Stuck ~ Hinata Shouyo 1

Asahi was hesitant to introduce you to the team for some reason. You were two years younger than him and got involved with the team when you started going to Karasuno. You didn't know if it was strange that you only hung around because your brother was on the team but you soon realized that it wasn't just that. You genuinely got along well with the team and felt close to each of the boys.

Current

You and Shimizu stared at the giant poster. "It's so big. Did the team see it yet?" You asked. "No. I'm planing to save it for when we go against Seijoh." Shimizu said. "So why did you show me this?" You asked. "I'm sure the boys would be grateful for your help. And your brother would be proud if you helped me repair it." She said. "REALLY?! I'd love to help!!" You exclaimed happily. "Then come after practice tomorrow." Shimizu said as you both walked out of the storage room.

You walked into the house to find Asahi walking around with his hair wrapped in a towel. "Where were you? Were you with a boy?" He asked. "I stayed after school with Shimizu." You said and walked past him. "I smell kiwi. Were you using my conditioner again?" You asked. "No... Yes. Sorry." Your brother smiled innocently. "So what were you doing with Shimizu?" He asked. "It's a surprise." You smirked and walked away. "And if you use my conditioner, I'll never tell." You shouted and walked to your room. "Hinata was curious about you today. He thought you were with some boy." Asahi said loudly. "I don't care." You said and blushed. "I know you like him." He hummed. "Shut up, Jesus!" You shouted. Asahi didn't talk for the rest of the night.

Next Day

The poster was sprawled out on the floor of the gym. Practice was over so none of the guys were going to see it. For some reason though, Kyoko was nowhere to be seen. You waited, waited and waited. Finally, the door swung open. You were surprised to see Hinata enter. "WOAH! WHAT'S THAT?!" He shouted and ran up to the poster. "Fly. That's so incrubidubbly cool!" He shouted. "Don't you mean incredibly ?Calm down. Don't tell anyone about this okay? It's a surprise." You shushed him. "Why are you here anyway? Practice ended." You asked. "Tsukishima was supposed to tutor me but he left. He's so mean. Why are you here?" He asked. "I'm trying to fix some tears and stuff in the poster. Maybe I'll add some stuff too." You said. "Don't tell anyone." You muttered. "Well Shimizu left and Tsukishima abandoned me. So I can help you!" Hinata said loudly. You thought for a moment. "Okay." You said and nodded. Hinata's face lit up as he started to shift around the supplies.

As you were working on gluing some things to the poster, you and Hinata got into a conversation. "So you weren't here yesterday to watch your brother practice. Or the rest of us." Hinata said. "Yeah well I was busy." You said. "With a boy?" He asked. "My god. Why does everyone think that I'm with a boy?" You thought to yourself. "No. I was looking at the poster with Kyoko." You explained. "Ooooh." Hinata sighed. "Asahi said you were worried." You smiled while saying. Hinata turned pink. "W-why? I mean n-no!! Well yes but no!" He said loudly as he grabbed your hand. "That doesn't make sense." You laughed. "It's fine. I don't really care." You said calmly. "Okay. Thanks." Hinata sighed as he moved his hand from your's.... But your hands didn't separate.

"What the hecky?" Hinata grumbled as he pulled his hand in his direction, which didn't come detached from your hand. "How did this happen?" You asked as you both started pulling your hands from each other. It didn't work. "I think it was the glue you were using." Hinata said, still trying to detach your hands. "What do we do?" You asked. "I know!" He shouted as he stuck his free hand into his pocket and took out his phone. "What are you doing?" You asked. "I'm texting the volleyball group chat!" He shouted, typing something.

It's time for another segment of... Karasuno's Group Chat!!

Tanaka
And that's how I almost lost my virginity to a ziplock bag.