Perfection ~ Sugawara Koushi 2

It's been a month since you went on a date and you've been spending lots of time together since. You didn't know what you were. You got along well and clearly had romantic feelings for each other but nothing was official.

Your phone rang late at night. You were trying to sleep even though it was a Friday night. You growled. "What?" You asked, pretty snappy as you picked up the phone. "Hi L/N. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." Suga's voice could be heard from the phone. "Yeah you woke me. Why are you calling so late?" You asked while yawning into the phone. "Cause I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if I could come over." He said. "Why? It's late." You asked. "You don't want to spend time with me?" Asked Suga, sounding offended. You sighed. "Of course I want to spend time with you." You said. "But my sister's in the house right now so it wouldn't be a good time." You said. "Then I'll be over to walk you to my place." Suga said and hung up.

He showed up pretty quickly and you two walked to his house. "So why did you want to hang out this late?" You asked. "So I can fall asleep." Suga said as he made himself comfortable on his bed. You were still wearing your nightwear and got comfortable beside him. Suga instantly latched onto you and snuggled up with you. "You're so weird." You sighed. He hummed something into the back of your neck that you couldn't understand.

It was morning and you were still half asleep. Suga's arms were tightly wrapped around you and he was out cold. You smiled a bit and closed your eyes, trying to fall back asleep in his warm embrace. That's when the moment was ruined.

Into Suga's room walked Nishinoya. "Hey Suga HOLY CRAP! RYU GET OVER HERE!" He shouted as he saw you both in bed together. Tanaka ran in soon after. "OOOOH SHIT! DID SUGA GET LAID?!!" Tanaka shouted. "WHAT?!" Yelled Daichi's voice. "What are you doing here?" Suga almost screamed as he instantly shot up with red cheeks. Asahi and Daichi walked in. "Suga.... Wow." Asahi said sounding impressed. "What? This isn't what you think." Suga said loudly. "Guys! Daichi's not talking! I think he's jealous." Tanaka laughed. "What?" Daichi screamed. "Guys! Just get out!" Suga screamed.

Everyone left the room and waited. Suga quickly put a shirt on. "How didn't I notice he wasn't wearing a shirt?" You thought to yourself. "I'm sorry, L/N." Suga said as he kissed your forehead. "I'll be back soon just wait okay?" He said as he left the room.

Outside of the room

"Eeey. There he is." Tanaka said. "You sly mofo." Nishinoya said, nudging Suga. "You should give us a warning or we could have walked in while the action was happening." Tanaka laughed. "What are you doing here anyway?" Suga asked, ignoring the two idiots. "We were going to watch a movie. You could bring your girlfriend." Asahi said. "She's not my girlfriend." Suga sighed. There was a long silence. "UUUUH SHIIIIT WHATTA SAVAGE! SMASHING A GIRL HE'S NOT EVEN DATING! THAT'S MY BOI!" Tanaka shouted. "FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS! ALRIGHT!" Nishinoya shouted as him and Tanka punched Suga's shoulder. "You... did it with a girl that you're not dating. I didn't take you for that kind of guy, Suga." Daichi said, almost impressed. "No! We're not dating YET. We went out lots of times but I don't know if we're actually a couple. Also, nothing happened. We didn't do it so stop thinking we did." Suga explained with a red face. "And I don't think she wants to watch a movie. Especially this early in the morning what the heck." He sighed. "Ey! It's best to go when it opens so we don't have to be in a crowded place." Tanaka said. "Also my sister has connections with that place. It's the best." He explained. "I don't care. You can leave now. And don't break into my house ever again." Suga urged as he shooed everyone out of his house (like a real mom). "It's not our fault you left the window unlocked." Nishinoya said as the team left.

Back to F/N

Suga walked back into the room. "What was that about?" You asked. "Nothing important. I'm sorry." He sighed as he sat beside you on the bed. He leaned down and rested his head on your shoulder. "So uhhh. You said we're not dating." You started. "Can we?" You asked. Suga stared at you with wide eyes. "You're asking my permission to date?" He asked. "Well yeah." You shrugged.

Suga paused for a minute then pulled you onto his lap. "Does that mean I can call you F/N?" He asked. The way he said your first name sounded right. "Obviously." You said shyly, blushing at the fact that you were on his lap. "Yeah. Let's date." He finally said and kissed you tenderly. You returned the kiss as your fingers lightly tugged at his pail hair. "I can't wait to bang you." Suga muttered under his breath. "Dafuq" You instantly thought. Suga did kind of have a habit of speaking his mind. "I'm guessing you meant to think that." You said. His face turned red and warm. "You mean you don't want to?" He whined. You didn't say anything and just kissed him again.