(Lemon) Another Match ~ Oikawa Tooru 6

"Slow doooooown!" You screamed as the car swerved quickly down the large alley way. The car halted abruptly. "Damn. Relax a bit." You sighed to Oikawa, who was in the driver's seat beside you. "It's no fun unless I drive fast!" Your immature boyfriend said. "How'd you even get a license? You drive like a crazy person." You asked. "No I don't. I drive like a professional!" He said. You rolled your eyes.

Oikawa just got his driver's license and as a gift for passing the driver's test, his mom gave him her old car. Since then, Oikawa had been obsessed with driving you around, trying to impress you.

"We're lucky this parking lot is abandoned." You muttered, treasuring the calm moment when Oikawa wasn't driving. "Yeah. People would get intimidated by my moves." He said. You gave him a disappointing look. "What?" He asked. You shook your head. "Heh. But there's one good reason no one else is here." He said grinning and putting an arm around your shoulder. He leaned in for the kiss. You returned his kiss but flicked him off of you when his hand went up your thigh. "Noooot now." You said. Oikawa sighed. "When then?" He asked. "Not now." You said again. He huffed like a child.

A Week Later

Oikawa was still trying to impress you with his driving "skills" but it wasn't working. He's constantly call you or text you, asking to drive you somewhere. You always replied with the same answer. "No thanks. I don't want to die."

Today, he was waiting outside your house when you got back from school. "F/N!" He shouted when you showed up. You noticed the car in front of your house. "Oh god." You muttered. "Wanna go for a spin?" He asked. "You don't sound cool." You said and walked past him, to your door. "Come on! F/N/Chan!!" He whined. "Fine. Just let me get dressed." You said. "But you are dressed!" Oikawa whined again. "I'm not going out with you in my school uniform." You said and slammed the door behind you.

About fifteen minutes later, you got back out of the house wearing shorts and a hoodie. "Finally!" Oikawa shouted and ran up to you. You locked the door very fast. Oikawa scooped you up in his arms and started walking with you to the car.

Once once plopping you into the passenger seat, he started the car and started driving off. You gritted your teeth at Oikawa's driving. "Why am I doing this?" You grumbled to yourself. "What? I haven't driven you around in forever!" He said loudly. "WATCH OUT!" You shouted as Oikawa almost ran over a random dude. "Seriously." You sighed once the vehicle stopped. "Ha. Whoops. Guess I was just distracted by the beautiful lady beside me." He said, trying to sound romantic. "Thanks. Where are we going?" You asked, brushing off the compliment. Oikawa sighed. "A secret, special place." He said and kept driving.

Later

So Oikawa pulled up on a random hill. It was pretty and secluded. You only saw grass, trees and the sky that was now dark since Oikawa took forever to drive you to the destination. "Okay. It's pretty. Good find." You said and patted him on the head. He blushed. "Hehe. I kept coming here for a while to see if anyone else used it and no one does. This could be like, OUR place." He said. "That sounds dumb. But yeah." You giggled. You leaned on him, happy that he wasn't driving at the moment.

His hand immediately went on your chin and propped your head up to face him. His lips suddenly touched yours softly, and soon, the kiss became more intense. He cupped your face with both hands and moaned into the kiss. You loved him, no matter how stupid he was. You returned the steaming kiss.

Oikawa disconnected himself from you. "Can you come to the back seats?" He asked and took off his seatbelt. You kind of knew where this was leading. "Nooooooooooooooo. Yes." You said under your breath and undid your seatbelt as well, leaving the front and heading to the back seats.

As soon as you both got into the back seats, Oikawa tackled you and got on top of you, hovering over you and eying you up and down. Meanwhile, you were looking up at him, the perverted side of your mind undressing him in your head. He took off his jacket and soon after, removed his shirt. He kissed your neck and hummed, "Your turn." This sent chills up your spine. You complied and removed your top as well.

His hand moved up your leg and undid your pants. Once he pulled them down, he stretched across the car to the glove compartment and shuffled around in there until he found a condom. He came back to you quickly and undid his belt, sliding the condom over his hardened length and pressing it against your thigh.

He groaned and without further hesitation, slid himself into you. "Mph." You grunted. He continued to slide his member in and out of you, getting faster each time. "Can I go harder?" He moaned to you. You took a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah." You said. Right away, he slammed himself into rough. "Ah, Tooru." You moaned. "It's good, F/N." He groaned while pounding you. You clawed at his back as he tugged at the roots of your hair. He kept moaning the same things, "It's good." And "F/N.". Over and over again.

It only took that to make him finish. Your body only decided to climax after he had taken himself out.

You both laid there. His jacket covering you as you relaxed beside him. "So uh. This is our place huh?" He said again. You sighed. "What?" You asked. "Well fine. It's our place to mess around." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Sure." You said.