Cute - Yamaguchi Tadashi 2

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!"
There was no response.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!"
Again, no response.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!"

"Yes?" He finally responded. You smiled with joy and sheer happiness. "Yes? F/N?" He asked from the other room. "......Hi!" You said loudly. You could hear him giggle a bit from the other room. "Hi." He replied.

You had just recently finished your homework and were waiting for your boyfriend to come into the room with you and finish his. He said he was "going to get something" and ended up leaving the room for like 20 minutes.

"What are you doing in there?" You questioned. He was taking way too long and you wanted to help him with his homework. Even though he was a considerably good student, he still had some school subjects he wasn't completely sure of. Even so, you loved helping him specifically because he was adorable when he didn't know something that you did. Also because it helped your ego boost.

He came into the room with a small, white box. "Sorry about that. I couldn't find them." He apologized. You were wondering what he was talking about as he sat down beside you with this box. "You couldn't find what?" You questioned. "I got these a little while ago." He started and began trying to open the box.

You stared at the box intently in curiosity. What was in this box? What was this mystery? Was your precious Yams proposing to you?! No. The box was too big.
He finally opened it.

Cookies. He had cookies. He was just too innocent to have anything else in a box. Then again, you love cookies.

"Here." He held out the box. "Thanks, Yams!" You smiled and kissed his cheek to which he responded with a blush, making his adorable freckles stand out even more. He looked away shyly, not wanting you to notice. You smirked at this.

"A-anyway, homework." He stuttered as you picked up his piece of paper. You looked over it. It was all math. You hated math but this was pretty alright to you. "So. Pythagorean Theorem. It's really easy actually." You stated and showed him your sheet. "But you could just copy off of mine." You smugly said and ate another cookie. "Wait. I don't want to copy off of you." He turned your paper upside down on the floor.

This raised suspicion. "What? You think my answers are incorrect?" You protectively asked, but with clear and obvious sarcasm. "Huh? No you're smart and I know that!" He defended himself. You just snickered in return. "I'm kidding, Tadashi." You informed him. He blinked a few times and blushed even more. He got all fuzzy and awkward when you called him by his name. You purposely would do it to get him in a cute mood.

He just nodded in response and grabbed a cookie. You continued to go over the math situation. He payed close attention and completed the question by your instructions. He still didn't quite understand the situations but he was trying with you and you kept your patience.

He was slowly starting to understand it but he was still having certain difficulties. While he was trying to complete a question, you got caught up and fixated with something else. His hair. You twirled that weird part that stuck out on top of his head and marveled at it. "F/N, what are you doing?" He asked you while he continued the question.

"I'm deep in thought, Yams." You continued to play with his hair. He giggled at tiny bit at the feeling of your fingers in his hair. "It tickles." He giggled. You simply smiled and continued. "What color is your hair? Is it brown or just very dark green?" You asked. "Both." He replied, still laughing a tiny bit.

You managed to braid a tiny part of his hair. It was a tiny braid since his hair wasn't long enough to actually make a full on braid.

You finally release his hair, satisfied with your work. "Marvellous." You complimented your masterpiece. Yamaguchi didn't seem to notice and asked you some questions about the work you were helping him with. He pretty much knew all the answers to his questions and was catching on to how this worked very easily.

"Good. It looks like you've got the hang of it." You smiled widely, proud of your beloved boyfriend. "Well that's because you're here." He responded with and looked at you happily. So cute... You thought to yourself. He picked up an other cookie and put it in his mouth while he finished the last question.

You reached into the box to get another cookie as well but, there were no more. Yamaguchi has just taken the last one. You paused for a bit. "Yams..." You said. He had the cookie in his mouth so he just responded with a "Mmhmmf?" Acknowledging that you asked him something. "That..... Was the last cookie." You stated, waiting for a response. He just slowly munched away at it. "PFFFT! Yams!" You exclaimed and lunged at him. His eyes widened as he fell over onto the floor with his gluttonous girlfriend tackling him.

You somehow managed to pin him by his wrists to the floor and take a bite out of the cookie. While it was still in his mouth.

You got up, off of him and sat back where you were, finishing the last of your half of the cookie. "There. You could finish that." You reassured him.

Yamaguchi just sat there, awkwardly. You looked over to him. He was blushing like crazy now. This wasn't his usual pinkish tint but a full on red cheeked blush.

"Are you okay?" You asked. He didn't speak for a little bit. "Yams?" You asked him. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." He said and finished the cookie. He was stuttering again. Is it because you almost kissed? "Hey, Yams." You said as if you were about to ask something. "Yes?" He asked and got a little closer to you, expecting you to ask him something.

As soon as he was close enough, you grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into you. He looked genuinely surprised as you pressed your lips against his.

The two of you hadn't even kissed until now so he was completely caught off guard. Soon, Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around your waist, embracing you during the kiss.

Soon, you pulled away and caught your breath. Yamaguchi had nothing to say. "You're fucking cute." You said proudly. Before he could respond with anything, you pulled him into another kiss. He just continued to embrace you during this and as you pulled away, he muttered something. "You're so beautiful." He smoke softly and quietly as if he didn't expect you to hear him.

You simply kissed his forehead in response. This was great.