Annoying ~ Terushima Yuuji 1

It started in your first year. You and your friend, Futaba were excited to join Johzenji's cheer squad. All students were required to join some club and you both were looking forward to a cheesy, girly squad to just have a stereotypical high school feeling. Unfortunately, you joined only to find two other girls. One who was in your year and another second year. The coach wasn't even there. You asked Futaba if she wanted to come with you to join another club but she pleaded with you to say, only wanting to stay because she knew you didn't have to work for it. You didn't really want to join another club either so you stayed.

Unfortunately, you didn't have Futaba in your classes. You didn't really like anyone else so you kept to yourself, not wanting to catch anyone's attention. Unfortunately for you, a certain boy in your class made it impossible for you to not grab the attention of others. This was Terushima.

For the first couple days of class, you two didn't even look at each other. You were pleased with coming across unnoticed. Of course you had noticed him from the start as soon as he showed up (late) for class the first time. Everyone noticed him, especially the female students who after looking at him, all had their hormones reaching peak. He was... handsome... Sure? Definitely not someone you saw everyday. A cute face, an athletic build, ear piercings, shaved sides and bleached hair. While the majority of the girls in the class were totally smitten by this guy, you just sort of shrugged his presence off. So you had a cute guy in your class, so what?

He must have taken an interest in volleyball because he joined the school's team and quickly gained lots of attention from it, even though he was only a first year. This made it easy for people to strike up conversations with him. It seemed boys just thought he was cool and wanted to befriend him and girls just wanted to date him. You didn't care though. You sat in front of this other guy. He was tall but that was about the only thing that stood out about his appearance. This was Bobata. Those two clicked ridiculously fast. You thought maybe they knew each other from before because of how close they seemed in only a few days.

During lunch recess time, you would meet with Futaba and a friend you made on the cheer squad who was super edgy, going through a phase and insisted that you called her "Black Dragon". You thought it was dumb but didn't really care since she was actually a very nice person. One day, Futaba got sick and had to stay home from school. You guessed Black Dragon was espresso depresso about Futaba being sick because she proceeded to lock herself in the janitor's closet and hold a séance to wish Futaba health or whatever. This left you with no plans for lunch so you just stayed in the classroom and read a book. You didn't know that Terushima and Bobata spent lots of their lunch time in the room.

While you were sitting at the desk, reading and eating with Bobata seated behind you as usual, Terushima made his way over to your desk to chat with his friend. He pulled a chair over to Bobata's desk and the pair started whining about workout routines they had to do for volleyball. They were loud, especially Terushima. "Bro, I did like a hundred push ups last night and my pecs are fucking killing me." Terushima said with a sigh, obnoxiously loud and obviously trying to grab someone's attention. You rolled your eyes and continued to read. "Dude, how much can you lift?" Bobata randomly asked. It was as if they had scripted a conversation. "I dunno, man. Stopped counting after thirty pounds." Terushima responded. Thirty pounds isn't even impressive for a fit volleyball player... The two whispered some stuff for a bit and then Terushima corrected himself. "I mean, stopped counting after three-hundred." Terushima said. You rolled your eyes again, got up with your things and left the room. The two shut up when you got up to leave.

You were doing random stretches at cheer practice after school. The coach wasn't there like usual so stretches were the most you did. Futaba was whining about having to do stretches and Black Dragon was whispering the attack on titan opening backwards and in German which severely creeped you out but you still ignored it. While you stretched, you heard whispering from the door. You looked and saw your two annoying classmates. Bobata flinched when you noticed the two and Terushima just continued to stare at your ass, not even noticing that you were looking at him. "Can I help you?" You asked.

"Uh Yeah. We were just passing by ya know? Hehe." Terushima said, trying to make a slick recovery. "So uh... Who's the captain?" He asked. "F/N, I guess." Futaba said and pointed at you. "Did you want to talk to me?" You asked the boys. "Yeah. We were just wondering why the cheerleaders don't, you know, cheer us on at our games." Bobata asked. "Because there's only three of us." You said. They didn't say anything. "Obviously." You sighed. "Uh okay. Cool. See ya." Terushima said with finger guns and the two left.

"Woah. That guy's hot as fuck." Futaba said. "I guess you like piercings." You said. "What? I was talking about the other dude. The taller guy." She said. "You mean Bobata?" You asked. "Is that his name? He's super hot." She said with a grin. "I agree. Bobata-Kun is very attractive. I would like to make slow and gravity defying love to him." Black Dragon whispered. You were about to tell her how gross it was to say that but then Futaba chimes in. "No way! He's mine fuck off." Futaba said and glared at Black Dragon. You rolled your eyes as the two argued over who gets to fuck Bobata. If this was only the start of Terushima and Bobata popping up and starting random shit with you and your friends, this was going to be a long three years of high school.