Stares ~ Nishinoya Yuu 3

"HNNNG!" He grunted. "Yuu, stop." You muttered into the pillow. "F/N!!" He shouted. "No!" You shouted. "HNNGPFFFT." He grunted as he tried to pull you off the bed. "Yuu!" You said loudly, irritated. He sighed and lied down on top of you. "I like it when you scream my name, F/N." He said next to your ear. You rolled over and flipped him off of you. "Oof." He grunted as he fell on his ass. "F/N." He whined. "What do you want?" You asked. "You know what I want!" He whined, standing up. You rolled your eyes. "Come on pleeeaaaaase? I don't wanna have to lie about it to Ryu." He pleaded. "Then don't lie about it." You said with snark. Your boyfriend sighed and sat on the bed with you.

"But I'm your boyfriend." He said, sounding upset. "Well I'm on my period. I doubt having sex would be all that fun while I'm bleeding and I'm in constant pain." You said. Nishinoya sighed. "I guess you're right." He mumbled. "But as soon as it's over, let me know okay?! I'll buy candles and romantic music and maybe some handcuffs if I can afford them!" He said sounding excited. How can someone sound so innocent and child like after just saying he would buy handcuffs to have sex with you? You nodded and smiled.

"So now what?" He asked. "Maybe we can watch something." You proposed. "Oh! There's a new movie I wanted to see!" He said sounding happy. "Then let's go." You said and stood up. He took you by the hand and you both left to the theatre.

Later

You both left the theatre room. "That was so awesome!" Nishinoya shouted. "It was terrible, Yuu." You said. "What? It was LIFE CHANGING! My favourite character's Johny. He's my favourite customer." He said. "Johny's stupid. I liked Denny." You said. "Pfft! He was so dumb!" He said. "Well the movie was awful." You said, laughing. Nishinoya shook his head in disbelief.

As you were walking out, you noticed two familiar guys leaving the theatre of a kinky film. "Is that.... Hinata and Kageyama?" You asked. Nishinoya looked. "OH MY GOD!" He shouted. The setter and the shorty looked in your direction. "Fuck." Kageyama said trough his teeth as you and Nishinoya walked up to them.

"Well, well, well. Fancy meeting you here, KaGAYama and HOMOnata!" Nishinoya said. You laughed. "It's not what it looks like." Kageyama said while rolling his eyes. "Woah! Nishinoya-Senpai! Is this pretty girl your girlfriend?" Hinata said sounding astounded. You smiled. "That's right. Ain't she just the greatest?" Nishinoya bragged. "If she can put up with you, she must be." Kageyama said, smiling to himself at his remark. "Well yes. She's fantastic. I trust you're treating Hinata's asshole well." Nishinoya said with a smirk. You laughed into your fist. Kageyama gritted his teeth. "I don't get it." Hinata said, squinting. "We're not dating. Hinata told me this was the second instalment of Shrek the musical." Kegeyama explained. "Yeah. We ended up watching fifty shades of grey. Took me a while to figure out it wasn't Shrek the musical." Hinata said. "Okay I believe you." Nishinoya said. "Good. So don't tell anyone on the team ESPECIALLY Tsukishima!" Kageyama said and left with Hinata.

"I hope you tell Tsukishima what you saw here today." You said. "Yes. Remind me to do that." Nishinoya said and left the theatre with you.

Noya's House

"Hehehehe." He let out a maniacal laugh. "What is it?" You asked. "I'm about to text the Karasuno group chat. We always have fun conversations." Nishinoya explained. "Can I see?" You asked. "Of course! I would never deprive you of this." He said as he kissed your cheek.

Karasuno Group Chat (There should be a theme song)

Nishinoya
Sup bitches?!

Ukai
That's rude.

Tanaka
Hey, Noya. I'm guessing you and L/N finally got it on today. ;)

Daichi
Uhm. Ew.