(Lemon) Contagous ~ Kuroo Testuro 4

You were both finished your meals and were waiting for the check. You sat patiently and admired the atmosphere that the restaurant had. Kuroo on the other hand was restless. He was loosening his tie and sweating uncontrollably. The sound of his foot tapping quickly and impatiently could be heard. "Are you alright?" You asked. "Nothing. Just waiting to leave." He said with a slight quirk in his voice.

"Is it because I said we could mess around if we had time?" You asked kind of amused. "Kind of." He responded with, looking around and once again loosening his necktie. "Can you please calm down? You're being weird." You sighed. "What are you saying? I'm calm as ever." He responded with, still sounding impatient.

Finally, the waiter came with the check. Kuroo quickly and eagerly payed up, said thanks and grabbed you by the wrist, leading the way to his place.

The Kuroo Residence

As soon as you walked in, Kuroo slammed the door behind both of you, locking it and immediately grabbing onto you and violently pressing his lips to your's. He already pulled off his jacket and necktie, throwing them both to the ground. His hands were roaming all over your body, looking for a way to remove your dress.

He soon found the zipper on your back and struggled with pulling it down. He was getting frustrated with the zipper and got pretty violent with the dress. You knew he was going to end up ripping it so you pulled it down yourself. His eyebrow twitched as he was kind of pissed that he wasn't the one to remove the dress.

The majority of your body was now exposed and you felt kind of annoyed about it. "Well this isn't fair..." You thought to yourself. "How come I'm the only one who's mostly naked..?" Your facial expression pretty much gave away what you were thinking so Kuroo quickly picked up on your emotion.

He soon picked you up and threw your body over his shoulder, walking with you to his bedroom. If anyone saw this it would seem as if he were kidnaping you.

He released your body onto the bed and didn't waste any time climbing on top of you. You quickly noticed that his shirt wasn't on. Most people would have been focused on his toned muscles (which you'd seen before) but you were more occupied wondering what happened to his shirt. When he tossed you onto his shoulder his shirt was still on so what the hell? (Those are some serious questions)

Kuroo reached behind you. You assumed he was going to unclip your bra but no. His hand was shuffling around under the pillow behind you. You looked and learnt that Kuroo hides condoms under his pillow. Well, you learn something new everyday.

"Is that really where you keep your condoms?" You asked with a scoff. "Yeah. Why?" He sounded slightly offended as he started unbuckling his belt. "What if your mom was cleaning your room or something and decided to make your bed. And then found those.?" You asked. "I think she did already. Before I only had three under there but one day I found an entire box of thirty that I didn't put there." He told you.

"No way. Kuroo's mom's expecting her son to be getting freaky in here?" You thought to yourself. "Well good." You muttered.

You returned to reality only to find that Kuroo once again had removed his clothing in record time without you noticing. He had already put on the condom and was chewing on your neck while he pulled off your panties. You were caught off guard when you noticed that your bra was already off. "HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP DOING THIS?!" You thought.

You were soon pushed down, your back to the bed and Kuroo hovering over you. He was nibbling on your collar bone. You shut one eye in reaction to his hands parting your legs and raising them to sides.

"I'm going to do it okay?" He warned with a desperate tone in his voice.
"Heh cool. Okay." You just muttered but almost instantly realized what you agreed to shortly after the words exited your mouth. "W-WAIT! WHAT?!" You screamed, scaring the shit out of your boyfriend who jerked back in shock.
"I was just warning you that I'm about to put it in you now." He responded casually. "Uhm. Okay." You said with beads of sweat rolling off your forehead.

You both returned to your previous position. Your legs were once again by his sides and he was just finding the right moment to start. "Okay. I'm going to do it now. Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded quickly with both eyes closed, bracing yourself for the pain.

As soon as you felt it, you bit your lip and shut your eyes very firmly. He was going slowly and wasn't even at a rough pace. It was soft and careful. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable. Still, he was getting to know your body and what responses he'd get from doing what. After all, this was the first time you two had ever even gotten this intimate.

"Is that okay?" He said through slightly gritted teeth. You nodded. "Could I go faster?" He asked your permission. You took a deep breath and agreed. He sighed and pulled your body even closer.

The thrusts became more rough after the first couple quick ones and he was now pretty much ramming into you. It didn't feel painful anymore and you started pulling at the ends of his hair which he liked a lot. You released moans pretty often out of excitement and the feeling this was giving you.

Part of you was still wondering how he magically removed both your clothes without you noticing since that was still a mystery to you. Of course though, all good things (like Kuroo plowing you) come to an end.

You climaxed after a while and he finished not too long after. He rested his head on your shoulder and slowly removed his member from your lower regions.

You both just laid there for a while. You, almost passed out on his chest and he was just laying back with his arm around you.

"Got enough rest?" He randomly asked. "What?" You returned with. "Do you have enough stamina for another go?" He asked you. "Tetsu, really?" You asked. "What? My mom left us a pack of thirty for a reason you know." He said smirking.

"Thanks, Mama Kuroo." You prayed to the god that was Kuroo's mom.