Aaaak! Thank you!!

(I didn't know what to put as a picture so I just put a picture of Tom Riddle cause he's hot af)

Okay so I just logged on and realized that I have 201 followers?! Quoi???

I'm shocked. I was shocked af when I noticed I had a solid hundred. But now I'm kind of freaking out. I didn't think my stories were that good. And honestly, I was thinking of deleting them. But I got so much support for my Haikyuu stories that I decided to keep going.

I'm not announcing this in any of my other stories because they aren't very popular. Besides, I got followers from my Haikyuu writing. Thank you all sooooo much! (This is just in time for the holidays) I cannot believe that people actually like the weird, perverted and stupid stuff I publish and if it weren't for Haikyuu then I probably wouldn't have any hope as a writer. 300 followers and I'll do a face reveal! Just kidding. I'm not trying to blind you all with my uggo muggo.

I just wanna thank all of you who've been active with reading my stories because without you, I would suck. Like worse than I do now. Which is a lot.

I appreciate every single one of you. Of course, I'm thankful for Haikyuu and I'm m thankful for the people who read this. But where would I be without this platform? I've had people message me about stories they're thinking of writing. All I can say, go for it as long is it doesn't offend anyone. Reading on this platform has exposed me to such a warm community who also loves Yaoi and all kinds of writing.

Thanks to all of you! And don't forget to keep Oikawa's secret! <3

#smalldickinoya