(Lemon) Stupid ~ Kageyama Tobio 4

The rain was ridiculous. Kageyama stayed late after school for volleyball practice and you were waiting for him to come over to watch movies and relax. You sighed and looked out the window. "Where the hell is he?" You asked yourself.

The rain was pouring and slashes of lightning were now decorating the area. Suddenly, the power went out, thanks to the weather.

You went around, lighting candles for light. After you finished lighting candles, there was a knock at your door. You knew it was your boyfriend so you walked over to the door.

You swung open the door. There before you stood Kageyama. His hair was dripping wet and so were the rest of his clothes. His shirt however, had a massive brown stain. "What happened?" You asked and let him in. "Fucking Hinata tripped me into a muddy puddle." He grumbled sounding angry.

He looked around and noticed the dark house lightly lit by candles. He blushed. "Uuuh. What's happening?" He asked, flustered. "What are you talking about?" You asked. It didn't take long for you to notice that he was taking the candles and low lighting as an attempt to get romantic.

"Nothing. The power's out." You explained. "Hmm." He hummed. "Anyway, do you have any oversized shirts I can wear?" He asked. "Sure. I'll look." You nodded. It didn't take long for you to find a large shirt for him to change into.

You came back to him with the shirt and some large sweatpants, only to find that he had already started removing his clothes. You stopped dead in your tracks as he unbuttoned the school shirt and began pulling it below his shoulder to take it off, he noticed you staring out of the corner of his eye.

"What?" He asked. You just needed a moment to take all this in. Kageyama, tall, handsome, muscular, soaking wet and now almost completely shirtless was in your living room, in the dark, surrounded by candles. You set the clothes on a chair. "I just remembered I forgot a towel!" You said quickly and turned around to get a towel. You were stopped on your way by your boyfriend.

His hand was on the top of your head. "It's fine. I'm mostly dry." He said. He was lying. He really wasn't mostly dry. "Uh. Okay." You hummed. You felt your face get very hot and the rest of your body, shaking a bit under his touch. "F/N?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah?" You replied. "Am I making you nervous?" He asked. You desperately wanted to be a Tanaka and yell "Fuck yeah boiiii!" But decided to play it cool.

"N-no. I'm fine." You said, stuttering. "Really, F/N? Really? You had to stutter of course you did!" You thought to yourself. "Are you sure? Cause you're shaking." Kageyama said and turned you around to face him. "And blushing." He finished. "Well a bit. Only a bit! Just a bit." You repeated. "It's because I'm not wearing a shirt right?" He said. "Well yeah. And you're all wet." You sighed. "Sorry. You make me nervous too sometimes." He confessed. "Uh. Okay. Cool." You said and kissed his cheek. "Let's go do something." You said and walked to the couch with him.

You were both expecting to be watching movies or something but the power was still out so you sat there in silence. "Heh. Fun." You joked as you sat together. He looked at you. "Sorry, F/N. I can't forget about that." He mumbled. "What?" You asked. "You said I make you nervous. I don't want to make you nervous." He said. "You're still not wearing a shirt, asshole. What do you expect?" You thought to yourself. If he really didn't want to make you nervous, wouldn't he be at least wearing a shirt? "He really is an idiot" you thought. "Making me nervous doesn't have to be a bad thing." You said. "How?" He asked. "Making me nervous can be good. Like making me nervous because I'm excited. Or other stuff like that." You said to reassure him.

Kageyama scooted closer to you and rested his forehead against your's. "Then I'll make you excited." He said almost whispering and kissed you roughly. It caught you off guard but you warmed  up to it pretty soon.

His tongue met your's and the kiss was becoming more intense. He managed to push you down bellow him and started kissing your neck as his hands roamed your body for places to "excite" you from. As he lightly nibbled and sucked at you neck, his hand went up your leg slowly, taking his time. You inhaled deeply and exhaled a moan.

He slid off your pants and moved himself lower down your body and finally placing his head between your legs. Your heart was beating faster now and your breathes, deeper. You could feel his warm breath on your crotch as you shuttered under the feeling. You then felt something warm and kind of wet down there. It took a small amount of time for you to find out he had licked the cloth covering your entrance. He started doing it again and again, making you grip the fabric of the couch and bite your lip.

As his hand once again went up your leg and started to tug at your panties, you took off your shirt and tossed it off the couch. He was making you want him more. Kageyama soon slid down your panties and took them off. You closed your legs on reflex as he hovered over you and stared at your body.

He unclipped your bra for you surprisingly quickly and dropped it off the end of the couch. You heard his belt being undone and the sound of his pants that were still wet being thrown aside. You stared at him and his skinny but muscular body. He leaned down lower and wrapped your legs around his waist, leaning down to your face and kissing you again. When he stopped kissing you, he fasted you in his grip and Whispered to you. "Are you excited now?" Was what he asked. "You can make me more excited than that." You whispered back. This seemed to turn him on as he wasted no time to enter you.

You moaned loudly as he entered. He immediately trusted into you. His speed was perfect and with every one, he pleased you even more. You held in your moans but he didn't like that. "Don't stop. Let me hear them." He said as he continued to plow you. You tugged at his hair and moaned for him like he wanted. This pleased him as he groaned with you. "Faster. Go faster." You begged as he continued. He nodded quickly and rammed into you faster, harder and rougher. You moaned even louder.

"You like it, F/N? Does it feel good?" He managed to ask you between moans and groans. "Yeah." You moaned loudly to him. "I don't know how long I can last." He panted. "Me neither." You replied. It seemed that right after that, you climaxed. You moaned loudly and breathed heavily as you did. He still continued to thrust himself into you and finally, he kissed you passionately as he finished inside of you.

You both laid there for a bit as he removed his member from you and collapsed on you. "There. Did I make you excited?" He asked. "Yeah." You panted. "Good." He said. "But I can do much better than that."