Contagious ~ Kuroo Tutsuro 2

You were lying on your floor with your boyfriend, trying to finish your homework but you kept being interrupted. "F/N." Kuroo kept repeating as he poked you on your cheek a couple times. "Do your homework, Tetsu." You said swatting his hand from your cheek. "It's so boring." He whined. You only had one question left to answer. He had six.
"I have one more. You better finish quickly if you want to catch up." You teased. He groaned and started scribbling something on his sheet.

You finished and attempted to help your boyfriend. Examining his stencil, you noticed he got everything that he answered right. "You got all that right. The rest should be easy to you." You said kind of surprised. You picked up Kuroo's sheet and started looking over it when he decided to wrap his long arms around your waist and pull you to his side. It's so annoying when he does this... You thought rolling your eyes as the bed head put his face between your neck and shoulder.

"We could do something else more amusing you know." He whispered. You were not phased at all since Kuroo often pulls shit like this with you. "Tetsu, knock it off you have to finish the work." You said pushing his head off of you.

An Hour Later

After finally finishing Kuroo's homework, you decided to cuddle. You were happy to be cuddling with you wrapped around his arm and your head on his shoulder. Kuroo was just sitting stiffly. Obviously, he didn't want to JUST cuddle. He'd often kiss your ear, neck or cheek in hopes of getting you in a more romantic mood. It wasn't working.

While Kuroo was kissing your neck... "What are you doing, Tetsu?" You asked slightly annoyed that your cute cuddle time was cut short because your boyfriend wanted some action. "Come ooooon, F/N." He said with a slight whine. "Can't we just mess around a bit for once?" He asked still with his face in your neck. "Why though?" You asked in actual curiosity. "Cause we never do." He said with another slight whine.
You sighed.

Why does this happen so often? Always the same thing. I'm attempting to do something serious and Tetsu just thinks it's a good idea to try to "have some fun". Horny bastard....

You continued to drift off in your own thoughts when something unexpected happened. Your doorbell rang.
"Are you expecting someone?" Kuroo said taking his face out of the crook of your neck, actually sounding interested in who is at your door. "No I'm not." You said getting up to check the door. You opened the door. "Kenma?"
"Hi L/N. Is Kuroo here?" He asked.

Kuroo came to the door as soon as he heard the familiar voice mentioning his name. "What are you doing her, Kenma?" He asked kind of confused. "Your mom has no idea where you are." He said in monotone. "She tried calling you but you wouldn't pick up your phone. When I found out, I assumed you must be here." Kenma directly told Kuroo who looked insanely nervous. "Shiiiiit..." Kuroo mumbled on his way to get his phone. You stood at the door awkwardly with Kenma hearing; "What the hell?! 19 calls?!" Kenma strategically replied with, "Go home, Kuroo. Unless you're busy." Kuroo was definitely going to reply with making up some random excuse that didn't exist. So, You replied for him. "Nope. We're not busy at all." You said proudly while looking at your boyfriend who was unimpressed since he had planned to sexually seduce you by the end of his stay. "Then go home. Leave this poor girl alone." Kenma said monotonously.
"F/N....." Kuroo whined your name obviously wanting to stay.

"You heard Kenma! Go home and leave me alone!" You said with much pride.
Kuroo mumbled something under his breath as he dragged his feet to go get his belongings. He was almost like a child it was so adorable.

"Why do you even like him?" Kenma asked. "You could do so much better."
You laughed at Kenna's remark. "I heard that! It's not funny! I have lot's of appeal!" Yelled Kuroo from the other room. "Also, why are you still here, Kenma?" He talked again from the other room. "I'm supposed to make sure you return home without making any stops." Kenma said only a bit louder than he usually speaks.

Kuroo finally came down the hall towards the door. Putting on his shoes looking kind of upset. "Why are you upset, Tetsu?" You asked. Kenma nearly barfed at the nickname. "Because! I'm being kicked out of my girlfriend's house." He complained, pouting a bit. "No you're not." You said in comfort. "He kind of is." Responded Kenma. "See? Even Kenma thinks so." Kuroo complained again. "I'm not the one kicking you out though." You patted him on the head twice. Before you could place a third pat, Kuroo grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall beside you just kissing your neck and ear. Kenma looked away. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm making the most of my time at your place." He responded with your lips only about an inch apart. They didn't stay an inch apart for long as Kuroo slammed his lips into your's.
of course, you kissed him back with your arms around him.
"Gross. Kuroo, go home." Kenma said for the third time trying to avoid looking at the two of you.
Kuroo didn't pull away. "Okay, Tetsu. Time to go." You said, removing your lips from his.

"Nice to know one of you has some sense." Kenma was now able to look at both of you. "Bye, F/N." Kuroo said sounding upset. This was just so cute.
Kenma turned and started walking back. "Yeah. This really sucks. If you stayed longer, I may have actually let you get some." You smirked obviously not meaning a word you said. Kuroo looked at you with wide eyes for a while. "Oh well. Bye, Tetsu!" You gave him a small peck on the cheek and shut the door behind you. "Damnit!" You could hear Kuroo's voice from outside while you laughed your ass off.
"Kuroo! Let's go you horny idiot!"
Yelled Kenma down the road.