Two Morons ~ Hinata Shouyo/Kageyama Tobio 2

"Hehe! Guys... I was kidding about the Tsukishima thing." You laughed awkwardly. "What Tsukishima thing?" Asked Hinata who was completely oblivious to what you said. "Never mind." You muttered. "Whatever it is, Kageyama CLEARLY got jealous of someone." Hinata pointed out bluntly.
"WHAT? Are you saying I'm jealous of you?" Kageyama was annoyed. "I don't know. You tell me." Hinata crossed his arms and looked away. "Why would I be jealous of a dumbass who thinks like a premature baby?" Kageyama just burned Hinata who didn't understand what Kageyama has said. "Well. You called us gross because WE were spending time together." Hinata thought he had made a point. He was just being a moron.

"You guys are both stupid." You said and poked them both in the cheeks. They both looked at you. "So. What are we gonna do?" You said happily as if you forgot what just happened. Both the males seemed to have brightened when your smile hit them. They were both speechless. You looked over to the clock. It was late. "Holy shit." You muttered. "Let's go to bed." You said and walked to the living room. You had three couches in your living room since you lived with a large family.

You'd usually sleep on one couch and the two boys would sleep on the other two. You curled up in the blanket and took a deep breath. Relaxed, you shut your eyes before mumbling a faint "Goodnight" and started drifting off. The two responded quickly. "GOODNIGHT!" They both yelled, probably both wanting to say it the fastest.

Later into the night, when everyone was asleep, something strange occurred.

You woke from a cold feeling. Weird you thought as you remember the couch being soft and cushioned, but you were cold.

You lifted your head to realize you were on the floor, and so were the boys. You wondered why only your torso felt cold and it was because your legs were covered with a blanket and the boys each were holding onto one of your arms

Hinata was curled up on your left arm and Kageyama was uncomfortably close to your neck and ear while he cradled your right arm. His head rested on your shoulder. You never noticed how angry or confused he looks when he slept. Hinata kept tossing and turning, bringing your arm with him everywhere he moved. Every time he'd pull you far from Kageyama, the setter would respond with pulling your right back to him, as if they were sharing a blanket.

You didn't know what to make of all this and ended up trying to make yourself comfortable to sleep. It didn't work that well. You tried to wiggle your arms out of their grip but with Hinata's entire body around your arm there was no hope. You almost were able to get out of Kageyama's embrace but as soon as you got your arm away, he pulled it back and half muttered, half whispered; "Dumbass, quit hogging the blanket..." He sounded tired and he whispered this with his eyes still closed. Did he seriously think you were a blanket? No. He'd have to be really stupid. And then you remembered that he IS really stupid. You sighed and pulled the blanket over yourself with your legs.

Morning

It was morning and as far as you knew, the boys were still asleep. You already made pancakes and soon headed back to the living room where they were both asleep. Surprisingly, when you walked in, the boys were up. "Oh. You're awake." You said, slightly shocked. As soon as they both caught sight of you, their cheeks automatically turned bright red and both pairs of eyes widened. You looked behind you to see what they were looking at. "What?" You question, confused.

"Uh. Uhm. No-nothing." Hinata chirped, still staring at you. He was lying, you knew it. Kageyama nodded with his eyes still wide. "Seriously. What the hell?" You asked. They both looked to each other and back at you. This was seriously bothering you. "What the hell is going on?!" You demanded an answer.

"Uh. Don't you usually wear a robe in the morning?" Kageyama asked you. You paused for a long moment.
He was right.

When one or both the boys spent the night, you'd put on a robe since your sleepwear was pretty revealing. Just a loose undershirt and panties at that. However, because you didn't sleep that well (being treated as a blanket all night), You had completely forgotten about wearing a robe since you were tired.

"D-don't look!" You shouted and ran to find the robe. They both looked away as you commanded.

You came back into the room with the robe on. "You can look now." You grumbled. "Yay! What's for breakfast?!" Hinata shouted, excitedly and shot up, walking to the kitchen. Kageyama joined you shortly and came to eat with you two.

You all sat together to eat. "I barely slept last night. Next time, get your own blanket." Kageyama said annoyed at Hinata. "What are you talking about? Every time I moved you pulled it back to yourself!" Hinata came back with. You realized what they were talking about. "None of you should be complaining. You both seemed to sleep perfectly last night." You said. They looked at you, confused and unsure about what you were talking about. "Oh and another thing. I'm not a fucking blanket." You informed them.

They looked confused for a while and then looked at you in realization. "OOOOOH!" Hinata screamed. Kageyama also looked shocked. "Hm. Sorry about that." He muttered and chewed on his pancake.

You smirked. "If you wanted a cuddle buddy to hold onto in your sleep, you could have just told me." You teased.
Kageyama squinted at you and looked away. You just laughed. "...... Does that mean I could ask?...." Hinata asked.

"I want a cuddle buddy." He mumbled.

"I think you meant to think that, not say it." You laughed.