"Like" ~ Iwaizumi Hajime 2

First!
Hey guys. So for some weird reason, I've been getting a bunch of private messages not only asking for more chapters of Iwaizumi (which is awesome cause I only uploaded one chapter) but a lot of you wanted to know what the character I made up, Hisao, (who plays the role of F/N's older brother) looks like. I did respond to you guys saying what he looks like and you guys responded with "Omg daddy." Or "I want this man." HE'S YOUR BROTHER AND I DO NOT SUPPORT INCEST SO STOP IT!! That is all, children. And no there will not be a Hisao lemon. That's gross... You may read.

Ayumi was skipping to school as you were walking behind her. "Why are you skipping?" You asked. "Why aren't you?" Ayumi responded and slowed down. "So. Have you talked to Iwaizumi-Kun recently?" She asked. "What? Why would I?" You asked "Cause you like him." She smirked. You sighed and didn't say anything. "Well have you spoken to him?" She asked. "No. The only time we talked was at the library." You said. "Isn't he in your class though?" She asked. "Yeah. He doesn't sit close to me though." You muttered.

You both approached the school building and passed by the gym, only to see the volleyball team leaving. "Oh look who it is." Ayumi said and nudged you. You looked and noticed that Oikawa was pretty much doing the exact same thing that Ayumi was doing right now but to Iwaizumi. Nudging him towards you.

You and Iwaizumi made brief eye contact and then both looked away. You walked a little faster to avoid awkwardness. Ayumi walked with you. "What the hecky was that?" She asked. "Nothing. I should go to class." You brushed it off and went on your way to homeroom.

Class

Your science teacher was talking about a new project. "You'll all be in groups of two." You heard the teacher say. You got excited as you and your friend made eye contact, already plotting to be partners when your dreams were shattered after the teacher spoke again. "And to avoid sidetracking and fooling around, I'll be sorting the groups." The teacher said. You could hear your fellow students sighing in frustration at this. For this project, you and your partner would have to be given a science topic to make a presentation about that topic.

As students went into groups, you watched as the people you wanted to be grouped with were grouped with others. Finally your name was called. "L/N and Iwaizumi." The teacher said loudly. You felt your heart drop. You both looked at each other and Iwaizumi later moved to sit at your desk with you. You both just sat there awkwardly, waiting for the teacher to give you a topic.

Finally, the teacher arrived and gave you your topic. "Hmmm. I gave out the majority of the topics. Alright you two will be working on the reproductive system." The teacher said with a smile and handed you two a rubric. "Good luck." He said and walked off to the next group. "So uh. When should we meet up to do this?" Iwaizumi asked. "We could meet up to reproduce anytime you want, sugar." You could hear the perverted side of your brain (that sounds like me) say. "Uhm. This weekend could work for me." You said awkwardly. Iwaizumi nodded and pretty much explained that this couldn't happen at his place. You knew Hisao wouldn't allow a guy over but maybe he'd allow it if he knew this was for a project. "Okay." You said, smiling.

Later

"So let me get this straight. You're working on a sex project with Iwaizumi?" Ayumi asked. "Pretty much." You mumbled into your hand as Ayumi burst out laughing. "Maybe we shouldn't do this at my house. You know how Hisao is." You said. "NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! You have to do this at your house! Hisao should know he exists as soon as possible!" Ayumi urged. "Okay, okay. Calm down. Hisao's going out to some convention anyway this weekend. I'll see what I can do." You reassured.

Home

"Fuck no." Hisao said. "You know you're not supposed to have guys over." He said while he packed a suitcase. "And I'm leaving for the weekend. I won't be able to supervise you." He said, bothered. "But it's for a project!" You insisted. Hisao paused. "Really? What project?" He asked. "A science project. And I really need that mark!" You urged. Hisao sighed. "Fine. He's allowed to come over but JUST for the project. And he better not be a perv." Hisao growled. "Thank you!" You said, jumping around out of joy.

Weekend

You opened your door to let Iwaizumi in. "You live at a tattoo parlour?" He asked, clearly interested. "Yeah. My brother runs it." You said casually, shutting the door. You led him upstairs to where you'd be doing the project.

You both sat on the floor. You read things from online and from your science textbook to complete some paragraphs you were writing. You moved closer to him to read something he was currently reading. When he noticed how close you were to him, Iwaizumi instantly turned red and excused himself to use the washroom. You sighed. "Right when I get next to him." You thought to yourself.

You continued to write down some information and read out of a book. Iwaizumi returned not wearing the sweater that he was wearing before. You gritted your teeth because you knew you couldn't check him out now without being caught. The sweater covered those amazing arms of his and he had taken it off. This was pissing you off. "Damn it all." You thought and went over with him what you read and wrote while he was gone. He seemed to understand it and asked very few questions.

"Damn teacher knew exactly what he was signing us up for when he gave us this topic." Iwaizumi growled. "Pretty sure he's just trying to give us a hard time." You laughed. You got a smile in return from him. He seemed to be amused by you laughing. You pretended not to notice and scratched the side of your cheek, an awkward gesture that you did a lot when flustered.

You, for a second time got closer to him in an attempt to go over the subject again. Even though it was the second time that you shortened the distance between you two, you were closer than the first time. There was little space between you now and this was how you liked it, being close to him. You felt a sense of comfort from him.

When you looked up at him to speak, you realized that you were a lot closer than you intended. There was a very little gap between you two now. You didn't expect Iwaizumi to close that gap. And that's when he kissed you. You rested a hand on one of his arms, finally getting a feel of dem muscles.

His other arm went around your waist and pulled you even more into him, with you pretty much on his lap. His tongue found its way into your mouth as this innocent kiss became more intense. Finally, you two pulled apart to take a breather.

You exchanged looks. You just looked out of breath but his eyes were full of lust. Iwaizumi was pretty much begging you to continue with a single look. "I like you." He said, finally. "Then do that again." You said with your lips only inches apart. He gave you a smile before your lips connected once more. You internally thanked your teacher.

Is it just me or is that teacher a god?