(Lemon) Perfection ~ Sugawara Koushi 4

For whatever reason, Suga was in... THAT kind of mood. Which was one of his best.

He'd been touching you a lot more. Not that you minded at all. Yeah, Suga held your hand, hugged you and played with your hair. He'd kiss your forehead, your cheek and your cute lips. But only recently had he been holding onto your waist when you were on the bus. He'd say it was so you didn't fall over while standing on a fast, moving vehicle. But that was obviously bullshit. And the times when there were seats free and Suga would only insist on sitting when only one seat was available. He did this so he'd have an excuse to have you sitting on his lap. Of course, he'd never admit it though.

The day things really got obvious was when you two were doing homework at his place and Suga kept "accidentally dropping" his pen so you'd have to bend over and pick it up.

"I know what you're doing, Koushi." You said after the third time. "I don't know what you're talking about, F/N." He said with an innocent grin that made you forget about how suggestive he'd been recently. Yes, Suga was very angelic and a seemingly soft cinnamon roll. But you knew he, like many other teenage boys, had urges. Sexual ones to be specific. You took it upon yourself to start dealing with Suga's urges.

It was Rebecca Black's favorite day, Friday. And like most Friday's shit was going to go down. Suga never really came across as sexy unless he was sweaty and panting after practice. That really got you in the mood for what you had planned.

When you walked into his place, he instantly headed to his room to change from his school clothes to his lazy, home clothes. You walked into the room with him to watch as he took off his shirt. His back was facing you. And that man's back was hella toned. "Are you checking me out, F/N." Suga laughed as he sensed your presence behind him. "Yep." You said as you continued to stare.

Holy shit, this guy was a fucking masterpiece. There was that adorable face, that broad neck, the toned and muscular shoulders that were the start of his angelic arms and laid by a perfect groove at his waist and that ass.

THAT ASS! To die for.

"Ah, Koushi, your body's so amazing." You sighed as you leaned against the door of his room. He was still shirtless. "Thanks, F/N. Your's is a marvel too." He laughed innocently. You walked up to him and rested your body against his back before he could put on another shirt. "Koushi." You began. "Hmm?" He hummed, asking. You didn't really know how to ask him for sex so you decided to be a Tanaka and blurt out the words: "Lemme smash." "What?" He asked, making sure he heard you correctly. "Let me get a piece, a slice, a little sample." You said. Suga laughed. "F/N, you know you can just say it, right?" He asked. "Fine. I want to have sex with you. And I know you want to too." You said. You expected there to be a long silence before anything happened but there wasn't. All you had to do was say that sentence and Suga was down.

He turned around and picked you up. "If I do anything you don't want me to, tell me to stop it." He said before laying you on the bed and climbing on top of you. Your face heated up as you nodded and pulled off your top. His eyes widened. You smiled at this as Suga fiddled with the buttons on your skirt and managed to get it undone, leaving you in knee-high socks, panties and a bra. He looked you up and down.

He inhaled deeply and leaned in, giving you a passionate kiss. One of his hands stroked your inner thigh. It felt good. You returned the favour by rubbing your knee up and down the front of his pants. He gasped right away as you continued. He moaned loudly into the kiss. He was so weak to your alluring touch. At some point during the kiss, Suga got bored of you pleasuring him with your knee and he parted your legs, making some space for himself between them before he violently grounded his hips into your's. You gasped like he did earlier. You definitely weren't expecting that.

He didn't seem like the grinding type. He also didn't seem like the dry humping type but... well, he basically started to dry hump you on the bed, roughly. Maybe he forgot you were both still dressed? Suga may have seemed like a harmless and innocent guy but you sort of figured out that he was actually just a ball of pent up sexual frustration. "Koushi, are you okay?" You asked as he stopped this violent form of grinding. "I've never been better, L/N." He moaned with an unfamiliar, husky tone to his voice. It wasn't something you were used to but it was undoubtedly a huge turn on.

Suga rolled down your socks and took a while unclipping your bra. He gave you another kiss before hastily searching his pockets for a condom, then sliding down his pants after finding one. He pulled the sheets of the bed over you two and rubbered up with you still bellow him. You took this time to remove your panties and throw them somewhere. He gave you a determined look. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded. Suga took a very deep breath, placed a kiss on your forehead and slowly shoved himself into you. Your chest rose abruptly as you took a very deep breath.

Suga got comfy between your legs. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. "Of course." You  said in response as Suga nodded and moved his hips and thrusted into you. You moaned under your hand as Suga's thrusting became less and less even. He was trying to find a comfortable pace that wouldn't hurt you.
Eventually, he eased into a steady pace that was slow, but enjoyable.

You took your time to get used to this slow pace and the feeling of him inside of you. It hurt a bit at first but you eased into almost right away. Suga on the other hand was biting his lip and gripping the bedsheets bellow you, obviously fighting the urge to go faster and plunge into you completely. But it wasn't like he was going to do that. To him, your comfort was more important than his pleasure. And he'd rather have blue balls than hurt you.

Your hand moved up his back and gripped his shoulder. You were ready for him to go faster now. "Koushi." You said. He looked at you with an asking expression. "You can go faster now if you want." You said. He fidgeted a bit. "You sure, F/N?" He asked. You nodded. He sighed, almost as if he was thanking the heavens and then roughly pounded into you at an increasingly fast pace.

This time, he didn't need to bite his lips or hold anything back so he was moaning his ass off. He basically screamed your first name non stop, your last name, nicknames he had for you (at one point you swore he accidentally screamed Daichi's name). He was clearly enjoying this way more than you expected he would.

Not that you didn't moan either. You were groaning "Koushi" or occasionally "Suga". You moaning his name while he took you made his face as red as a tomato.

"Ahh F/N, I'm almost there." He moaned as he slowed down a bit. "M-Me too." You moaned back at him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately while you climaxed. You tightened so hard around him, it made him squeak a little bit into your kiss while he finished a bit later.

Suga fell onto the bed beside you. You rolled over and held onto him, resting on his chest. "How was that?" You asked. He didn't respond. "Koushi?" You asked. No response. You got up and looked at him to see if he was okay. He was totally fine. Just passed out. You found this cute and got up to close the lights and pull the blankets over you two. "Well sleep tight, Koushi." You said as you closed your eyes and fell asleep beside your lover.