Admirable ~ Tanaka Ryūnosuke 3

Two Months After Last Chapter

You were lucky that Ryu's sister liked you. Every time you stayed over, she'd beg you to stay. Sometimes she'd even call you to come over when she would leave him in the house alone. You were a bit like a babysitter.

It was a Friday when Saeko called you. She was practically begging you to spend the weekend over since she'd be gone for the entire weekend. You agreed. "RYU! CLEAN YOUR ROOM! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S SPENDING THE WEEKEND OVER!!" She screamed still with the phone on, almost making you deaf. You heard something shouted by him in the background that you couldn't make out.

Later

You recently ate and you were now eating chips with yo man. The TV was on. Your head was on his shoulder and one of his (fucking gorgeous) arms was around you.

Tanaka buried his face into your neck and took a deep breath. "I'm happy." He mumbled. You smiled. "Why are you happy?" You asked. "Cause I like you. And liking you makes me happy." He said. "Liking you makes me happy too. Thanks for asking me out." You said happily and looked at him, smiling.
He stared at you for a long time and moved his head closer to your's.

You assumed he was going to kiss you. Even though you both were dating, you hadn't kissed yet. You wouldn't mind if he did now but you were wondering what his reaction would be. He'd probably faint.

He leaned in even closer and pressed his lips against your's. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you even closer. He pulled you down under him and continued to intensify the kiss. You didn't think Tanaka was this passionate. He pulled away and grabbed the bottom of its shirt as if he was about to take it off when, you heard someone clearing their throat.

You both paused and looked at each other for a second. Then you both tuned your heads at the same time to the direction where someone was.

Nishinoya was just sitting in the corner of the room. "Hey guys." He smiled sweetly and waved.

The room went quiet. Tanaka got up quickly and yelled at Nishinoya while attempting to hide the blush which covered his entire face. "NOYA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! A-AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" He screamed. "The door was unlocked." He continued. "I just came in and you guys were making out so I didn't say anything." He continued and started texting someone.

Hours Later

The night mostly consisted of Nishinoya intruding on any moments you and Tanaka had. Eventually, he did leave.

Tanaka was lying in bed in nothing but a pair of sweatpants. He was lying there with his eyes closed. "Ryu. Are you sure it's okay that I sleep in this?" You walked into the room wearing one of his shirts. It was pretty big and actually quite comfortable. You looked adorable. Tanaka didn't say anything in response. He just looked at you with wide eyes. His cheeks were rosy. In other words, you looked seriously cute in his shirt. "Ryu. Are you even going to say anything?" You asked him. He shook himself from his trance. "Y-yeah. You look so cute." He smiled widely in approval.

This was so cute. He didn't act this way around anyone else but you. Not even Kyoko who you knew he had a thing for. At least until he met you. You were so happy that Makoto and Nishinoya had the chance to work together and get you and Tanaka to go out. You and him went on numerous dates before you officially started calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend. A couple. You wouldn't want it any other way. You wouldn't want any other guy. Tanaka was more than enough. He was funny, caring, kind and just adorable. Yeah, he can act like a moron and be pretty ridiculous but those were just more things you loved so dearly about him. You treasured those things. Like how he'd want to spend so much time with you but also want to spend time with friends. Even though he has a lot of things going on, it seemed he always had time to spend with you. He loved you and you loved him. Regardless of how much of an idiot he actually is.

You walked over and sat on the bed with him. "Goodnight." You kissed him on the cheek and pulled the covers over yourself. Tanaka did the same and pulled you closer to himself. Your back was to his chest. He rested his head in your neck. "About what happened before." He started. "What? You mean when you kicked Nishinoya out of the house?" You responded. "No not that." He said. "I mean uh... When I Tried to kiss you." He exhaled in exhaustion.
You started to laugh. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Haha! What do you mean you tried to kiss me?" You laughed. "You DID kiss me, dumbass." You continued to laugh. "You got pretty carried away too." You laughed again. "Well it's not like you stopped me!" He sounded slightly offended. "That's right. Noya stopped you." You calmed down your laughter.

"Could I try again?" Tanaka asked. You could feel his heart racing while he awaited your answer. You started to laugh again uncontrollably. You tried to muffle your laughs since you thought it was annoying. Not knowing that your boyfriend thought your laughing was a complete turn on. "Oh my god I'm sorry." You laughed out trying to stop. He just embraced you in return. "Don't apologize. I like it." He responded sounding happy. Tanaka turned you around by your waist to face him. His nose touched your's for a while, you were still giggling before his lips met your's. This didn't stop your giggling. You just had some muffled laughing with your mouth closed while Tanaka kissed you.

Eventually, he did pull away to regain some oxygen. You stopped laughing and leaned against him. "I love you." You reminded him. "I love you too." He chimed, happy and proud of himself for successfully kissing you without interruptions.

You fell asleep in his arms after resting your head in his chest.