Admirable ~ Tanaka Ryūnosuke 4

You turned the corner of the hallway. It was still the lunch break hour and you were in need of some alone time. Who knew where you were going? Not you. Perhaps you just wanted to walk around and think to yourself about things. Perhaps that's all you needed. You weren't stressed or anything. You just wanted some YOU time.

The library was a quiet place where you could be alone and not have to deal with the noisy chatter of fellow students. You didn't typically enjoy spending time there but it was a place for you to escape the morons at school (discounting Tanaka of course) And who knew? Maybe you'd find a book to take out.

As you were browsing the vast book collections in the quiet library, you could hear some distant whispering. This was normal. It was given that in libraries, everyone was quiet so if anyone felt the need to socialize, they'd whisper. However the distant whispering from a group of three guys near you quickly became loud whispering. This kind of put you off a bit since the entire reason you came to the library was to have a quiet place to clear your mind.

You looked over your shoulder only to notice that the group was staring at you. There was no one beside you so there was no doubt about it. As soon as they saw that you noticed, they turned around abruptly and shushed each other. You didn't think much and rolled your eyes.

You stayed out in the same position. The group of boys got a bit quieter but still annoying. Eventually, two of the three boys that were sitting there came walking in your direction. The one that stayed behind was whispering and trying to convince them to come back saying things like; "This is a bad idea" or "Please don't!". As soon as the first guy said hi to you, the guy that was trying to urge them to come back got up and left quickly. You didn't understand what was happening.

"Uh. Hi." You simply responded with. "We just came to say that our friend who just ran out of here has a crush on you." One of the guys said. "Okay? Cool I guess." You shrugged and disconnected eye contact to show that this conversation meant nothing to you. (Oh Reader-Chan, you little savage) The boys looked at each other for a moment. "Im guessing you don't like him." One said. You nodded. "Could you go say that yourself? I think he'd find it more comforting." He asked. "Sure." You sighed and walked out the door to see the guy they were talking about.

"Wassup?" You casually asked. The dude just looked at you with red cheeks. "I'm sorry. You seem like a cool guy..." You lied since he seemed boring and you didn't want to make him feel bad. "But I've got a boyfriend." You continued. "Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't even know." He said in a low tone.

"It's alright jus-"HEY F/N!" You were cut off by Tanaka's loud and recognizable voice and a muscular arm around you, pulling you into him. "Oh. Hey, Ryu." You said happily. What bad timing. "And here he is now. Bye!" You awkwardly said bye to the guy who obviously couldn't possibly compete with Tanaka.

As you walked away, you couldn't help but hear the laughter of the guy's two friends. One of them (with little respect) yelled; "SHE REJECTED YOU FOR THE BALD GUY?!" In laughter. Tanaka turned around with one of his intimidation attitudes. "What the fuck did he just fuckin' say? That lil bit-"Ryu, he's tiny. Don't you dare." You glared.

Tanaka looked terrified of the face you just gave him. "Hah! Okay I was just kidding you know!" He laughed sounding scared of you.

You both walked together for a while. "So uh. Someone confessed to you." Tanaka said. "Yep." You said nodding. "He seriously didn't know that we're dating." He said to himself sounding irritated. "What's wrong with that?" You asked. He couldn't respond as the bell rang. "Shit. I'll see you after your practice okay?" You said and started to run. "Uh.... Yeah...." He sounded sad with his response. I wonder what's eating him. You thought to yourself as you ran.

LATER; Volleyball Practice

Nishinoya got off the ground after pulling a "Rolling Thunder". "DAMNIT! I need to work on that." He said sounding determined as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed at him. "Hey, Nishinoya. Could I ask you something?" Asahi seemingly came out of nowhere and asked the question. "Sure Asahi!" Nishi sounded happy as usual.

"Daichi and Suga were wondering what's going on with Tanaka. Do you know?" Asahi asked calmly as usual. "Huh? What's wrong with Ryu?!" Nishinoya shouted. "I don't know. That's why I asked you." Asahi responded with. "Well. As you know, young Asahi." Noya started. "I'm older than you." Asahi cut him off sounding bothered. "I thought you liked being younger. Since you look old." Nishinoya reminded his friend who now looked very upset. "Forget it." He monotonously said. "Anyway! As you know, Ryu is one of my best friends. So it's my sworn duty to know what is the matter." Nishinoya said raising a finger in the air.

"He looks smart!" Hinata said in aw. "You don't." Kageyama and Tsukishima both said at the same time and glared at each other. "Copying me now, King?" Tsukishima asked. "Why would I copy your ugly ass?!" Kageyama came back with. "Tsukishima isn't ugly. He's very handsome." Hinata said to Kageyama. "Ew" said Tsukishima and walked away.

Somehow, Nishinoya managed to keep his statement on track whilst the first years were loudly conversing. After he pretty much told Asahi that he's an amazing friend, he ran around to find Tanaka.

"RYU!" Nishinoya yelled as he spotted his friend. "Huh? Oh... Hi, Noya..." Tanaka said sounding sad. "What's wrong?" Nishinoya asked. "It's F/N. I don't think she loves me anymore." He said trying to hold back tears. "L/N DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE?!?!" Nishinoya shouted. The entire gym stopped practicing and diverted their attention to Tanaka.

"Well that's not very surprising." Kegeyama and Tsukishima said at the same time. "Okay what the fuck do you want?!" Kageyama said all annoyed. "I want you to stop copying me." Tsukishima said also annoyed. "SHUSH EMO BOYS! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR SENPAI IS HAVING GIRLFRIEND ISSUES?!" Nishinoya shouted at the two. "No one cares." Yamaguchi mumbled to himself. This attitude scared the shit out of everyone. "Whoa! You heard that from Yamaguchi. He means business!" Hinata said loudly. "Dumbass." Kageyama glared at Hinata.

"I SAID SHUSH! WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A PLAN TO MAKE L/N LOVE RYU AGAIN!" Nishinoya screamed. "YEAH!" Screamed Hinata. "No." Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi said, walking off. "I'll pay you!" Nishinoya yelled. That seemed to have worked.

What could Nishinoya be plotting? What will happen in the next chapter?!?! FIND OUT WHEN I UPLOAD IT!