Another Match ~ Oikawa Tooru 2

You got along pretty well with Karasuno's male volleyball team and felt like you were totally back stabbing the boys. Of course, they didn't think you were because you had feelings for (and the phone number of) Oikawa A.K.A their rival. To them, knowing a female who was seduced by the handsome captain's good looks and impressive volleyball skills was the usual.

You'd usually spend your after school time watching a volleyball practice at Karasuno but you felt wrong and now out of place at a practice since you pretty much sold yourself to Johsai (Your cousin and your crush are both on that team so it's pretty natural)

Now, you couldn't help the uncomfortable feeling when you walked into the gymnasium to watch practice. So to avoid the feeling, you rarely attended a practice.

Present Time

You were making your way to exit the school and walked by the gymnasium where the sound of volleyballs roughly hitting the ground tempted you to walk in and watch the boys. But of course, all you did was glance in the direction of the building and continue walking.
At least continuing to walk was what you planned to do but instead you were tackled by what felt like a small child.
Which was close enough to who it was.

"Hinata?" You puzzled with the tiny ginger hugging you tightly. "Is everything alright?" You asked.
"No. You stopped coming to our practices!" He lifted his head to face you which wasn't very successful since you were much taller than him.
"Uhm yeah sorry about that. It just felt weird being there." You said pretty embarrassed but with honesty. "Because you're dating Oikawa?" He said loudly. A few heads turned responding to Hinata's words. "Were not dating, Hinata. We're just kind of..... Involved I guess. And you know, his teammate's kind of my cousin." You said quietly. "So that's why you can't come to our practices anymore. But you can still come to watch our matches right?!" He happily asked.

Two days from now, there was going to be a match between Johsai and Karasuno. Hinata obviously was exited and wanted you to come.

You looked at the younger boy still clinging to you. You would never want to make him upset since you obviously did that already by not attending his practices. "Course I will." You smiled.
Hinata's face lit up and his eyes shimmered. He thanked you loudly and ran to the gymnasium.

Day of the match

You were watching the match with other Aoba Johsai students around you. Yes, you were on Johsai's side of the gym. Of course, you changed out of Karasuno's uniform to not raise any brows and stay under people's radars.
The match was going on for a while now and you didn't cheer at all since you didn't know who to cheer for.

The cheering from a large group of girls beside you was nerve racking. When they weren't talking about stupid stuff, they cheered and when they did neither, they spoke about which girl Oikawa would rather go out with. Yes, they spent the whole time cheering for and talking about Oikawa. How annoying.

Frequently, a Karasuno player would smile or wave at you which kind of confused Johsai.

"Why is Karasuno waving at our side of the gym?" Asked Oikawa slightly annoyed. Hajime quickly noticed why. "That's why." He said pointing to his cousin. Oikawa looked in the direction he was pointing and was pleased to see who was there. "F/N-Chan!!" He called out to you waving with a cheeky smile and a pink tint on his cheeks.

The girls who were cheering for Oikawa turned their heads to face you. Some looked jealous, some looked annoyed at your presence, some looked sad but the majority of them looked at you as if you were a celebrity. This was weird. You smiled awkwardly and waved back at the handsome setter. You also waved to Hajime who smiled a bit and gave you a nod.

After that awkwardness, the match continued. You watched as Johsai and Karasuno fought for dominance of the game. Then, a small group of about four girls walked over to you. "Uhm. Are you a friend of Oikawa-Kun?" One of them shyly asked you. "Uh yes." You responded half expecting the girls to tear you into pieces. "Would you please introduce us to him?" Another asked also with a shy expression. You were about to respond when one of the girls cut you off with; "Nevermind! What a stupid question! We're sorry for bothering you!" The group ran away seemingly terrified, leaving you seriously confused.

End of Match

The game ended with tied points. The game has already gone on for longer than planned and because it was a draw, it was to be continued on a different day. (Lol I know that's basically impossible. Please ignore plot holes)

You were leaned up against a wall. Soon, Hajime and Oikawa were walking towards you. They both seemed rather annoyed that no one won the game yet. "Hi, F/N-Chan!"Oikawa said happily picking up the speed of his waking to get to you. "Hi, Oikawa-Kun." You said also happy to see him. "Hey, Hajime." You greeted your cousin with open arms trying to hug him. He didn't want to hug you back. Because he wouldn't hug you, Oikawa opened his arms and wrapped them around you. "So mean, Iwa-Chan! Is that how you treat your cousin?" He proceeded to say as you hugged him back. Hajime glared at Oikawa for teasing him and for hugging his beautiful cousin.

Later

Hajime got off of the public train. Oikawa's stop was the one after Hajime's but he didn't get off, refusing once again to let you go home without an escort to ensure your safety. After getting off of the train, you and Oikawa got into a detailed conversation about your current situation involving the Karasuno boys. For some reason, the topic of you no longer attending their practices peaked an interest in Oikawa of all people. You had no idea why Karasuno's rival wanted to hear this.

"Then do you feel like you're backstabbing me and Iwa-Chan?" He asked. "Kind of. I mean, Karasuno's my school. Hajime's my cousin and you're my... Friend." Oikawa noticed that you paused before saying "Friend" which made him crack a smirk. "But Iwa-Chan doesn't care that you go to Karasuno. And neither do I. So you're not backstabbing us at all." He said happily. "Actually, I really like you." He said as his face began to turn red. "I like you too, Oikawa-Kun." You said knowing very well that your face was turning just as red as his.

I didn't take long for Oikawa to change the subject. "So I saw some girls talking to you today." You quickly recalled your encounter with the girls. "Yeah. They wanted me to introduce them to you." You casually said. "Well I guess you said no." Laughed Oikawa. "Actually, the girls ran off before I could even answer." You responded. "Well it's a good thing you didn't accept the request." He said which seemed a little rude. "Why?" You asked but what you got in return was something unexpected.

Oikawa grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you into a kiss. Your mind was experiencing some insane reactions but you closed your eyes and returned the kiss. "Cause if you introduced them, we wouldn't have gotten to be alone together." Said the captain separating his lips from your's. "Do you want to be my boyfriend, Oikawa-Kun?" You asked completely random. Oikawa smiled. "Wait to steal my lines, F/N." He said slightly whining. "Then yes, I will be your girlfriend!" You said happily.
Oikawa smiled and kissed you again.