Another Match ~ Oikawa Tooru 4

You stood there. Your back against the wall and his arm over you. You couldn't leave since he was taller than you and you were against a wall. "You're cute." The guy said. You don't even know this guy. "Please go away." You sighed. "You don't really want me to leave, cutie." He said annoyingly. "Don't call me that." You rolled your eyes. "What's with the attitude, Cutie? I know you like me." He stated. You looked up at him and then giggled. "Now you're giving in. What's so funny?" He asked. "Just that my boyfriend's a lot taller than you." You smiled. "Oh please." He said all cocky with a scowl.

"Who the heck are you?" Oikawa's familiar voice demanded from nearby. You turned your head. "Hi, Tooru!" You smiled and turned back to face the guy. "He's 184 centimetres tall." You informed the guy bothering you. "Get away from my girlfriend." Oikawa's face was scrunched up as he allowed his words to exit his lips. "Whatever."
The guy sighed and left.

You looked at Oikawa. "He was annoying." You said and walked up to your boyfriend. "He looks annoying." He said still sounding annoyed. "You're adorable." You said and squinted up at him. "Are we going to Hajime's place later?" You asked your boyfriend. "Why? He's going to hit me with something." He scrunched. "But I wanna go to his sleepover!" You whined. There was a long silence. "HE'S HAVING A SLEEPOVER AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Oikawa screamed. "We're going." He stammered. You nodded in approval.

Your Cousin's Home

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Iwaizumi asked slightly annoyed at the door. "We're here for your sleepover, Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa sounded happy as hell. "You weren't invited. Besides, it's not much people." Your cousin sighed. "F/N's allowed cause she's my cousin and it's not weird." He continued. "That's right. I saw your cute little butt when we were younger so I already know what to expect." You giggled. "Don't say that in front of HIM. He's going to bother me non stop about it." He gestured to Oikawa. "I saw your butt too! Remember when we went to the pool and your- "Shut up." Iwaizumi shushed your boyfriend. "Well. Just come in. There's enough room for two more. He sighed and stepped aside to let you both into the house.

You rolled over on the mattress. "Auntie, can you make soup pleeease." You blinked few times and Iwaizumi's mom came into view. "F/N, don't be asking my mom to cook for you." Iwaizumi glared. "Of course I'll make soup for you, sweetie." His mom smiled sweetly. "Thank youuuuuuu!" You thanked her. "Can I have some too?" Oikawa asked. "Of course." Your aunt continued. "Me too?" Your cousin asked. "Only if there are leftovers." She walked away shortly after.

"Your mom likes me better." Oikawa grinned. "She's probably just proud of me for being friends with a mentally ill child." Hajime came back with. Oikawa bit his lip and scrunched up his face. "Ha!" You let out and gave your cousin a high five. "It wasn't funny." Your boyfriend looked hurt. "It was. But I still love you." You pecked him on the cheeks. The other two, Matsun and Makki came over to where you, Oikawa and Iwaizumi we're sitting.

"Wanna play cards?" Makki asked as Mattsun sat down next to you. "Sure." You replied and Hajime nodded. Oikawa just yawned in response. "Why are you even here?" Mattsun asked. Oikawa looked insulted. "You weren't invited, were you?" Makki smirked in Oikawa's direction. "Cause I'm Iwa-Chan's BEST friend." Oikawa scowled. "I wasn't invited either. Sorry for showing up." You muttered. "Huh? It's fine. You're cooler than your boyfriend." Mattsun mumbled and yawned. "What? We're both just as cool!" Your boyfriend sounded like a child. "The fact that you need to call yourself cool to make a point says enough." Iwaizumi said as he shuffled a deck of cards, not even looking at Oikawa. "Another brilliant insult. Genius Iwaizumi strikes again." Makki laughed. "I'm a genius too. Right, F/N?" Oikawa asked you, always trying to prove a point. "No you're not." You said with a monotone voice.

Later

You took a deep breath and continued to sleep with four, tall (and muscular) men surrounding you. Iwaizumi probably talked Mattsun and Makki into keeping an eye on Oikawa for your security. You never knew what he was so afraid of. Perhaps he just treasured you so dearly and couldn't afford to trust someone as ridiculous as Oikawa with your heart. You didn't really know. 

As Oikawa's arm tightened around your waist and pulled your body closer to his, you snuggled up against him and then- "OI! GET OFF OF HER!" Iwaizumi's loud and irritated voice scared the shit out of you as Oikawa screamed like a little girl. The once dark room was now lit up by the flashlights on everyone else's phone.

Makki yawned and Mattsun rubbed his eyes as Iwaizumi just looked annoyed. Oikawa put his hands up in the air like he was at gunpoint. "Can we go back to sleep now?" Makki complained. "Yeah." Iwaizumi  reassured as the other two boys flung themselves back onto the mattresses.

"No touching." Iwaizumi glared daggers into Oikawa and slowly got onto his mattress and tucked himself in.  

You shut your eyes and grinned a bit. Your theory was now confirmed.