Consequence ~ Kuzume Kenma 4

"What? Why?" You squinted and winced at Kenma's question.

It was the day after you and Kenma messed around. He was really awkward all day and eventually came to find you in the library, playing a game on your phone. He asked you to come and speak somewhere private. He was awkwardly avoiding eye contact and every time he so much as even tried to look at you, his face would instantly turn bright red and he'd look away.

You were now near the gym. It wasn't time for practice so there were none of his nosy teammates who could interrupt or listen to the conversation.

"You don't want me to say anything?" You repeated his request. He nodded. "Don't say anything. You're going to have to be a little more specific, Kenma." You said and folded your arms. "You know... Just don't say anything about what happened yesterday." He scratched the back of his head and spoke quietly. "Why not?" You blatantly asked. He looked at you as if the reason were obvious. "Oh. Kuroo." You sighed.

You knew for a fact that if Kuroo of all people found out that Kenma had sex, he'd constantly bother him with good intent but mal reasonings. He'd also probably tell the others on the team. Two of which (Lev and Yamamoto) you knew would get over dramatic about Kenma's departure with his V-Card.

"Okay I get it. You're ashamed of people knowing that you touched me!" You teased loudly. Kenma shook his head frantically, his hair becoming a little messy. "What no. I just don't want Kuroo or anyone else on the team to know. It's not like I didn't like it! I mean I was wondering when we'd get to do it again but I just don't want Kuroo to know cause then I'll never hear the end! He'll also bug you too and I don't want that to happen cause then you won't want to do it again and I wanted to try something out but that won't be able to happen if we don't get another chance to do it and- "I'm kidding calm down." You laughed a bit and patted his head. "I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear those few parts." You giggled referring to when he talked about "doing it" in his long speech. There's no way I'm forgetting that... You secretly thought to yourself.

Later

It was volleyball practice time and you were watching. Others were also watching. Some girls that came to drool over the players and some that simply wanted to watch. You spotted Kenma who was setting for Lev. Lev kept missing to spike and you could tell it was irritating your boyfriend. You giggled at his annoyed face before noticing that something, rather someONE was missing. That's when you heard the laid back, cocky and familiar voice from behind you. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

You felt a shiver down your spine and jumped in your spot as it caught you off guard. The voice laughed at your reaction.

"Hey, shithead." You murmured, turning your head over your shoulder to see Kuroo. "Well that's not very nice." He scoffed. "Whatever." You looked away and pictured Lev as a Victoria Secret model cause damn he's got some nice legs.

"So. After I left Kenma's place yesterday, what exactly did you two get up to?" Kuroo asked sounding smug. You gulped. Did he know? "Do you mean the first time you left or the second time you left?" You asked. His brow twitched. "The second time." He looked bothered. "Well. That's none of your concern." You huffed and looked back to Lev's legs cause DAMN!

"You two... You two had sex didn't you?" Kuroo questioned. You sighed in response. "Did he at least use protection? As much as I'd like to see little Kenmas running around, it's too soon for that." Kuroo sat beside you and questioned. He stared at you for a long time, waiting to hear the juicy details. "If you're wondering how I found out, Kenma didn't tell me. I figured it out after I came back to get my keys. And now Kenma's avoiding me." He grumbled. "So. Was he any good at it?" Kuroo asked with a grin.
"Someone should shave your ugly ass head." You scoffed and got up, turning and making your leave with a memorable exit. Kuroo was speechless and you could hear Yamamoto laughing from behind you.

You also heard Lev yell "OOOOOOOOOOOH R-R-ROASTED!"
You rolled your eyes. "It's too bad he doesn't sound like a Victoria Secret Model." You mumbled and began wondering wether he'd look better in red lingerie or black lingerie. And more importantly, would Yaku like that?