"Like" ~ Iwaizumi Hajime 3

Is it just me or does Iwa-Chan look sexy af with glasses? Just me? Okay...

Sex. You and Iwaizumi have been trying to have it for EVER. But you were constantly interrupted. You began getting steamy at your place but before you could have done so much as taken off your shirt, Hisao would return home. You tried at his place but Oikawa had a key made (because Oikawa). You tried at a hotel after a date once but the door broke when Iwaizumi opened it so it was no use. It seemed that whenever you two tried it on, SOMETHING happened.

"I'm annoyed!!!" You groaned at lunch with Ayumi and a bunch of other girls you frankly couldn't care less about. "I wouldn't be if I were getting some of that sexy Iwaizumi-Kun." One girl said. "Could you imagine? Hubba, Hubba." Another spoke. "I bet those muscular arms can do more than just hitting a ball." Another laughed. "You girls don't get it. Iwaizumi and F/N haven't been doing it at all!" Ayumi explained. You nudged her. "Are you serious? Well I would be grumpy too if I had a boyfriend that hot and wasn't getting a piece of him." One girl said. "Do you think it's because of... You know..." They spoke. "Because what?" You asked, slightly offended that they were hinting that something was wrong with you. "It's not you, F/N. It's... Rather someone else." Ayumi said. "Who?" You asked. There was a silence. "Oikawa-Kun." They all said at the same time. "What does Oikawa have to do with me and Hajime getting it on?" You asked. "I heard Oikawa's his ex." One said. "What the hell no. Hajime likes girls." You said.

"Wait? You haven't heard about the shipping?" Ayumi asked. "What? People actually ship them?" You asked. "Uh, Yeah! A lot. I mean, they're the hottest guys on the volleyball team." Ayumi said as if it were obvious. "Come on. You've had to have thought of it at least once." She spoke. The thought went to your mind.

"B-but, Iwa-Chan... We can't! Not here." Oikawa stuttered as the heat rose to his face. "Shush now. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are when you blush?" Iwaizumi said bashfully as he stroked Oikawa's cheek (on the face, pervs) "Gasp! But, Iwa-Chan..." Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi's husky and masculine voice. "Shush. Do not speak another word." Iwaizumi shushed Oikawa with his finger over his mouth as the two leaned in for a tender kiss.

"Ew." You muttered. "I'm never going to get to erase that from my mind." You groaned. "You mean you imagined it and didn't like it?" Ayumi asked. "What the hell! That's my boyfriend. Why would I like the idea of him getting sexual with Oikawa instead of me?" You asked. "You are a legend, F/N." She said as her and the other girls bowed down to you. "Fuck you all." You got up and left, annoyed.

Practice

Iwaizumi served sharply with force. The ball brutally hit the gym floor. He glanced and smiled at you, making sure you saw the impressive serve. You giggled, thinking it was cute that he was trying to impress you. "What a cutie." You sighed as Ayumi's head turned towards Oikawa. "Uh oh. Here comes the whore." Ayumi growled. "Don't say that." You nudged her. Oikawa moved close to Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-Chan! Can I have a hug?" He asked, stupidly. "Fuck no." Iwaizumi growled at Oikawa. "Oh come on! Pleeeaaaase?" He teased. You couldn't help but imagine the worst. Was Oikawa hitting on your boyfriend? No... But could he? "Hey Oiks! You dumb hoe! Keep your herpe-hands off of my friend's boyfriend!" Ayumi shouted. You instantly pushed her down by her head with one hand. "Are you insane? Don't do that!" You urged, annoyed.

You looked back up to notice that the entire volleyball team was laughing and calling Oikawa a "dumb hoe". "Stop it!" Oikawa stammered. "Maybe we'll stop wen you stop being such a dumb hoe!" Mattsun shouted. "Yeah you dumb hoe!" Makki laughed. "I'll kill you!" Oikawa grumbled as he chased after Mattsun and Makki. "Ah help! He's going to give us herpes!" Makki shouted as him and Mattsun ran. "Look what you started." You snarled at Ayumi. "Thank me Later, F/N." She smirked.

After Practice

You were hanging out at Iwaizumi's. You laid on his bed with him as you watched some video of a blond guy pretending to be colourblind on a tablet. "The people in this video are dumb. I mean he's obviously not colourblind why's he crying?" You said laughing. "I know. What a dumb hoe." Iwaizumi laughed. "I told you to stop saying that! Ayumi embarrassed me!" You said as you poked your boyfriend. "I'm pretty sure it's Oikawa that's embarrassed. And it's funny." He continued to laugh. "Whatever." You huffed as you continued to watch the video.

"Okay! If he's colourblind then how did he know his pants are pink?" You said, frustrated at the video. You noticed out of the corner of your eye that your boyfriend was staring at you. "What is it?" You asked and looked at him. "Nothing." He hummed. "Weirdo." You muttered. It wasn't even a second after that Iwaizumi slammed his lips into yours. You were caught off guard but returned the kiss anyway. You pulled apart to catch your breath for a little. You noticed right away that Iwaizumi began removing his shirt. You could already tell this would be another instance where you try to mess around but get interrupted.

"Hajime." You said his name. "I know, I know." He said as he got on top of you and nibbled at your neck, trying to find a sweet spot. "I don't think you understand how badly I want you." He muttered as he continued to leave his traces on your neck. "I think I get an idea. Especially when everyone ships you and Oikawa." You grumbled. "You think that's the image I want to see while I try to fuck you?" He sighed. You smiled at that, knowing that Oikawa will never have your boyfriend. "Let's hope we're successful this time." You said with a smirk as you took off your shirt. He looked you up and down. "Let's see." He said as your lips connected once more.