Two Morons ~ Hinata Shouyo/Kageyama Tobio 3

Kageyama and Hinata started a prank war. All it did was make you cringe but you had your share of fun in it.

It was the weekend. You were relaxing on your couch when there was extremely loud and rapid knocking at your door. You fell off the couch and pulled a blanket over yourself, assuming it was an intruder. "L/N PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" A familiar, childish voice yelled from outside. "Hinata?" You asked and got up, opening the door. As soon as you opened it, he sprinted in. "CLOSE THE DOOR, CLOSE THE DOOR!" He shouted. You slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" You went up to him and asked. "I got here before Kageyama right?" He asked sounding out of breath. "I guess. Is he supposed to be here?" You asked. "I know he'll try to ally with you. That's why I have to ally with you first." He explained. "I'm not getting involved in your prank wars." You sighed. "But you have to!" He whined and took off his backpack.

"What's in there?" You asked. "My equipment." Hinata winked. "Never do that again." You said. "Sorry." He muttered. Hinata unzipped the biggest zipper of his backpack and instantly released a disgusting smell. "Oh my god." You grunted as you pinched your nose. "I hope you don't mind." He said. You were about to ask what was in his bag but another loud knock was heard at the door. "That must be him." Hinata whispered and ran to hide somewhere. "Don't tell him I'm here." He whispered before running off upstairs.

You didn't know where he went but you opened the door. As expected, Kageyama ran into your house with a backpack. You shut the door behind him. "Good. I got here before Hinata." He said while panting. "What's in the bag?" You asked. "My supplies." He said. "Now that you're my ally, I have to find a good place to hide." He said and walked around your house. You knew Hinata ran upstairs somewhere so you walked up.

As soon as you got to the top of the stairs, Hinata jumped out from behind a wall. "AAAAAAAH!" You screamed. "What's wrong?!" Kageyama shouted from downstairs. Hinata put a finger over his mouth. "Shhhh." He whispered. "Uh Nothing! I saw a bug!" You shouted back to Kageyama.

"Hinata. Kageyama wants me to ally with him. What do I do?" You whispered. "Be his ally and my ally at the same time!" He whispered . "What?" You asked. "Be like a triple agent!" He said. "You mean a double agent?" You asked. "Uh. Okay." You whispered and walked back downstairs.

"L/N! Where's the best place to hide in your house?" Kageyama asked. "Probably my room." You said. "Oh. Wow." He said. "What?" You asked. "I mean, it's not like I don't want to join you in your bedroom with you but this war is serious. I have to stay focused. Sorry." He said. "What? No. I'm not inviting you to mess around in my room." You said. Kageyama looked at you like he didn't believe you. You rolled your eyes. "You know that I would have fucked you already if I really wanted to." You muttered. "Well I still don't know if Hinata was enough for you!" He said in defence. "You still think that we did it?" You asked. He didn't say anything, just squinted. "Never mind" You grumbled and sat on your couch.

"KEGEYAMA TOBIO, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!" Hinata shouted from upstairs in a deep voice. Kageyama pulled a water gun out of his backpack. "L/N, You were harbouring Hinata?!" Kageyama said looking heartbroken. "I thought..." He started. "YOU THOUGHT WRONG MOTHER SUCKER!" Hinata shouted as he ran down the stairs and threw red toilet paper at Kageyama.

"Why is it red?" You shouted. Hinata just laughed. "OUCH!" Kageyama shouted. "What's wrong?" You asked. "My eyes burn!" He shouted. "Feel the wrath of toilet paper rolled in hot sauce!" Hinata laughed.

Kageyama got into a sniper position and aimed his water gun. He smirked like a sadist and fired. A strange liquid was squirted onto Hinata. "Yuck! What is this?" Hinata squealed. He licked his arm. "It tastes gross! What is it?" He asked again. "I got Nishinoya to piss in a bottle and use it for my substance." Kageyama laughed. Your jaw dropped. "WHAT?!" Hinata asked. "That's not even the best part. When Tanaka found out what I was doing he joined in." Kageyama laughed maniacally. "OH MY GOD! I LICKED IT!" Hinata shouted. "KAGEYAMA!" You shouted. The setter just continued to laugh. Hinata spat out Nishinoya and Tanaka's fluids.

Hinata pulled eggs out of his bag and threw them. But when the eggs cracked on Kageyama, they stuck to him. "Ew! Why is it sticking to me?!" He screamed. "I filled the eggs with lube. I mean, glue!" He said. Kageyama pulled an eggshell off of his neck and it pulled his small neck hairs. "Yuck!" He shouted and threw a giant ball of hair at Hinata. Hinata screamed like a little girl. "WHAT'S THAT?" He screamed. "It's one of Asahi-Senpai's elastics!" Kageyama smirked.

The two of them continued fighting and eventually ran out of materials. You ended up breaking up the fight and the two of them showered off the gross stuff they threw at each other. But the feud wasn't over yet....

Let's just forget that Hinata licked Nishinoya and Tanaka's combined piss.