(Semi-Lemon) Sex Deprivation ~ Akaashi Keiji 3

"Bokuto-San!" Akaashi said, less calm than usual as you both approached Bokuto who was standing over Yui. Yui was on the floor, not moving. "You're just leaving her body there?" You asked. "I mean I'd carry her but... it's Yui so..." He said, indicating that he didn't want to touch her. Akaashi kneeled down beside Yui's lifeless body and checked her pulse. "She's alive. Just knocked out." He said. "Shit." You and Bokuto said at the same time.

"I really thought I killed her, guys." Bokuto said. "Well thank god you didn't." Akaashi sighed. "But you know. If you ever feel the need to ACTUALLY do it, by all means- "F/N." Akaashi said sounding disappointed. "Never mind." You said and walked up to pap Bokuto on the shoulder. You leaned in closely and whispered a remark though. "Next time finish the job." You muttered. Bokuto just nodded in response.

"So wait, how'd you knock her out by hitting her throat?" You asked. "Well I barely even punched her. She got scared though and fell over then hit her head of the floor." Bokuto explained. You just laughed. "F/N, this isn't funny." Akaashi grumbled as he pulled Yui over to a ditch. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I don't want Bokuto-San to get into trouble so we'll make it look like an accident." Akaashi explained his sketchy plan. You started laughing again. "F/N." Akaashi sighed. "By the way, I was wondering..." Bokuto started to say. "What?" You asked. "Why're's your uniform all messed up? Both of you?" He asked. Akaashi his his face, trying to hide how red he was from Bokuto. You just grinned.

"Oya oya." Bokuto said with a smirk and raised his eyebrows, knowing what was going on. "Haha well then, why don't you two get back to business while I head on home?" Bokuto said and patted you on the back before giving Akaashi some finger guns and taking off.

Later

You walked into Akaashi's place after leaving Bokuto's side and pretending like you had no idea what happened to Yui. "So Keiji." You said as you entered the house, getting ready to address the fact that you two were literal seconds away from fucking earlier. You didn't get to actually say anymore though because as soon as the door was shut and locked behind the two of you, Akaashi lifted you up over his shoulder and started walking to the bedroom. "Keiji!" You gasped, extremely shocked but very excited.

He plopped you onto the bed and quickly removed the upper half of his clothing. "We're not getting interrupted this time." He said seductively as he got on top of you and helped you out of your clothes, leaving you in your panties and your bra. "Keiji, are you sure you want to?" You asked. He nodded. "Of course I want to." He said and admired your form. You smiled up at him. "Keiji, I'm really happy you want to do this." You said happily. "I'm happy you'll let me." He said back and have you a rare and tender smile. You two shared a passionate kiss on the bed.

You both removed as much clothing from each other as you could. You loved seeing Akaashi naked. He was perfect from head to toe. Thin but toned. His shoulders stood out as the most muscled part of him. You couldn't wait to leave hickeys all across them. Your hands traced up his sides and around his neck. He seemed to enjoy your soft touching and would purr while leaning over to leave some occasional kisses on your face.

He had enough of that though and wanted to be one with you already. "F/N." He sighed and pushed you backwards onto the bed then kissed a line from your neck down to your womanhood, trying to figure out if he wanted to go down on you or not. He settled with sliding a finger in through your slit and wiggling it around a tiny bit. "Keiji." You moaned when he stuck a second one in and after a few pumps, began a scissoring motion while his lips closed around your clit. "Fu- "Don't swear." Akaashi cut off the F bomb you were about to drop. You giggled a little bit that even though he was pleasuring you with his mouth and fingers, he was still an insistent parent.

He pressed down especially hard on your clit with one of his teeth which caused an extremely audible scream to escape your lips. "Keiji!" You gasped. "F/N." He groaned and spread your legs, ready to penetrate you when-

"Keiji! I'm home!" You heard his mother's voice beam down the hall. Akaashi sighed and put on the most cock-blocked, most depressed face you'd ever seen.

Later

You left the Akaashi residence. Also known as the house of severe cock-blockery. Akaashi walked you home. "I am so... so... so sorry." He began to apologize. "It's okay. At least we got some stuff done though right?" You asked and gave him a really pathetic thumbs up. Akaashi on the other hand looked like he was about to cry. Man really wanted to get some action.

Actually, you were 100% convinced that Akaashi was going to cry himself to sleep that night.

"It's fine, okay? We'll find a time." You reassured him and gave him a loving tap on the shoulder. Akaashi sighed. "I hope so." He said. You both shared a soft kiss before you waved goodbye and entered your house, only to scream your ass off as soon as you entered your bedroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" You screamed and kicked the door. "Yo, shut up! Why you screaming like that?" Your mom screamed from the other room. "I got cock-blocked, Mom!" You screamed back. "Ohhhh rip. Sucks to be you." She laughed. And she was right. It really sucked to be you right now.

But you were going to fix that. One way or another. You, L/N F/N were going to shag Akaashi Keiji.... Even if it were the last thing you did.