(Semi-Lemon) Remember ~ Azumane Asahi 4

You were spending the day far away from both of your homes. You had gone to a separate part of the city on a field trip. You enjoyed yourself so much that you decided to return, only it was just the two of you. Because you were far from home, you both had to stay at a hotel. When you suggested it, Asahi got really, really flustered, knowing exactly what couples do at hotels.

You had spent the day at a cool mall. The stores were unique and while you did most of the shopping, Asahi just sort of stood with you and tried not to get bored. He was very pleased though when you found a sport's store. He enjoyed it and upon finding the volleyball section, looked the most excited you'd ever seen him. Everything was great until Asahi noticed that one of the advertisement photos was of Oikawa. Asahi bought it just so it wouldn't be in the store anymore. He said it "Ruined the entire store". You didn't know your boyfriend was such a savage.

You both got back to the hotel room. Asahi set his sports stuff and his poster of Oikawa that he bought aside. "Woo! That was fun." You sighed as you hopped up and landed on the bed. "Yeah that was great. I'm so happy we came." He said happily and sat beside you on the bed. "So uh. It's around nine." He said quietly. "There's one way that uh... We could make the day better." He said and boldly put his hand on your thigh. You were shocked at his bravery. "Seriously?" You asked. "Well yeah. I'm sorry! I mean, we don't have to." He said, kind of losing his confidence. "No. I want to. I just don't have any protection." You said as you sat up and got close to him. "It's okay. I do. Picked some up back near home. You know, we are sleeping in a hotel." He explained. "I-I'll go get it now!" He stuttered nervously and darted off the bed, going to the washroom. You heard him digging around in bags and the opening and closing of drawers.

You took it upon yourself to get yourself ready. So, you took off your hoodie, revealing a plain tank top. You took off your socks and waited. Asahi soon walked out with a box of condoms. "So, uh. Found them." He said awkwardly. You smiled and laughed. Asahi instantly noticed that you had removed your clothes. He sat in front of you on the bed and laid is hand on your shoulder. "F/N." He said. You smiled sweetly. "Asahi." You said back. Asahi closed his eyes and leaned in. You closed your eyes too, preparing for the moment he-

You sat up straight in your bed. Your heart was racing. Was that a dream? Or was it a fragment of your memory that had come back to you? You couldn't figure it out but it felt very real. Even though it was only in your head, you were able to still feel Asahi's hand on your shoulder. Your chest was rising and falling again. You shook your head quickly and opened your phone. You had gotten two messages from Nishinoya and another from Asahi.

Nishinoya
Suuuup! Me and Asahi are on our way! We'll be there soup.

Nishinoya
*soon

Asahi
Nishinoya and I are going to be at the hospital soon. Just to visit. Noya says he has a plan but he won't tell me what. I'll see you soon! <3

You didn't respond. You were kind of excited to know that the boys would be with you soon. You sighed and leaned back into your bed, shutting your eyes to pass the time until the boys arrived.

Asahi got on top of you, pushing you bellow him onto the bed. You instantly took off your top and began to slide down your pants. Asahi was excited that you took off the top half of your clothing and decided to pull down the rest of the bottom half for you. He quickly undressed and in a matter of seconds, you were both in your underwear. "You're so beautiful, F/N." He whispered next to your ear before planting a kiss. "So, so beautiful." He whispered again and ran his hand up and down your body. He took a deep breath and pushed himself lower down the bed so that he had direct contact with your crotch.

He instantly pulled down your panties and started kissing and licking the folds of your womanhood. "Ah! Asahi!" You moaned loudly as Asahi pleasured you with his mouth. You felt his tongue enter you, flicking and covering the your inner surfaces. "Ahn!" You moaned and gripped the bed sheets. "F-f-fuuuuck! Ah!" You dug your fingernails into his scalp. Asahi took his face out from between your legs. "You swore! Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine! Please continue." You begged. Asahi smirked and went back between your legs. He moaned while he pleasured you. You moaned louder and louder until your sounds were all you could hear.

"Uh. F/N?" Asahi's voice came in out of nowhere. "WHAT?" You screamed and sat up in bed, sweating and gripping your bed sheets. You looked around and noticed Asahi right beside you. You blushed instantly about the things you had just thought of him doing to you. "A-Asahi! Hi!" You said with a red face. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded really fast. "Are you okay?" You quickly remembered his voice when he moaned those words to you. "Yeah! I'm fine. I'm fine." You said and smiled. "Woah woah woah. Was someone having an ultra wet dream about Asahi?" Nishinoya laughed. "What? Stop it!" Asahi said frantically to Noya with a red face. Nishinoya just laughed.

"Anyway, F/N. We didn't just come here to say hey. I, yes, I have a plan." Nishinoya began to say. Asahi laughed a bit at Nishinoya's stupid sounding phrase. "You laugh now..." Noya started to say as he dug his hand into a purse he had with him and pulled out a massive rock. "BEHOLD!" He shouted and held out the rock. "Uh. Okay?" You said, unsure. "What are you going to do with that?" Asahi asked. Nishinoya walked up next to your bed, rock still in hand. "Uh.... What are you going to do?" You asked. "It'll all be over soon." He said sounding menacing as he lifted up the rock. You flinched. "What are you doing?!" You asked, shouting a bit this time and alarmed. Asahi went up close to you and Nishinoya. "Noya. What are you going to do?" He said sounding worried. "Sorry, Asahi. I know you'll get hella pissed when I do this. And I'm sorry, F/N. But trust me, it's for the best." Nishinoya said. You had a small idea what he was about to do. But you thought he was only kidding. He wasn't. In less than a second, Nishinoya had smacked you across your head with the rock. "WHAT THE- NOYA!" Asahi shouted as picked up Nishinoya and carried him across the room, ready to whoop his ass. Protective Asahi is the best kind. Though, he cared more about you at the moment than Nishinoya and his rock.

Asahi quickly ran to your side after putting down the tiny person that had just assaulted you with the rock. "F/N, are you okay?" He asked as he held your hands. It didn't take long for it to all come back to you. "Huh?" You asked yourself. You suddenly remembered everything that you had lost. Was that seriously what it took to bring back your memories? "Asahi..." You started. "Yeah? Are you okay?" Your boyfriend asked, frantic. "I REMEMBER!!" You screamed and jumped up out of the bed, hugging a very confused Asahi. "W-w-what?" Asahi asked. "I remember everything!" You said happily and bounced up and down, still holding Asahi's hands. Asahi turned to Nishinoya. "If this is a prank, it isn't funny." He started. "I knew it'll work! I saw it in a life hack video." Nishinoya said, proud of his work.

Asahi looked back at you. "You actually remember everything?" He asked you. You smiled and nodded. "I do!" You said happily. Asahi immediately grabbed you and pulled you into a passionate kiss. "Woah, Asahi. I don't need to see that, jeez." Noya said and turned around. You kissed Asahi back, glad that you were back to normal, besides a bump on your head from Noya's rock. Asahi pulled away for a second. "I missed you so much, F/N." He said, sounding like he was going to cry. "I missed you too." You said and pulled him into another kiss. Nishinoya had proven to be a real genius...

*Don't try that EVER. This is obviously just BS so if someone you know has lost their memory, please, please do not hit them with a rock. The only experienced person is Nishinoya.