face." Kageyama harshly said. "I was trying to do what Bokuto-San taught me!" Hinata said defensively as if it was a good excuse. "Come on, let's go." You yawned and started to walk.

Later

Every Friday after school, the three of you would hang out at your place. You lived with your five sisters (Yes, five) who were rarely home. The twins, Aiko and Hanae worked at late night Hostess clubs on Friday nights, the party animal, Itsume went to clubs with her friends on Fridays, Konomi the man slayer, spent most of her time at her boyfriend's house and the other, Misako, the studious one, usually stayed with a friend since her friend's place was near the university she went to. So, the house was always your's on Friday nights. When the two guys were over, you usually helped them with their homework, give up half way and end up watching a Korean drama that you three got hooked on. They'd both end up leaving pretty late and often spent the night at your place. You even kept some spare clothes for them over since your house was pretty much a second place for them to go. Hinata once spent the night at your place for about a month. It probably would have lasted longer if Kageyama hadn't found out and assumed you were secretly banging after school. Point is, the two were very familiar with your home and were probably going to spend another night over.

Homework was mostly done (Mostly= Not at all) and the three of you were watching the Korean Drama you loved so dearly, Boys over Flowers. Little did the two know that you had finished this episode without them and you were actually thinking about how your life would be in a K-Drama.

K-Drama Universe

L/N F/N was on the a public balcony, which had a beautiful view of the resort she was staying at. She was contemplating the meaning of life, in a horrible conflict between right and wrong. But which was right? And which was wrong? Trapped, She didn't know who to choose. Her childhood friend, Hinata Shouyo or her Middle School crush, Kageyama Tobio. Recently, they had both confessed their love to her, but she could not choose. If she rejected Hinata, would she come across as mean and cold? If she rejected Kageyama, would he return to being the insensitive and self-centered king he was? Who knew? She didn't.

Back to Haikyuu

"Do you mind if I spend the night over, F/N?" Asked Kageyama. "Of course not." You replied, still half lost in your thoughts. "Aaw man! Are you serious, Kageyama? I was going to ask to sleep over." Hinata said sounding annoyed. "You can BOTH spend the night. You know that I don't mind." You responded before Kageyama could call Hinata a dumbass.

It was about 12:30pm and the three of of you were still up. Hinata started talking about a cat-fishing show he watched where people busted people who were cat-fishing other people. Kageyama thought this sounded stupid and so did you, Until Hinata proposed cat-fishing his teammates. This idea was genius to you so the three of you started by making a fake profile named "Yamada Haruka"on Facebook and started messaging the second years since the third years might find out and kick Kageyama and Hinata off the team.

First!
Tanaka Ryunosuke
Yamada: Hey :) you seem nice I like your hairstyle.

"Hinata, are you serious? He has no hair." You scolded Hinata. "Wait he's responding. Let me reply." Said Kageyama, taking Hinata's phone.

Tanaka: Hey, thanks. It says in your description that you go to Karasuno are you new?

"Why did you write that in the bio, Kageyama?" You asked. "Just wait." He responded.

Yamada: Haha, ya. I'm new to Karasuno but don't have any friends but you seemed nice so I thought I'd message you since you don't look like a dumbass.

"Why the hell did you say that? Now he knows it's you!" You said annoyed at the setter. "Yeah. And Tanaka heard me talking about the cat-fishing thing." Hinata said laughing.

Tanaka: I swear to god, Hinata, Kageyama. I'm gonna tell Daichi. XD. Go to bed.

Yamada: Ok.

Nishinoya Yuu

Yamada: Hey ;)

Nishinoya: I know it's you guys. Ryu told me. Cat-fish the first years though it's gonna be so funny. Lmfao!!

Yamada: Sure.

Yamaguchi Tadashi

Yamada: Hey, cutie.

"Why'd you call him cutie?" Asked Hinata. "Cause he's cute." You giggled. "You better hope Tsukishima doesn't respond. He'll get pissed at you for hitting on his boyfriend." Said Kageyama. "They're not dating, Kageyama." Hinata glared at him.

Yamaguchi: Oh hi. Do I know you?

Yamada: No. But I go to Karasuno with you.

Yamaguchi: Really? I haven't heard of a Yamada. I probably would have known you already since you seem so nice.

Yamada: I'M SO SORRY YAMAGUCHI IT'S L/N, KAGEYAMA AND HINATA YOU'RE SO CUTE I'M SORRY IT'S HINATA'S FAULT!!

Yamaguchi: Oh okay. Goodnight, L/N.

"What the hell?" Kageyama looked at you, puzzled. "Sorry. He's just so cute." You were laughing. "Let's just do Tsukishima." Hinata yawned. "I'd love to do Tsukishima." You smirked. Kageyama glared at the both of you. "Okay so let's do it." Hinata was pumped. "Yeah let's do Tsukishima!" You yelled. "Gross. You're both gross." Said Kageyama. "That's mean, Kageyama." Hinata pouted. "You're the one who wants to do Tsukishima." Kageyama glared. "What the hell! No I don't. You want to do L/N!" Hinata pointed at Kageyama who instantly blushed. "W-well so do you!" He responded with. Hinata's face turned red.

"I was kidding about the Tsukishima thing, guys." You giggled nervously. My, my, my. This was going to be an interesting night.