Attractive ~ Tsukishima Kei 5

You didn't know why he was in such a lovable mood but he was. You were on public transport, a train to be exact and the three other first years were there with you two. Why did Tsukishima choose this place and time to get into a mood. He rarely ever felt the need to be affectionate towards you so what the hell?

He sat beside you with his arm holding you to his side as he kissed your neck. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm kissing you." He responded while continuing. "But why? We're in public." You asked. He didn't respond to that, just kept showing displays of affection. "I love you." He said. You smiled. "I love you too. But can you explain this to me?" You asked. He shook his head. You turned to Yamaguchi. "Yams, what's going on?" You asked. "I have no idea. I think he had a change of heart. Ask the phantom thieves..." Yamaguchi suggested. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." He said. "Aw. So cute. I should add them to my book of ships." Hinata said. "You have a book of ships?" Kageyama asked. "You don't?" You asked. Kageyama rolled his eyes. "Public displays of affection are annoying as it is. Why is it so much more disturbing coming from Tsukishima?" He muttered. Tsukishima lifted his middle finger to the hateful setter. Kageyama gritted his teeth at this and looked away.

People on public transport rarely pay attention to others they don't know but this one group of other high school students seemed put off by it. Tsukishima just kept munching on you. "You still haven't given me an answer as to why you're doing this." You said. "I'll tell you later." He mumbled. "I thought we were meeting up to study. Not to watch Tsukishima try it on with his girlfriend." Kageyama said. "Well study closely. You may learn a few things." You said jokingly with a wink. Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and Hinata laughed at the remark. Kageyama just looked disgusted.

Finally, your stop came and you all got off the train and headed to a nearby park where the tutoring was going to happen.

You all arrived at the park and pulled out your books. It was time for some English. Huehuehue.

"I can't believe we were assigned a whole book to read. I had trouble finishing the first chapter. I'm taking a break before I read the second chapter." Hinata said. "Oh. You... Didn't finish it?" You asked. "And you did?" Kageyama asked. "Yeah." You laughed. "So did I." Tsukishima said. "Me too." Yamaguchi said with a cute smile. "Ugh! How?" Hinata asked. "I finished it two days ago." Yamaguchi said. "I finished it the day I got it." Tsukishima said. "Same." You said. "The hell? Then can't you just tell us how it ends?" Kageyama asked. "No. You won't learn anything if we do that." You said while shaking your finger. Kageyama glared at you.

This guy always has an attitude when it came to you. "Hey. Shouldn't you be staring at the book instead of my girlfriend?" Tsukishima asked sarcastically. "There's a difference between staring and glaring." Kageyama said thinking he sounded clever. "Either way, do it to your book." Tsukishima said, also sarcastically. "Did you even start reading it?" You asked. "Uh. Yeah." Kegeyama said awkwardly. You laughed. "You're a terrible liar." You said. He just rolled his eyes for the hundredth time today.

Later

Hinata went home early, Kageyama went with him and Yamaguchi left a little after they did. You and Tsukishima walked down the dimly lit road to his house. He had asked you to spend the night for some reason. "So, mind telling me why you were being so weird on the train?" You asked. Tsukishima looked down at you. "There were too many guys on that train. I can't help but feel like every guy looks at you whenever you're around." He said. "So?" You asked. "I just wanted them to know not to try anything funny on you. You're mine." He said. You laughed.

You both walked into his house. Akiteru wasn't home and Tsukii made sure of that. You walked into his room and put your bag down. "Ugh. My back hurts." You groaned. He leaned against the wall and tossed his headphones onto his desk. While rubbing your back, you looked up to the ceiling, relaxing a bit. "So why did you want me to spend the night?" You asked as you turned around then froze. Tsukishima had began unbuttoning his school uniform and stepped closer to you. So that's what he wanted to do...