Envy ~ Tsukishima Kei/Yamaguchi Tadashi 5

Welp. This sucked. The two of them were both sitting on the sofa together, gazing into your eyes with anticipation. Yamaguchi, honestly looking terrified and timid but with hope buried underneath. Tsukishima was tapping his foot, stone faced with his thin eyebrows furrowed. He looked confident though with his arms crossed, as if he knew for a fact that you were going to choose him. You had to break the silence somehow. You just didn't know how you were going to do that. Luckily, you got a pep talk from Tanaka and Nishinoya who told you to defuse the tension with comedy.

"So.... Three-way?" You asked, obviously joking. Tsukishima rolled his eyes and sighed while Yamaguchi's eyes almost popped out of his skull. "Can you at least be a little serious?" Tsukishima grumbled, pouty that he wasn't currently your boyfriend. "Oh. You were kidding." Yamaguchi nervously laughed. You sighed. "Listen, if you think it's easy for me to make a decision, you're wrong." You grumbled. The two looked slightly disappointed at what you said. Yamaguchi looked to his feet and Tsukishima just sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry. Seriously. But you're both awesome and I really care about the two of you. Maybe we should just stay friends?" You asked. This seemed to strike a cord. "Uh. That might not be too easy." Yamaguchi said sounding nervous. "To say the least. You know how hard it'll be to just stay friends with you?" Tsukishima asked sounding kind of pissed. They were right. You knew they didn't deserve to BOTH be friend zoned. Now what were you going to do?

"Well I didn't want it to have to come to this." Tsukishima sighed and stood up. "What?" You asked. "Yamaguchi and I've been talking about it." Tsukishima said. Yamaguchi nodded. "We thought it might be difficult for you to make a decision so..." Yamaguchi started to say. "What are you talking about?" You asked.

The Next Day

"What do you mean you're both dating the same person?" Daichi asked Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who stood waiting at the end of practice for their shared girlfriend to meet them. "Our girlfriend's coming to meet us soon." Yamaguchi said. "So wait. You're in a poly relationship with a girl in your grade?" Suga asked. "Dude! Sick!" Tanaka laughed. "I guess the pep talk worked, right Ryuu?" Nishinoya asked Tanaka as they both laughed. "I guess so. Damn." Tanaka said, approving. "Now only if I can get into a poly relationship with Kiyoko and Asahi's mom." Nishinoya grumbled to himself. Asahi gave him a glare. "Excuse me but I'm not really down for you being my step-father." Asahi muttered. "Why? You got a problem, Son?" Nishinoya asked. "Don't call me that, Noya." Asahi sighed. "It's okay, kiddo, you can call me Dad. Or Pops. Or Father. Or my personal favorite, Daddy." Nishinoya said with a grin. Asahi left.

"Back to the conversation at hand." Suga interrupted Nishinoya and Asahi's (extremely disturbing) conversation. "Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are both dating the same girl." Suga said. "I mean. Does she like both of you?" Daichi asked them. "Pretty sure." Tsukishima answered as Yamaguchi nodded, simply pleased that he had a girlfriend, even if he was sharing her, at least he was sharing her with his best friend. "But like... If you guys fucked, would you two also... you know... I mean... Does that mean you two fuck each other too?" Tanaka asked. "Tanaka! What a stupid question!" Suga scolded Tanaka. "Yeah! Obviously they fuck each other! Yamaguchi's too much of a bottom to resist Tsukishima!" Nishinoya said. "Noya, I think it's time for you to stop talking." Asahi said as he picked up his tiny friend and tossed him out of the gym like Jazz in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

"Hi! Why's Nishinoya on the floor outside?" You asked as you entered the gym. "Cause he's dumb lil bitch." Asahi grumbled. "Hi, L/N." Yamaguchi said happily as he greeted you at the door. "Hi, Yams." You said with a pleased grin and wrapped your arms around him for a hug. You could hear Tsukishima clearing his throat behind you two. You let go of Yams and turned to face your other boyfriend. "Tsukishima." You said and nodded. He glared at you instead of asking for a hug. A tsundere like him would never admit that he wanted a hug. You laughed and decided to hug him. Your arms stretched around his belly as he was too tall for you to hug him normally. He blushed but lazily returned the hug. "Dude, learn how to hug people." You muttered. "Shut up." He grunted. "Uh, sorry." He muttered shortly after, apologizing for being rude to you. You laughed at him and grabbed both him and Yamaguchi by the hand to walk home.

"Don't step on Nishinoya on your way out!" Asahi warned as you left with the two.

Later

You arrived with the guys in front of your house. "Well thanks for walking me home, guys." You said with a big smile. Neither of them said anything. "Am I supposed to kiss her or something?" Tsukishima thought. "So is Tsukii going to go first?" Yamaguchi thought. You three just stood there in awkward silence for a few seconds before you got the feeling none of them were going to make a move so you turned and unlocked your door.

Then Yamaguchi grabbed your arm and kissed you romantically like in a film. You were shocked but returned the kiss as Tsukishima awkwardly watched with a wtf look on his face. "Uh. Woah thanks." You laughed. Yamaguchi and his red face giggled nervously. "Hey what the hell?" Tsukishima asked. "S-sorry, Tsukii! I just didn't know if you were going to and I didn't want to miss my chance." Yamaguchi apologized. "I was going to! I was just waiting for a moment." Tsukishima tried to explain. "Right. You were going to wait till I walked into my house and everything." You laughed. "I was waiting for a good moment." He muttered. "Welp. Yams got to me first." You laughed as Yamaguchi just continued to blush. "Well now I have to." Tsukishima muttered and stepped in front of you. He looked like he was trying to intimidate you. "Dude. This isn't a stare-down." You reminded him. "I-I know!" Tsukishima said, annoyed and embarrassed before he leaned on in and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "Well bye." Tsukishima said and turned around so you wouldn't see how pink his face was. "Bye!" You said and waved the two off as they left together.

"This is weird." Tsukishima said as him and Yamaguchi walked together. "Yeah. But at least this way we both get to date her." Yamaguchi said. Tsukishima nodded. "So uh.... Are you going to walk me home too?" Yams asked. "What? Why would I do that?" Tsukishima asked. "Cause there are three parties in our relationship." Yamaguchi said. "I'm not walking you home. And I'm not dating you, I'm dating L/N." Tsukishima said. "Well technically...." Yamaguchi started to say before Tsukishima took off down the side of the road. "You could have just said no!" Yamaguchi yelled down the road.

When Yams turned the corner, he was surprised to see that Tsukishima came back. "What are you doing?" Yamaguchi asked. Tsukishima stayed quiet for a while. "Tsukii?" Yamaguchi asked. "Walking you home." Tsukishima grumbled, angrily.

Just to specify! This isn't a poly fic. This is NOT a poly fic. It's just a development in the story. If it bothers you, don't worry about it. It ain't a poly fic though. So if that bothers you at all, you ain't gotta worry about it.