Lion ~ Lev Haiba 4

You were walking down the street. You had just left the train station and you were on your way to meet with Lev. You tightened a bright scarf around your neck as the wind hit you. Your eyes were glued to your phone so it wasn't surprising when you bumped into someone. "Sorry." You winced. "It's alright." Said a very feminine voice. You looked up to the much taller girl and almost had a heart attack. She was probably the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen but what made you freak was how much she looked like Lev. "Heeeee I'm sorry." You nervously said. "No it's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going either. And what a cutie you are. And what a cute scarf that is." She giggled.

"Is this a prank? Is Lev in drag and pranking me?" You thought. "Are you alright?" Lev's lookalike asked you. "You look like you've seen a ghost." She jokingly stated. "It's nothing. You just look like someone I know." You giggled. She looked like she was going to say something but you said goodbye and left quickly.

With Lev

You arrived at the designated spot to meet with Lev. Surprisingly, he was early. "F/N!" He shouted your name and ran up to you with open arms. You stared at his face to see if he was wearing makeup. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. "Lev, do you dress in drag?" You asked. "What? No. Why?" He asked. "I ran into someone that looked exactly like you just as a pretty girl." You told him. His face went blank. "Ahahahah. Did you talk to her?" He nervously asked. "Yeah." You responded. "What did you say?" He asked. "I just told her she looks like someone I know." You told him. "Did you tell her she looks like your boyfriend?" He asked. "No. That's rude. I can't just tell a girl that she looks like some creepy boy." You laughed. "Good." He sighed and hugged you tightly.

"Why are you being so weird?" You asked. "You probably met my sister. Did she tell you that you're pretty?" He asked. "Uh. She called me a cutie and then said she liked my scarf." You said. "She always does that. I don't want her to know I'm dating someone." He sighed. "Why not?" You asked. "Cause she'll be super obsessed with you. Every time I even talk to a girl she gets all happy that girls spend time with me. If she found out I have a girlfriend she'll want to spend more time with you and probably steal you from me." He explained. You've never heard Lev so deep into a point. "It's no big deal." You sighed. "Yes it is. Anyway, let's go to my place I wanna smash." His attitude changed completely. You sighed as you both got up and walked to Lev's house.

Lev's Place

As soon as you made your way into Lev's house, he pretty much tossed you onto his bed and started kissing you. "If we do this, you're going on top." You growled. "Mmmmm okay." He hummed as he nibbled at your collar bone while taking off his shirt. That's when there was a loud knock at the door. "That's rude." You muttered. "GO AWAY!" Lev shouted. "LEV! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Someone shouted. "What the hell? Do you owe someone money or something?!" You asked nervously. Lev was frozen. "Hide! Go hide somewhere! It's Alisa." He said quietly. "Who's Alisa?" You asked. "My sister." He hushed you, pushing you to the far side of his room. "Stay here okay?" He said and ran to answer the door.

"My god. Why'd it take you so long to answer the door? And why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Asked the curious woman. "What? Oh my god!" Lev screamed as he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. You smirked to yourself as you realized that Lev's shirt was on the bed right in front of you. You began removing your clothes and pulled his oversized shirt over yourself. It was like a dress.

"Weirdo. I don't wanna see that." Alisa huffed. "It doesn't matter. Why are you here?" He asked as he put on a hoodie that was on the floor. "I think I left my wallet somewhere while I was here." She said and started looking around. Alisa walked past her brother and stopped dead in her tracks. "Lev, why do you smell good?" She asked suspiciously. "I always smell good." He said, annoyed. "No. You never do." She insisted. She walked closer to him and sniffed around his neck. "Yeah. You smell like a girl." She said and stomped. "Lev, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. "What no!" He shouted. Lev's hot sister looked to the side of the room and spotted something. "Who's scarf is that?" She asked, raising a brow. "Uhh it's mine." Lev stupidly said. "No it's not. I would have stolen it from you already. Funny, I saw a girl today that was wearing a very similar scarf." She said, glaring at Lev.

"Leeeeeev are you coming back to bed or not?" You asked as you made your way to where the two were, attempting to piss off Lev. "F/N!" Lev shouted. "Lev.... There's a girl wearing your shirt. And she's asking you to come back to bed. AND SHE'S THE GIRL I BUMPED INTO ON THE STREET!" She shouted. "Hey." You smiled. "Lev, why didn't you tell me you have such a cute girlfriend?!" She shouted. "Aaaaah! Don't be mad! You would have stolen her from me!" He shouted. "No I wouldn't have! And to be fair, it looks like you've been spending LOADS of time together. Lev, why don't you go back to bed with her? She asked nicely." She said. "What?!" Lev shouted.

"Oh. I just realized that my wallet's in my pocket. And whatever your name is, I advise to get a responsible man next time." She winked. "Byeeee!" Alisa waved as she walked out the door. "That was weird." You smirked. "Why'd you leave the room?" Lev asked. "Cause I wanted to mess with you." You said happily as you went on your tippy toes and kissed his jawline since he was too tall for you to reach his cheek.

"I'm mad at you." Lev pouted. "It's fiiine. Let's go have sex." You said and pulled him by his hand to the room. "Okay." He muttered.