Stuck - Hinata Shouyo 3

The Karasuno Group Chat

Ukai
No, Tanaka. I'm not giving you free ziplock bags from the store.

Tanaka
Fuck!

Suga
Language!

Tanaka
Sorry.

Daichi
Unacceptable! How dare you curse???

Tanaka
I'm sorry. Geez...

Nishinoya
Smh.

Tsukishima
Truly disgraceful.

Yamaguchi
Yeah!

Hinata
I can't fucking believe you, Tanaka.

Suga
Hinata!

Hinata
I'M SORRY!

Tanaka
Why do all of you have filters all of a sudden? Shit, man.

Asahi
TANAKA!

Tanaka
Ahhh! Sorry.

Yamaguchi
You two are so f*cking vulgar.

Ukai
See. If you're going to curse, censor it.

Suga
Thank you, Yamaguchi. You get a red sticker!

Yamaguchi
Thank you.

Tsukishima
We're still doing that sticker thing?

Nishinoya
Yamaguchi, sassy but classy.

Tanaka
Hey! Where's my sticker? I apologized!

Daichi
Your sticker was not given because you used a curse word.

Tanaka
... You didn't give me a sticker?!?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WORK SO HARD FOR MY STICKERS AND THE ONE TIME I MESS UP, I DON'T GET ONE! FUUUUCK!

Kageyama
Shut up. I'm trying to read yaoi.

Suga
TANAKA! HOW DARE YOU?!

Tsukishima
Kageyama, you could have just said "I'm trying to read."

Kageyama
I needed you to understand the severity of my situation.

Tsukishima
No one wanted to know though.

Ukai
I wanted to know. Everyone wanted to know.

Tsukishima has left the chat.

Tanaka
Rood.

Tsukishima has entered the chat.

Tsukishima
*rude

Yamaguchi
So cool, Tsukii!

Daichi
I'm sorry. You know what I realized? The majority of you are disrespectful! Cursing, sharing your yaoi habits! LEAVING GROUP CHATS! But you still get a sticker for good spelling, Tsukishima.

Tsukishima
Oh yay. A red sticker I'm so excited. (-_-)

Daichi
Actually it's green.

Tsukishima
How fucking dare you?

Suga
LANGUAGE!

Daichi
This is what I mean! I've been talking with Takeda and Ukai. We also made an agreement with the Dean.

Nishinoya
There's no way this is good. The Dean sucks.

Ukai
Well I guess this is the right time for it. The Dean allowed us to have the entire school to ourselves for a full weekend. We were planning a little boot camp to teach you all some manners. And you're not getting out of it!!!

Tsukishima
The Dean's allowed to just give the team the school? For a full weekend?

Suga
It's cause we promised to keep his "secret".

Nishinoya
What secret?

Daichi
.... No more questions!

Tanaka
Question!

Suga
No questions!

Asahi
Wait one question.

Daichi
No!

Asahi
Please!

Suga
Well fine. You have lots of stickers so this is a privilege.

Daichi
Alright, Asahi. What's your question?

Asahi
Can I bring my sister?

The Next Day

"Asahi, NO!" You shouted as you sat beside your brother on a train. "Will you stop screaming, F/N? We already left the house to go." Asahi sighed. "But I don't want to spend the weekend at school. Let alone with the volleyball team." You sighed. "Why not? It's a boot camp teaching us to stop being disrespectful. You could use it." Asahi explained. "Shut up, Jesus." You sighed. "See? You're always calling me Jesus and you know I don't appreciate it." Asahi said sounding offended. "Besides. Hinata's going to be there." He said, thinking it would make you want to go. "That's even worse! He's just going to whine about me not going out with him." You sighed. "Maybe you should go out once and see how it goes." Asahi suggested. "No." You said. "Well I don't see you trying to date any of the other first years." Asahi said. "That's because Kageyama's a moron, Tsukishima can be an asshole and Yamaguchi... Actually I might actually go out with him. He's cute." You said. "But he likes- never mind. He likes someone. So no." Asahi said.

"How about this, I don't date anyone?" You asked. Asahi didn't answer. "Fine. Don't answer." You huffed. Asahi sighed. "Okay in all seriousness, I want you to date someone for pretty selfish reasons." Asahi confessed. "Huh?" You asked. "Because I'm leaving next year and I won't be able to protect you. I know you'll say you don't need protecting but you'd be surprised at how many people I had to stare down and act tough around to have you safe." He sighed. You listened closely. "And out of all of the guys your age, I trust Hinata the most. Yeah, he can be childish but at least he isn't stuck up like Tsukishima and Kageyama or at least he isn't into another person like Yamaguchi. Not to mention, he already likes you." Asahi explained.

This was the first time that the obvious situation had struck you. Asahi wasn't going to be with you next year. That meant people would get away easier with things when it came to you. It was true that Asahi had been acting tough a round certain people to keep them away from you. You'd seen it before. It was then that you were very grateful that Asahi was your older brother.

"Oh, Asahi!" You shouted and hugged him. He hugged you back. "Thanks, Jesus. You're the best big brother in the world!" You said and let go of him. "I know." He said, giggling. "I'm still not going to date Hinata though." You laughed. Asahi sighed. "Well maybe I'll go on one date. ONE. And MAYBE. For you and no one else!We'll see." You said. Asahi looked happy with that. "Well I'm glad." He said.

School

"I can't believe I'm here on a weekend. This is so dumb." You sighed. "I thought after our conversation, you were okay with it." Asahi said. "Uh no. All we talked about was Hinata. Doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be here." You said while you rolled your eyes. "Well the weekend will be over very fast! Then you can go to school on a normal day." Asahi said. "That still sucks." You said. Asahi sighed. "Hey guys!" Nishinoya shouted from behind you. You and Asahi turned around and see Nishinoya, Tanaka, Daichi and Suga walking towards you.

"Hey, Asahi! Hey, F/N!" Suga said. "Wow! I forgot how pretty you are, F/N. Just like Asahi." Tanaka laughed. "Yeah. And your mom's super hot too." Nishinoya said. "Nishinoya." Daichi said with a strict tone. "What? She's a total babe." Nishinoya said. Before the conversation escalated, you heard the super childish and familiar voice. "AZUMANE!!!" Hinata shouted. Asahi smirked. "Guess Hinata showed up." He said and looked at you. You were going to say something rude when Hinata showed up between you and the others. "I'm so happy you're here!" He said. "Yeah... Hey." You said awkwardly. Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Noya and Tanaka all looked at each other, finding you and Hinata adorable. "Come on! Let's go set up!" Hinata said excitedly and ran into the school, holding your hand. You looked back to Asahi while you ran in with Hinata. He still had a smirk on his face.

This was going to be the longest weekend of your life.