Lion ~ Lev Haiba 2

Lev poked you in the cheek. "F/N...." He lightly whispered, trying to wake you up. "Go away." You mumbled into your pillow. "What?" He asked. "Leave me alone. I wanna sleep." You grumbled. He huffed. "But F/N! I'm boooooooored!" He whined. "So annoying" You sighed.

That's when it came to you. How the hell did Lev get into your house?

You shot up immediately. "Yaaaaaay! Let's do something!" Lev cheered, happy that you were now awake. "How did you get in?!" You demanded. "The landlady let me in." He responded quickly. You rubbed your head for a while. "What? Why?" You were still confused. "She would never just let some creepy looking dude like you into my house." You yawned. "I'm not creepy! And she let me in with a smile on her face so she knew what she was doing." He muttered. "What did you tell her?" You asked. "I just told her I'm your boyfriend and she let me in."  He said proudly. You glared at him.

"You're not my boyfriend, Lev." You informed him annoyed. Lev looked at you. "Why not?" He pouted a bit. "Because you disturbed me in the middle of my nap!" You got up and went to put your blanket away. While you were walking, you saw that the door wasn't locked. "LEV!" You yelled.

Lev ran up quickly to your side and wrapped his arms around you, slightly lifting you off the ground. "WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?!" He screamed. "Moron! You didn't lock the door." You scolded him. "Whoops." He laughed. "Stupid." You muttered and released yourself from Lev's embrace.

"Where are you going?" He followed you to the room. "I'm putting the blanket away." You mumbled and yawned. Lev looked around
Your room and spotted something familiar. A small cat plushie was placed on your chair. "Hey!" He shouted, making you jump. "What?" You were sounding annoyed.

"Remember this?!" He picked up the plushie. You looked at it. "Yeah..." You mumbled. "You were so annoying." You giggled a little. "No I wasn't! That was romantic." He said sounding as stupid as ever. "How was it romantic? I couldn't see anything." You laughed a bit again. "Yeah well. AFTER the concert. That was romantic." He still sounded confident in what he was saying. "Whatever." You mumbled and continued to put the blanket in your cupboard and left the room.

You went to the fridge to look for milk so you could have cereal. There was no milk. "What the hell?" You muttered. "Oh yeah! I finished your milk while you were asleep." Lev reminded you. "We're going to the grocery store. You're paying. Let's go." You grumbled and dragged Lev by the arm to the door.

The Store

"What are we getting again?" Lev asked. "Milk." You reminded him. Lev looked around at things like a child. He looked like he was in wonderland, not knowing what things were and widening his eyes at certain things. You laughed a tiny bit at his facial expressions.

"I'm so happy!" Lev randomly exclaimed. "What? Pipe down we're in public." You hushed him. "Sorry. I'm so happy." He said in a lower tone. "Why are you happy?" You asked sounding kind of bored. "Cause you invited me to go shopping with you. It's like we're a married couple." He sounded so stupid.
"What are you taking about? I asked you to come cause you're the one that finished my milk and I'm making you pay for it." You reminded him. "Yeah well we're still like a married couple." He said with a pout. "Okay, Lev." You mumbled. "We should get married." He  held on to your waist. You didn't hear him since you were reading the ingredients in the back of a cake package. "Uh yeah. Okay. Sure, Lev." You said on instinct, unaware to what you were answering. There was a really long silence between you two. Lev was silent. This was strange since he was usually super talkative.

"Lev? Are you okay?" You asked. "REALLY?! YOU MEAN IT?! REALLY?!" He exclaimed and held you tighter. "We're in public calm down!" You urged. "I love you." He mumbled and kissed your cheek. "Don't do that. People are going to think we're dating." You pushed his head away and attempted to make your face feel less flushed in red. "But you said you'll marry meeeeeee." He whined. "I have no idea what you're talking about." You informed him. "I said we should get married and you said okay!" He pouted. "No I..... Oooooh. Whoops. Sorry." You laughed it off. "Why are you laughing?" He sounded offended. "Cause it's funny." You continued to laugh.

"Sorry. I'm not marrying anyone yet." You giggled. "Then don't marry me. Just date me." He sounded surprisingly confident. "Hmmmm. Oh look! Milk." You changed the subject and walked over to the milk cartons.

Later

You finally made your cereal and sat down on your couch with it. Lev placed himself beside you. He was about to say something when your phone buzzed. You picked it up to see that Saeko texted you. "Hm. She's going to be late today." You mumbled. "Great! I have more time before she kicks me out." He sounded happy. "I might kick you out if you start talking about marriage again." You warned. Lev scrunched up his face.

You finished your cereal and went to put the bowl away. When you got back to the couch, Lev was spread out on it. "Lev! Get up I have nowhere to sit." You poked his stomach. "Nuuuuuh..." He groaned. "Lazy." You grumbled and sat on his legs. "Don't sit on my legs it huuuuuuurts." Lev whined for the thousandth time this day. "I have nowhere else to sit. You're taking up the entire couch." You complained. Lev laughed and you could picture exactly what he was going to say. "You could always just sit on my d-"Fuck no I'll pass." You cut him off. "Then sit on my face. I won't complain." He smirked. "You won't complain cause you won't be able to breathe." You laughed. "F/N it hurts." He complained about the feeling on his legs. You got off of his legs and sat on his chest. "I can't breathe." He complained again. You got up and lied yourself down on him. "You better not say anything stupid." You threatened. Lev didn't say anything and instead trapped you in his arms.

"What are you doing?" You asked. Lev managed to change his position and sit up with you still in his arms. "F/N." He said your name softly. You looked up at him. "What is it?" You asked and looked into his eyes. You could see his pupils focus on your lips as he leaned in closer to your face. "Lev." You said his name softly and pressed your lips to his. He jerked back his head out of shock then quickly slammed his lips into your's right after. His grip around you tightened as he pulled you into him.

He was able to wiggle his tongue into your mouth which is when you took it as a sign that you both got a little carried away and broke the kiss. Lev gasped for air as you panted.

"Maybe we COULD date." You smiled.
Lev looked at you for a long time with wide eyes. "YES PLEASE!!" He shouted and lifted you over him. "Okay, okay." You said relaxed. Lev nuzzled his head into your neck. "I'll love you forever." He mumbled.

"Yeah. Me too." You smiled.