Contagious ~ Kuroo Tetsuro 1

You had a mad fever so you stayed home from school. Even worse, your parents were on a vacation since they could rely on you to keep watch of the house. But what good can one do when she's sick?

You were curled up in a soft blanket on your couch. You finished all seasons of Free but decided to re-watch them since you were so bored. As you were watching, your doorbell rang. Leaving the television on, you threw the blanket over yourself like a cape and went to answer the door.

Not surprisingly, your friend Kuroo was at the door. "Here's the homework." He said handing you a folder. You tossed it on a nearby table. "Thanks." You said. Kuroo looked you up and down, examining your outfit. "Haha. What the hell are you wearing?" He laughed. "This is what I wear when I'm sick, Tetsu." He laughed again. "A blanket?" This was not amusing for you. "I'd like to know what YOU wear when you're sick." You thought you had him in a corner. "I don't GET sick, F/N." he responded. "I'm hungry. Do you have food?" He asked. "As expected." You mumbled.

You were curled up in a ball in your blanket on the couch. Kuroo was next to you, eating an apple. This was like his six'th apple. "Are you still sick?" He asked. "Yes. Not as much as I was two days ago but still sick." You responded with your face in the blanket. "Hm. Are you contagious?" Kuroo asked again. "Most likely." You responded. "Why?" You puzzled. "No reason." He said while he bit into the apple.

"Well! It was nice watching male swimmers with you but I should get going." Kuroo said while tossing his apple remains in the trash.

The two of you stood at the door for a few seconds. "Why do you watch that show F/N?" Kuroo asked. He was referring to Free. "Uhm. I dunno. It's interesting I guess." You responded. Kuroo smirked and grabbed you by the waist, pulling him closer towards you. "Tetsu-" you began. Kuroo was looking you dead in the eyes. "You know, F/N..." He started with a seductive gaze . "If you're that desperate to watch muscular and shirtless guys then, you could always ask me to s-" You cut him off by shoving him off of you. Kuroo was always teasing you like this. It wasn't something you were new to. "Tetsu! May I remind you that I'm contagious?" You said in disapproval. "Haha. Damn right you are." He giggled to himself. "What?" You asked. "Oh nothing! Get better soon, F/N!"

He walked away with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. Of course.

Two Days Later

You were feeling a lot better and actually went to school today. Of course, you are now at home just relaxing. The doorbell rang. You grunted and went to the door. It was Kuroo. Of course. "Hey F/N. I left my keys here the other day and came to get them." He said with his annoying smirk. You let him in. "Where'd you leave them?" You asked. "I think I left them in the living room." He said sounding strange.

"Not watching shirtless swimmers again? I'm shocked." He said, taunting you of course. You rolled your eyes and entered the living room. You started checking through the cushions on the couch and found nothing. Kuroo started searching the couch too. You just sat on the same couch beside him. You were about to say that you didn't think his keys were in the couch when he lifted your legs and wrapped them around his waist. Before you even had time to comprehend what was going on, Kuroo slammed his lips into your's.

Kuroo was on his knees on the couch and was holding your legs around him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. You could feel Kuroo's smirk as he let go of your legs and pushed you onto the couch. He was now on top of you.
"F/N, wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked almost hovering over you. You paused for a while. "Sure, Tetsu."
You finally said. Kuroo smiled and
he once again kissed you. "You better not be contagious anymore, F/N."
He said with his mouth like a centimeter from your's. "Cause I've been waiting to do this forever." He said again.