Envy ~ Tsukishima Kei / Yamaguchi Tadashi 4

It was the day of your date with Tsukishima. He decided that he wanted to pick you up at your place. It was the day right after your date with Yamaguchi and you really were wondering if Tsukishima could top Yamaguchi. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There was a knock at your door. You opened it before Tsukishima could stop knocking. "WHAT THE- Christ. You're fucking creepy." He said, slightly surprised. "How do you expect me to date you I if you keep insulting me?" You asked as you got on a coat and put on your shoes. "Sorry." He said under his breath, not wanting you to hear his apology. "It's okay." You said with a smile. "So where are we going?" You asked while you two walked. "We're going to my place." He said, relaxed. "And...?" You asked. "And what? Maybe we'll watch something. I already have some food there so don't worry about it." He said.

You both walked to the train station to head to Tsukishima's place. You sat together on the train. He took out his phone and started texting something. "Dude." You said with a scowl. "What?" He asked. "Who texts other people while their on dates?" You asked. "Sorry it's my brother. He keeps asking oddly specific questions about how well the date is going so far." Tsukishima said sounding bothered. You laughed. "I'm just telling him to leave me alone. Then I'm off the phone I swear." He muttered and closed his phone after a few types. "There." He said and looked at you. You smiled. "So." You said. "So what?" He asked. "How long have you been crushing on me?" You asked. He didn't say anything and instead, tried to look away so you wouldn't notice his blush. You only grinned at that. "Why is that important to you?" He responded. "Because I'm thinking that between you and Yamaguchi, I should choose who has liked me the longest." You explained. "Then I've liked you longer than Yamaguchi." He said. "Well how am I supposed to know you're telling the truth?" You asked. He smirked. "Because I'm the one who's going to end up dating you anyway so it doesn't matter." He said. "Well even if you liked me first, it doesn't mean I'm going to automatically choose you." You said. "You just said that it does mean that." He said. "Well I guess what I meant is that, liking me first would give you more points over Yams." You explained. Tsukishima scowled. "Points? You have a point system?" He asked. You smiled brightly. "Why yes. I do." You said. Tsukishima sighed. "Well at least you won't be easy." He said under his breath.

The Tsukishima Residence

You arrived at Tsukishima's place. The front of the house had some bushes, a tree and a nice lawn, small but pretty. "Nice." You said. "Thanks." He said. And that's when you saw the bushes rustle. Your eyes widened. "Uhm. Tsukishima..." You said. He didn't seem to notice the bushes. You pointed at the bushes. He sighed. "Did the bushes rustle?" He asked. "Yeah they did." You said. He rolled his eyes. "Get away from my house you fucking pedophiles." He shouted and started kicking his bush. "Pedophiles??" You repeated sounding horrified and getting ready to call the police. Out of the bushes came Tanaka and Nishinoya. "Yeah. We're not pedipheels!" Nishinoya said defensively. "The word is PEDOPHILE. And I'll be calling you both that the longer you decide to stalk me." He said. "Gee. Fine. We can tell when we're not wanted. Come on, Noya." Tanaka said sounding offended and walked off. "Woah wait. This girl's not fugly." Nishinoya said. Tanaka gasped. "Okay, Tsukishima! I see you! Getting the cute girls." Tanaka laughed. "Go away!" Tsukishima demanded and the boys ran off.

"Well that was... Interesting." You said. "They've been hanging around my place for about two weeks. They keep trying to get a picture of me smiling." He sighed. You thought it was funny and began to laugh. Tsukishima watched you laugh and suddenly paused. His eyes widened. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I left the window open in the dining room." He said. "You don't really think they went inside of your house while you were gone." You said. "Knowing Tanaka and Nishinoya, it's highly likely." He said.

You both rushed into the house. Everything seemed normal. Tsukishima hurried to the dining room and closed the window. He looked around. "Everything seems normal." He said. You joined him and also looked around. You looked at a coffee table and saw a picture frame missing a picture. "Nice empty picture frame." You laughed. He looked at the frame and sighed. "They stole a baby picture?" He asked and started laughing. "What's funny? They stole a baby picture of you!" You said. "They stole a baby picture of my brother." He laughed. "Oh." You said and giggled.

"Anyway, what do you want to do?" You asked. "You." He said. "That's not funny." You said sounding unimpressed with his remark. "It wasn't supposed to be funny. I'm only being honest." He said with a smirk and started rummaging through a drawer in his kitchen. You ignored the comment. "Let's just eat.... And talk. Or something." You muttered. He laughed a bit, seemingly pleased with the fact that his comment bugged you.

You both sat and started eating some ramen because ramen is always a go-to. "So... How's volleyball?" You asked. He sighed. "Fine I guess. Daichi and Suga Senpai have been trying to teach me friendship. I already have friends." He said, sounding bothered. "What? You have like two." You said. "That's enough for me. You and Yamaguchi are the only tolerable people in the entire school. Aside from older students who I barely even talk to anyway." He said. "You're not friends with Hinata or Kageyama?" You asked. "Are you trying to insult me?" He asked. "No. They're funny!" You said. "They're stupid." He said. "So? You can be friends with stupid people." You laughed. "But what if their stupidity rubs off on me?" He asked. "Then you'd be able to relax, not seem so angry and maybe have fun." You muttered. "You think I don't have fun?" He asked. "I meant in volleyball. You don't seem to enjoy it that much." You said. "Cause it's not that big of a deal. I have fun reading and... stuff." He said. "Stuff?" You asked. "Nothing." He said. You smirked. "You mean playing with dinosaur figurines?" You laughed. He blushed. "Wha- no! No." He said. "Very convincing, Salt-Boy." You said with a laugh. He laughed too. "Salt boy?" He asked. "Yes. Because you're very salty." You said. "Hm." He mumbled with pink cheeks. It was almost as if he took the name "Salt Boy" as a compliment.

You spent the rest of the day talking about how creepy Tanaka and Nishinoya were for sneaking into Tsukishima's house. Tsukishima also attempted to win more points over Yamaguchi by asking you about your hobbies and shit. The day ended with him walking you back home.

As soon as you were about to open the door of your house to go inside after saying goodbye, Tsukishima grabbed your arm. "Yeah?" You asked. He just stared at you in the eyes for a long time. Then, his eyes moved to your lips and he sighed. "I would totally kiss you right now. But I don't think Yamaguchi would be too happy about that." He said. You blushed. "Nope. I don't think he'll be happy about that at all." You said with a forced giggle. He was still holding onto your arm. "So which date was better?" He asked. "Uh. I don't know. I liked both of them." You said. He smirked. "I guess we'll have to go on more to figure it out then." Tsukishima said. He let go of your arm. Again you were going to open the door and walk into your house when unexpectedly, he pulled you into a hug. "What are you doing?" You asked, your face making contact with his lower chest. "I can't kiss you so I'll give you something else to think about until the next date." He said before letting go. "Yes because a hug gives me so much to think about." You laughed. "Well I can't do anything more than that or I'll be an asshole." He responded. You really didn't peg him as a hugger. "I didn't know you hug people." You said. "I don't. But like I said, I can't kiss you. So that'll have to do." He said and left with a red face. You thought it was cute that he was all mushy over a hug.

You walked into the house and still, you couldn't make up your mind. Which one would you date, Yams or Tsukki? Well, a few more dates to choose wouldn't hurt.