Stupid ~ Kageyama Tobio 1

So this one's gonna be a little mean to Kageyama.

You turned the corner of the building to see a certain raven haired setter staring at the vending machine. He looked so intent and determined to something. Obviously, he was trying to figure out which drink he should get even though he always ends up choosing the same one. You couldn't help but laugh at the adorable sight in front of you. As soon as you made a sound, he turned and looked at you.
"L/N? What the hell are you laughing at?" He asked all annoyed. "Why do you waste your time trying to pick a drink when you always choose the same one?" You say knowing that the question would annoy Kageyama. "Hmph." He grumbled and pressed the button to receive the miniature carton of milk.

You turned to leave and get ready for your next class when Kageyama stopped you, grabbing onto your wrist. You turned around wondering why he grabbed you so suddenly. Kageyama had just noticed that he just grabbed some girl. He jerked his hand off of you with a light tint of pink to his cheeks. "L/N, I was wondering if Hinata and I could study with you." He said after his blush slowly faded. "What? Why?" You asked. It was pretty obvious. You were a great student not to mention Hinata and Kageyama were the worst of the worst. "We've been trying to look over stuff with Tsukishima but it hasn't been working out that well. We've been doing better with Yachi but it's not fair to waste her time all the time just because we're not good students." He said while sipping his milk. "Yeah you two are pretty stupid." You teased. "But I'd be alright with going over the stuff with you two." You said. Kageyama thanked you and walked away.

You've had a small crush on Kageyama for a while. Obviously, you wouldn't just go up to him and tell him since you're positive he won't accept your feelings. But, you've tried to get closer to him and it seemed to have worked.

After School

Kageyama and Hinata were both supposed to be at your place. But the only one who showed up was Kageyama. "Do you know where Hinata is?" You asked the setter. "Knowing him, he probably got lost." He said without expressing any sort of emotion. "Then I guess we should get started instead of waiting around for him." You sighed and opened your textbooks.

Kageyama pointed out what he went over with Tsukishima, what he did with Yachi and the things he didn't go over at all which was the majority of the textbooks. After finishing the most of that the two of you could handle in two hours, the little tutoring session was over.

You and Kageyama just sat around and socialized. Then something really random came up.

Kageyama's cheeks turned pink like earlier that day. "L/N, could I ask you something serious?" He asked avoiding eye contact. "Sure. What's the question?" You replied with all ears. Kageyama approached you and looked you dead in the eyes. You began to blush a tiny bit. "Is something wrong Kageyama?" You asked. "L/N...." He said in a low tone still looking you in the eyes. "Yes?" You asked. This was seriously annoying you. "Am I... Am I really stupid?" He finally asked.

There was a long pause. "Uhm. What?" You asked. "Am I stupid, L/N?" He asked again. You thought you heard wrong the first time. "Well am I?" He asked eagerly. "What the fu- no you're not stupid!" You exclaimed slightly annoyed. This..... This is what he wanted to ask you so badly? Wow. "Are you sure?" Kageyama asked once again. You were questioning if he actually was. "Yes I am sure." You said pretty annoyed. "Oh okay." He responded and relaxed himself. It's because you called me and Hinata stupid today." He spoke. "I didn't mean it you know. I was kidding." You said. "Oooooooh." Kageyama said like he just solved a mystery.

You turned around to go get a glass of water. "Wait, L/N! There's something else I wanna ask you." He said following behind you. He was going to ask you an other ridiculous question. You turned around immediately to face him when you unexpectedly were met to his lips being pressed against your's softly.

He slowly placed his arms around your waist as you kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. Kageyama would pull you into him even more by your waist, intensifying the kiss. Eventually, he pulled away from the kiss and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"What was that for?" You asked with red cheeks. "I just like you." He said, playing with your hair a bit. "Do you live alone?" He randomly asked. "Uh... No. I live with my older brother but he's barely home." You replied. "It's really late by the way." You told him letting go of his body. He still didn't let go of your waist. "Are you asking me to leave?" He asked. "In a way yes." You responded. He let go of you and picked up his bag headed to the exit.

He stood at the doorway for a while. "I have another question, L/N." he said. "Yes you are stupid." You responded. "No not that." He frowned. Then his face turned super red. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You've been waiting for these words to exit his lips. "Yeah I'd love that." You said happily as you went over to hug him goodbye.

You kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight, stupid." You said. He glared at you a little bit before leaving.