(Lemon) Benefits ~ Tendou Satori 1

Hello! So before you start, please keep in mind that the majority of the chapters for Tendou's story are mature and sexually suggestive. If you're into that thing (if you're a perv like me), welcome. If you don't like all that then you may want to refrain from reading Tendou's chapters. See ya!

Tendou lived alone until the two of you met. You lived alone too. For whatever reason, Tendou didn't live with a family. He had a job and could afford a small home in an apartment complex. You couldn't afford anything. Your parents had put the last of their savings into your education before they died but shortly after they passed, you lost track of the house and couldn't handle it by yourself.

When you and Tendou met, he was getting scolded by a teacher. He didn't seem to care. Apparently, he had said something that threatened his teacher and was in trouble for it. You had the responsibility of taking him to the office as the teachers seemed to scared to do anything about the tall, red-head. He stared at you a lot during the walk in the hall but it didn't creep you out. You assumed he was trying to scare you. "You're really pretty." He said randomly after you escorted him to the office. "Uh. Thanks." You said and left.

To get extra credit in school to increase your chances of getting a job, you volunteered at the office a lot. Which meant you saw Tendou a lot.

You got used to seeing his face around there more often. Teachers assumed he was "threatening" them or something, he'd go to the office, no one could prove anything and he wouldn't get in any trouble.

It was late after school. The secretaries at the office trusted you to keep order which you did. A few of them left for a some sort of emergency and you were the only one in the office. You looked to the clock. 6:47pm. It was late to be staying at school but the janitor would show up at 7:30pm so you didn't have that much more time. You took advantage of your free time and started completing your homework. Whist doing your homework, you heard the door open. A secretary forgot something perhaps?

Not looking up from your desk, you muttered. "Did you forget something?" You asked. "You could say that." Replied the silly and relaxed voice of Tendou. You looked up. He was wearing gym attire. "Why are you here? It's late." You said. "Got in trouble and had to clean up after practice." He confessed. "Hmm." You said and continued your homework. "Watcha doing?" Tendou asked and peered over the desk to look at your hand, writing away on the sheet. "Homework." You said. "B-O-R-I-N-G" he spelled out the word boring and went around the desk, standing beside you. His height was slightly intimidating. Not to mention, you were sitting so the difference was drastic.

"Why're you always here? The secretaries even left." He asked. "I'm trying to get extra credit so I can get a good job." You said. Tendou sighed. "Doesn't your family worry about you?" He asked. You hesitated. "They're not alive." You said. "Oh." Tendou said, obviously mad at himself for asking the question and darkening the already dark atmosphere. "Where do you live?" He asked. "Anywhere, really. Abandoned buildings, places that other homeless people don't live." You explained. Yes, it was absurd that you went to high school but was also homeless. You didn't know why you were telling him this.

"Huh. Wanna live with me?" He asked. You looked at him with a funny appearance. "Pff. Okay." You said. "I'm serious." He said and put his hands on your shoulders. "You're obviously tense. And if you need somewhere to go, you should come live with me. I'm alone too." He said beside your ear. You felt shivers going up your spine at his close proximity. You had grown accustomed to Tendou's creepy nonsense but not to him touching you. You inhaled deeply. "Uuuh." You started. "I'm real lonely, L/N." He said. "I don't know." You said. You didn't know if you trusted him.

Suddenly, he grabbed your arms and pulled you out of the seat. "What are you doing?" You asked. He pushed you up to the desk. His large hands cupped your face as he stared at you for a long time. "Please." He said. "Why do you want me to live with you?" You asked. He didn't respond. Instead, he kissed you. You put your hands to his chest, not to push him off. You weren't stopping him. Part of you was more than okay with this and you didn't know why.

Tendou immediately lifted you up onto the desk and pulled off his shirt. You didn't really picture Tendou as a muscular guy but now that you saw him shirtless, it was hard not to see him as muscular. He grabbed your shoulder and pinned you down, then shoved his hand up your skirt. You hummed for no apparent reason and he slid down your panties a little, his fingers, smoothing over your wet slit. His other hand started unbuttoning your shirt. He wasn't doing a good job so you took the shirt off for him. "Why am I doing this?" You thought. You didn't have an answer for it.

He parted your legs and removed your skirt. You heard the shuffling of his shorts as he pulled them down and positioned himself between your legs. You could feel his hardness, rubbing against your entrance, teasing you. "I'm going to do it, you know." He said lightly. You didn't say anything, just looked away and prepared yourself. You closed your eyes and waited for the penetration. You didn't know what his size was like so you didn't know what to expect.

You could feel him slowly enter. You took a deep breath. When he didn't get a moan from you, he quickly penetrated you violently. "Ah!" You moaned and arched your back bit. He enjoyed the reaction he got so he continued to ram into you in a brutal manner. Whilst pounding you, Tendou pushed you down flat on your back and stared at you. You looked at his face, more specifically, his eyes. They were focused on you and giving him a very alluring facial expression. He wasn't really making any sounds, only you were. You bit your lip a few times but every time you did, he would pound harder.

You didn't mind how he did you. The violent way he plowed you clearly pleased him and it was making you feel the same. What you didn't expect was while he was giving it to you, he let his head hang close to your neck and said "Pull my hair." You gulped through moans and reached up, placing your arms around his neck and gripping at the tips of his hair. He let out an incredible moan as soon as you did that. So, you continued. This time, your fingers found the roots of his locks and gave them one long tug. This moan he let out was even better. You'd never think you could hear a man make such lewd noises.

Soon, you were both moaning and you were experiencing some sorts of contractions. He could feel you tightening a little bit. "You're going to cum. Me too." He said through his lustful moans and gave you a few harder pounds. You climaxed on him, making him stare in awe at your facial expression. He finished shortly after, on your torso.

You two stayed like that a for a bit longer. Tendou slowly moved off you and started to dress again. You slowly sat up on the desk, your body was shaking.

Tendou tossed you the shirt you were wearing as he pulled up his bottoms. You buttoned you're skirt again and made sure your shirt wasn't all wrinkled. "So how was that?" He asked. You didn't know what to say. "Um. Good." You said hesitantly. "Are you tempted to live with me now?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "I'll think about it." You said and sighed. "That's good enough for me." He said and started leaving the office. "By the way. Don't tell anyone about this." He said before leaving.

He was gone now. You didn't know exactly what just happened and you couldn't stop thinking about it. You wondered how this would effect your relationship later on..