(Lemon) Inseperable ~ Bokuto Kotaro 3

It was after school hours and you were wondering where your beloved was. There was no volleyball practice today so where could he be? You continued to walk slow laps around the school with your heart set on finding Bokuto before the sun was set. You texted him already. There was no answer. You were just about to give up until you saw a familiar almost female like face with delicate features nearing the exit. Akaashi.

You sped up your pace and before you knew it, you were in close proximity with the setter. "L/N-San? You're not with Bokuto?" He asked with his usual emotionless expression as you neared him. "No. I was actually hoping that you'd know where he was." You said pretty shocked. "I tried to text him AND call him but he wouldn't pick up." You continued. "That's because he lost his phone." He explained. You felt stupid. But how were you supposed to know about that? "He should be in the west hallway, where his homeroom is. And he's been pretty moody for some reason, lately. So please don't scold him for losing his phone." He instructed you. "Thanks so much." You thanked Akaashi politely and speed walked to the hallway.

In the hall

You turned the corner to see the dearest creature to you, looking around. Perhaps this is where he lost his phone. You walked up to him. "There you are. I was looking everywhere for you." Your voice caught him off guard. "Hey F/N." He mumbled. You sighed. Akaashi was right. Bokuto was in one of his moods again.

"Akaashi-Kun says you lost your phone." You said walking closer to him. Bokuto nodded. "What's wrong? Do you need help looking for it?" You asked. "I think it's in my home room class. But the door's only left unlocked for the janitor." He said sounding negative and upset. "I'm sure if the janitor finds us in there looking for your phone, he won't get mad. We'll just say you're looking for something." You said sounding completely opposite to him. "Come on. Let's go." You held his wrist and made your way to the room with him close behind you.

You both walked in and Bokuto locked the door behind you. You heard the familiar click of the lock and turned around. "Why'd you lock the door?" You asked. "Cause I wanna be alone with you for a minute." He quickly replied. He seemed to been being slowly lifted from his mood. "Oookay." You nodded and started looking around.

"F/N." Bokuto whined your name. Why was he whining? "Why are you so upset?" You asked slightly bothered. "Cause something's bugging me." He looked down at the floor. He was acting like a child. "What's bugging you?" You asked, wanting to be there for him. There was a long pause. He didn't know how to say this without making it sound rude or insulting to you. "What's bugging you, Koo-Chan?" You repeated yourself and walked up to him, holding his hands and trying to be understanding of whatever the situation was. "You." He mumbled hesitantly, knowing what your reaction was going to be.

"ME?!" You exclaimed all shocked. "Why am I bugging you?" You could feel your heart starting to crumble. Was this how he was going to end things with you? Did he just lose interest and want to find a simple way of breaking up with you? "Why? I'm sorry it didn't work out. I'll be going now." You said with the feeling that tears were going to well up. You started to walk away. "What no!" Bokuto sounded shocked and quickly grabbed your wrist, turning you around to face him. "Wha-whaaaat is it Kotaro?" You were about to sob. He flinched that you were calling him by his actual name and not the stupid nickname he liked. "I'm not breaking up with you." He laughed and kissed your forehead. "Then why am I bothering you?" You asked as a feeling of relief graced your heart which was now restored.

He looked away when you asked the question. "Cause. I uh... I mean..." He couldn't figure out what he was going to say. "Cause we never... Did it." He glanced at you for a moment and then looked away. "Pffft. What? You mean sex?" You tried to hide your laughter. "It's not funny. It's a real problem." He sounded offended. "Why is THAT a problem to you?" You asked him. "Cause I like you. And other couples do it so why can't we?" He asked. "No one ever said that we can't." You informed him. He looked at you for a long time. "Okay let's do it!" He backed you up against a desk and began undoing his necktie. You kind of hated how formal clothes like the uniform restricted him so much.

Before you knew it, his shirt was removed and he was unbuttoning your's. He continued kissing your neck as he completely removed the shirt and was working on the skirt. He managed to get it off pretty quickly and was slightly grinding on you while he undid his belt.

This was all happening extremely fast and you could feel your body heating up. You soon felt him teasing your lower regions with his fingers. He slowly grazed your opening over your panties. You let out a small moan under his touch. "D-don't tease." You moaned. "Why not? You're liking it." He said softly into your ear. "But you're..." You forgot what you were saying and bit your lip. "I'm turning you on." He finished the sentence for you. You couldn't help but shudder when he spoke.

Bokuto began unclipping your bra. He was having some trouble so you just did it for him. He placed his head between your breasts. "So warm." He mumbled. You bit your lip as he pulled your panties off skillfully. It wasn't long before he removed his head from your chest and fit his length into you.

The sudden penetration earned Bokuto a moan from you. "Sorry. I'll go slowly." He huskily said onto your neck. You nodded as he continued to slowly ram into you. You sank your nails into his back in reaction to the pain. He didn't seem to mind that you were leaving marks on his back. Soon, pain became pleasure as your walls tightened around his member.

"Does it hurt?" He asked with a slight groan. "N-no." You moaned. "Please keep going." You panted. "I'm going to go faster." He warned you as his pace sped up. You nodded and moved your hands to his neck and pulled him closer to you from there.

As he sped up, he got a bit more rough. You weren't hating this. If anything you loved it. As he continued to pound into you rougher and rougher, he remembered that he wasn't currently using protection. "F/N. I forgot condoms." He panted while he was still giving it to you. Of course he was going to say that so randomly in the middle of a passionate and intimate moment.

"It's okay, just be careful. But remember for next time." You moaned out. He sighed in relief and continued to pound you roughly and with speed. "F/N. You feel so good." He groaned. "Can we do this again some other time?" He asked of you while your walls were tightening. "Y-yeah. Yeah." You responded. "Just not in a classroom next time." You panted.

"I'm gonna..." you let out a loud moan before you could finish your sentence. "I'm almost done, F/N." Bokuto groaned while still pounding you. He soon finished and let out one last moan for you.

You both remained in that position for a while before he removed his length from you.

Bokuto pulled his clothes back on. You pulled your panties on and went searching for where your bra was. "Here." Bokuto handed you your bra while looking away in embarrassment of holding an article of women's underwear. "Thanks." You thanked him and put back on your clothes.

You both walked down the hall before the janitor could find you both messing around in the classroom.

"Sorry you couldn't find your phone." You said as you made your way out of the gate hand in hand. "I'll find it eventually." He mumbled and stopped walking with a shocked look on his face. "What's wrong?" You asked. He took his hand out of his pocket with his phone. "Found it." He laughed. "What a waste of time." You mumbled. "It was worth it. Cause we got to do it!" He said loudly and happily.

"Yeah. I guess." You blushed and muttered.