Personal Space ~ Ushijima Wakatoshi 2

It was the next day.You got up and started waiting for Tendou to walk you to school. You soon got a text message from him.

Tendou
Hey, F/N. I'm still sick so can Ushijima walk you home? Also can you please bring me my homework after school?

F/N
It's alright by me. Get better soon!!

You left the apartment and got to school pretty quickly. As you were walking down a hall, you saw three guys from the volleyball team. Kawanishi, Shirabu and Yamagata were deep in a conversation on the side of the hall. You were about to walk past them but Kawanishi, being the tallest noticed you. "Hey." He said loudly to you. The other boys turned around. "Tendou's cute friend." Yamagata said charismatically. Shirabu didn't say anything, just blushed. "How was your walk with Ushijima yesterday?" Yamagata asked. "Fine I guess. We didn't talk much." You muttered. "Tendou's absent again today right? Want me to walk you home?" He asked. "Or me? I've got lots of time." Kawanishi said. "Don't be creepy." Shirabu mumbled. "It's alright. I'll be walking with Ushijima again. Thank you for asking." You said happily and walked off. The guys just looked at each other, assuming that you were playing hard to get or something. (Cause teenage guys rarely ever get the message the first time)

Much Later

You had to hustle after classes to find all of Tendou's teachers and bring all the work that he missed back to him. You asked around. There were a few girls that you'd seen exiting the same class as him so you asked them. "Excuse me. Do you know who would have taught Tendou in first period?" You asked. "You mean that creepy guy? I am so relieved that he was absent today. He's always checking me out." She groaned. Your eyebrow twitched. "How about answering my fucking question?" You almost said out loud. "There's no way he checks you out. He's totally gay isn't he?" Another girl asked. "Uhmm. Could one of you answer my question?" You asked. "Oh sorry. He would have had Mr.Suoh for math. I think he's in the classroom still." The calmer girl said. "Thank you." You said and walked off.

After finally reaching Mr.Suoh and getting Tendou's homework, you continued to try and find the rest of his teachers. You managed to find the other teachers and as you were on your way out to your locker, you caught sight of Ushijima on the phone with someone.

You walked past him, thinking that he'd catch you if you spied on him. All you heard was a brief "You should have come to Shiratorizawa". You assumed he was on the phone with his girlfriend or something, even though you were hoping that he was single. Though, you were wondering why he wasn't at volleyball practice.

You waited in the gym, watching as the team practiced and waited for them to finish so you could be on your way home. As you were waiting, you texted Tendou.

Tendou
Why are you texting me? You should be watching the team.

F/N
I am watching but I find texting you more interesting than watching practice.

Tendou
Good. I bet a bunch of them are trying to impress you anyway.

F/N
What makes you think that?

Tendou
They were whispering to each other about you. They kept calling you cute or whatever.

F/N
Why?

Tendou
The last time a girl came to watch us practice was a really long time ago. You're also prettier than the other girls at school.

F/N
(//∇//) Stooooooop.

Tendou
It's true. I dare you to look directly at Goshiki right now and tell me what he does.

You looked up and turned your head right to Goshiki. He was about to serve but as soon as you looked at him, he turned red, tripped and fell.

F/N
He did a weird face then fell over.

Tendou
See? The only person that doesn't act weird around you is Semi and Ushijima. And me.

F/N
You act weird around everyone.

Tendou
It's my thing. Watch Semi and Ushijima. I want to know if they do anything weird cause you're watching.

F/N
They won't.

Tendou
Just watch.

You looked over to Semi who was discussing something with Shirabu. Shirabu noticed that you were looking at them and muttered something to Semi. "Don't just stare at her. She'll be creeped out." Semi responded loudly before being shushed by Shirabu. You knew that Semi wasn't going to react. He never reacted to anything in his entire life.

F/N
Semi doesn't give a shit.

Tendou
I can't say I'm surprised. Practice should be ending any minute now.

You looked around and saw that the boys were putting away equipment and such. Ushijima approached you.

F/N
Ushijima's coming.

Tendou
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F/N
What was that for?

Tendou
Oh nothing. Tell him I say hi.

"Are you ready to go?" Ushijima asked. "I'm ready. Tendou says hi by the way." You said. "I assumed that it was him you were texting. Was he also telling you to stare at Goshiki?" He asked. "Yes. He was." You responded. "He must have a lot of time on his hands." Ushijima muttered as you both began to leave.

The two of you were walking on your own until you were joined by half the team. "Hey, Ushijima and Tendou's cute friend." Yamagata said with a smirk. "Don't call her that." Ushijima sighed. "That's right. Hey, Tendou's cute friend, what's your name?" Kawanishi asked. "You can call me L/N." You said, smiling. Ushijima looked down at you for a moment, blatantly staring at your features curled up into a smile. "Uh. Ushijima why are you staring at her? That's Goshiki's job." Yamagata laughed. "No!!" Goshiki defended himself. Ushijima instantly looked away. "Was he staring?" You thought.

"Why are you following us?" Ushijima asked. "We're just curious." Kawanishi hummed. "About?" Ushijima asked. "As to where you are headed." Kawanishi said. "We plan on going to Tendou's house. I have work to drop off for him." You explained. "Wow so helpful. Can you drop off my homework for me when I'm sick?" Yamagata asked. "Don't burden her with yourself." Ushijima muttered. "That's ruuuuuuuude." Yamagata whined.

Later

You showed up at Tendou's. "F/N!" Tendou said loudly at the door. "How are you feeling?" You asked. "Like Oikawa. So garbage." Tendou sighed. You laughed at his joke. Ushijima Just rolled his eyes. "Well. Now that you arrived safely, I'll be going." He said and began to leave. "Ushijima wait!" Tendou shouted. "What is it?" He asked. Tendou, despite being sick, skipped over to Ushijima. "Gimme your phone." He said. Ushijima hesitantly handed Tendou his phone. Tendou type something in. "Present!" He said joyfully and headed back to the house. "Who's number is this?" Ushijima asked.

Tendou didn't say anything. He just grinned at you.