(Lemon) Cute ~ Yamaguchi Tadashi 3

It was 9:00pm. Yamaguchi had invited you to spend the night at his place. You were excited. You enjoyed watching horror movies with Yamaguchi because he had the cutest reactions. Sometimes he'd burry his face in your shoulder and be on the verge of tears while whimpering about how scary the films were. And that, was the second prettiest sight right next to Tanaka's thick booty cheeks.

Anyway, you were sitting, side by side on the couch. There was a bowl of popcorn between you two and Yams kept eating all of it as an excuse to avoid watching the film. You laughed at something a character said. "Hehehe. Funny." Yamaguchi fake laughed. "Yams, why are you stuffing the popcorn?" You asked. He raised his head to respond but as soon as he did, a guy got stabbed by a giant tree. "AH!" He shouted and went under the blanket that you were currently using to cover yourself.

All you could see was a Yams-Shaped lump under the sheet. All you felt was his head resting on your lap. You paused the movie. "If you want to watch something else, we can." You said, kindly and lifted the sheet. "N-no. I don't wanna change the movie just cause I'm scared." He said and sat up. He looked so cute. His face almost all red due to how close he was to your crotch a second ago, his hair messy and tears in his eyes from how hard he was shutting them. "Fuck." You said. "What?" He asked. You bent over and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first but returned the kiss.

You didn't know where this passion came from. But you felt like you were really in the mood for a make out session. You pulled appart for a second. "What was that for?" He asked. "I don't know. I just think it's a good idea to follow my instincts whenever you look so cute." You said, happily. "You look cute all the time but I don't do that." He said. "Aw. Thanks." You said. You noticed him blushing. "Instincts." He said to himself quietly. You heard it even though he said it in a small voice. For some reason he was really red in the face. Why was he blushing so madly?

You looked him up and down, quickly noticing that he placed the bowl of popcorn on his lap. His hands were around the bole so that it wouldn't move. "Hey, are you just really protective over the popcorn or what?" You asked, laughing. "Huh. Uh yeah." He muttered and took a handful of popcorn out of he bowl. "Mmmm." He mumbled with a shit ton of popcorn going down his throat. He ate it all.

"Uh. What?" You asked. You moved closer to him and he tensed. "What's wrong with you?" You asked. "N-nothing." He said. "Listen, I'm a high school student. I see guys putting books on their laps all the time and know exactly what it means." You said. "So, are you just really protective over popcorn or are you hard?" You asked. "Ehhhhh. Why are you so straight forward?" He groaned and looked away. You sighed and took the bowl of popcorn from his lap. Hesitantly, he moved his hands and allowed you to see what he was trying to hide. You noticed right away. "Well shit." You said.

"Sorry! I just got excited from being under the blanket with you and you kissing me like that out of nowhere." He apologized. "Why are you apologizing? It's a compliment." You said close to his face and pecked his lips lightly. "You know, there's nothing wrong with it. We could just continue watching the movie and forget about it. Or we could take care of it." You said as you rested your head on his shoulder. "I-I... Want to take care of it...." He said between stutters and sighs. You smirked. "Okay then." You said and left the couch momentarily to fetch the condoms you packed.

You came back to the couch with one and sat on the floor before him. You stood on your knees and unzipped his fly. "F-F-F/N!" He said loudly. "It's okay." You said and pulled his pants down to his knees. He closed his eyes and looked in the other direction, ashamed that he was exposing you to all of this. You could see the obvious erection that had formed through his boxers. You took a deep breath and took off your shirt. This got him to stare at you. "You like?" You asked, jokingly. He blushed and nodded. He smiled at how cute he was acting in such a steamy moment. Finally, you pulled down his boxers, his member stuck up as he took very deep breaths. "You don't have to." He said. You got close to his crotch. "I want to." You said and licked his tip. He quickly bit his lip.

You continued to lick and kiss his tip, teasingly. You used one hand to slowly pump up and down his hard length. He let out a deep moan that you never expected to hear from him. Deep, lustful and gruff. It was hot. As you stroked him, you wrapped your lips around and took in half his length. "F/N." He moaned. "Again." He groaned. You continued to bob your head and suck harder on him, getting rewarding moans and groans in response.

Suddenly, his hand gripped a handful of your hair and pulled you more into him. He began doing this on his own. At one point he put two hands around your head and started to straight up face fuck you, all the while, groaning your name. "Ah! I'm going to cum!" He moaned. That's when you disconnected from him. You took several deep breaths. "F/N?" He asked, saddened that you didn't let him finish inside your mouth.

"Hey, I want you in me from a different place." You said and stood up. You took off your pants and tossed them to a random side of the room. "I want you to take me." You said and sat on him. You felt his member twitch as he grabbed your hips and stood up, carrying you. He walked confidently to his bedroom and dropped you on his bed. "I want to take you too." He said as he took of his shirt and started undoing your bra, surprisingly, he got it off fast. He stared at you naked chest and moved his hands to your panties.

"F/N." He said when your panties came off and he saw all of you. You opened your hand and showed him the condom. "Here." You said. He nodded and put it on right away.

He soon positioned himself between your legs and without even asking, shoved himself in violently. "Ah!" You shouted. You didn't expect him to be so brutal. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded and gave him the horniest look ever. He got turned on really quick and thrusted into you slowly. You didn't mind. He sped up pretty fast though, exiting and entering you, taking a few inches out and pushing them all in, reaching farther and farther. "Harder." You said as you continued to grind yourself against him. "Please." You pleaded. "O-okay." He said and thrusted deeper.

He sensed that you wanted more and spread your legs even farther apart before giving you a hard and rough thrust. "Y-Yeah! Like that!" You moaned. "My name. Can you say it to me?" He asked. You nodded. As he took you harder and harder, you screamed. "Tadashi! Do me harder!" You moaned to him loudly. He got harder with every name you shouted. "I'm almost done." He groaned, still giving it to you. "Me too." You moaned with him.

You managed to kiss him passionately while he fucked you. Your tongues, getting better acquainted as you had an orgasm on him. You moaned the loudest you did that night while he finished as well. He took himself out and you two laid there for a bit. "So, was that better than finishing the movie?" You asked. "Much better he said and kissed you.