(Lemon) Consequence ~ Kozume Kenma 3

It was good that Kuroo left after walking in on your's and Kenma's little make out session because you needed some time with just each other to finish what you started.

Kenma looked slightly confused but also in wonder. Wanting to know what will happen next. He was sitting down on the side of his bed. You were also sitting. On him. Your chest facing his.
"F/N, I uhm. I got carried away." He reminded you for a second time. "You know what I'm gonna respond with." You smirked and kissed Kenma passionately. You pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt.

Kenma barely knew what to do and just settled with wrapping his arms around your torso, since he was more concerned about you falling off of him then how he was going to handle this steamy situation.

You pulled away for a short moment and swiftly pulled off your shirt, tossing it aside. Kenma's eyes widened at your shirtless body, contemplating with himself weather he should remove your bra or not.

You didn't give him much time to decide as you pulled Kenma onto the bed with you, him on top of you. He still looked confused and awkward. He just decided to return to what was going on before and proceeded to kiss you.  You lightly tugged at his shirt, indicating that you wanted him to take it off. Not breaking the kiss, Kenma started taking off his shirt. When it was off, he still seemed unsure about what he wanted to do to you. Sensing that he didn't know what to do, you gave him a hint. "I want you." You said, licking you lips.

Kenma's response was priceless. His eyes widened for a second as he got off of the bed and started rummaging through his desk drawers. You wondered what he was looking for. He wasn't about to film this was he?

He returned to the bed with a condom in hand. You didn't think Kenma actually kept condoms in his drawer. "What the hell?" You puzzled. "Eh? Kuroo gave them to me! I mean, when we started dating." He tried to confirm. You just giggled a bit and pulled him into another kiss.

You started unbuttoning your shorts. Kenma noticed and his heart seemed to race more when he did. He was exited. You pulled off the shorts and threw them across the room, where your shirt was. Kenma moved his hand around your body, stopping it on your inner thigh. His hand roamed up your leg to your panties and slowly started stroking your crease from outside of the fabric covering your womanhood. You inhaled roughly on response.

While his hand was busy down there, his other hand was unclipping your bra. He tossed the bra aside and placed his head between your breasts. His tongue moved across your left breast as he gripped your right breast. His hand slowly massaged your boob and his tongue was hard at work on your sensitive bud. You moaned softly under the feeling.

Kenma desired a better reaction. He lightly held the end of your bud between his teeth and sucked on the spot. His hand went under your panties as he pressed down with his thumb on your clit. You gripped the bedsheets and let out a louder moan.

You thought that loud sound you had made would satisfy him, but Kenma wanted your everything. He moved his hands down to your panties and pulled them down quickly. You shut your legs on default. Kenma parted your legs and darted at your womanhood. His head was now between your legs.

You took a deep breath and slowly began feeling a warmth against your opening. Kenma's tongue swerved around your slit, making you gasp out of shock. His tongue entered you and clicked a couple times inside of you. Your legs closed around his head and pulled his face closer into you. He didn't budge and moved his tongue faster. You bit your lip to muffle your moans but it was no use. Nothing was stopping your moans from reaching Kenma's ears and exciting him even more.

Kenma pulled away and started kissing you again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. With your lips still locked, Kenma dragged his pants down and grabbed the condom.

After ripping open the small package, he finally put it on and positioned himself between your legs. He looked down at you for a moment. "Are you sure this is okay?" He asked you. You nodded, ready.

Kenma took a deep breath and pushed himself inside of you. You flinched and bit down hard on your lip. Kenma groaned a bit in response to this new area he had just entered.

He slowly continued to exit and enter you. As your reactions slowly started to die to the feeling, Kenma noticed and picked up his pace. As he sped up, he also got a lot more rough. You moaned even louder and tugged at his hair. He groaned a bit at that. "Ah-sorry." You moaned in response to his reaction. "No." He panted. "Do it again. I like it."

You continued tugging at his hair since it obviously turned him on. You started to figure out something else that got him more aroused. Every time you got close and breathed or moaned by his ear, he'd stiffen up and get a bit rougher with his thrusts.

He seemed to really love the sounds you were making and would start nibbling on your neck to get reactions out of you. He was careful with how he tended to your neck. He was looking for a spot that would make you react.
His tongue moved across a certain spot under your jaw which made you tense up and hum in amusement. As soon as Kenma noticed that he found a sensitive spot, he started viciously attacking that spot while his thrusting got even rougher.

"Ken-mahaa..." Moaned what sounded like his name in response to him roughly pounding himself into you. "Sorry." He responded with. "Do you want me to slow down?" He asked with a slight moan.

You shook your head and pulled him closer to you. "No. Rough. Rougher, Kenma." You panted out. "Please. Rougher!" You pleaded. Kenma didn't take long to respond and spread your legs wider, giving you a hard pound. You pretty much screamed. Kenma, satisfied with your response decided to roughly thrust into you repeatedly.

"Kenma. Ke-nma! I'm gonna-" Kenma cut you off with a passionate kiss. "Me too." He responded. Your back arched as your walls tightened around him, climaxing. Kenma continued to pound you, he eventually gave you one last thrust and released.

You both stayed in that position and attempted to get more air. Kenma pulled out and removed the condom, tying it and tossing it aside.

You curled up into the fetal position and moaned loudly; "Ooooooh my god."

Kenma returned to the bed and held you close to him. You both laid there in each other's arms with the sheets over your bodies. You, twirling a strand of Kenma's hair.

"Too carried away my ass." You smirked. Kenma sighed. "We did get carried away." He responded with. "Can we do this again some time?" He asked. You closed your eyes. "It depends if Kuroo got more condoms." You said. "I'll have to buy more. I don't want Kuroo knowing that we're having sex." He sighed.

Extra

Kenma made his bed after his beautiful girlfriend left for the night. They had some fun for a while and the bed was a mess. He had to wash the bed sheets and clean up anything undesirable.

After finally making his bed, Kenma realized that he couldn't find the condom that he tied and threw aside before. While looking for it, there was a knock on Kenma's door.

Kenma looked at the time. It was 9:45pm. Who would be there that late? Only one person could come to mind.

Kenma opened the door. There stood Kuroo. He instantly smirked when he saw his tired looking friend. The only thing Kenma hadn't cleaned up besides the condom was his hair which was very messy.

"How did it go?" Was the first thing that exited Kuroo's mouth. Kenma looked confused. "How did what go?" Kenma asked trying not to let Kuroo know what happened before.

"Don't try to hide it. Your hair's all messy." Kuroo pointed out.

Kenma's eyes widened as he started flattening his hair. "Then why the hell is your hair so messy? You don't even have a girlfriend." Kenma burned Kuroo and closed the door in his face.

"Pffft!" Kuroo sighed and left.