(Lemon) Benefits ~ Tendou Satori 3

Okay. You folks seem to be really diggin' this lanky boy.

Day three of living with Tendou and you were already tired of eating nothing but ramen. You didn't want to be mean and refuse the food after he graciously provided you with a bed to sleep in, a roof to live under and a dick to suck. But tonight, you felt like being extra grateful and decided to cook an actual meal for dinner.

He was currently at volleyball practice and you saw that he had random bits of decent food in his fridge. Enough random bits to make an omelet. So you found a random apron in Tendou's closet and got to work on the stove. You were almost finished when Tendou walked through the door. "Hi, F/N." He said when he shut the door then took a breath. "Something smells really good." You heard him say. As soon as he walked to the kitchen and saw you, his face flushed a deep shade of pink. "And something looks really good too." He said and walked up to you.

"You mean the omelet? I hope you don't mind but I think you should eat something healthier than ramen." You said. "I wasn't talking about the omelet." He said and placed his arms around you. You laughed a bit. "Where'd you get this apron?" He asked. "I found it in your closet." You said. "Didn't know I even had one. But damn you look good in it." He said as his large hands traced your sweet curves and his lips found your neck. "Tendou, I'm cooking. It's almost done." You said. Tendou sighed. "Then I can't wait for what comes after." He said and left to go change.

Tendou came back quickly in some sweatpants and a hoodie. You had just finished making the omelet and prepared it on two plates. You sat at the table, still wearing the apron as Tendou seemed to really like it and ate with him. He finished the meal quickly, glad to be eating something aside from salty-ass ramen. You finished your portion pretty quickly too. "That was really good, F/N." He said. "I'm glad you liked it. I think I'll cook for you more often then." You said and got up, clearing the table. "If it means you'll be wearing that apron then please, keep cooking." He said. You laughed. He got up and went back to putting his hands all over you. "Damn you look good." He said as one of his hands gave your ass a little squeeze. "Satori." You sighed. He loved hearing you say his first name. "Can you do something for me, F/N?" He asked. "Yeah?" You asked.

Couple Minutes Later

"This is stupid." You said while you stood in the bedroom and he stood out in the living room. "Just let me see." He said from the other side of the door. You blushed. You knew Tendou liked to see you bare. But seeing you in nothing but an apron was definitely new.

You walked out. Tendou looked like he was going to have a nosebleed and die from blood loss. He grinned mischievously and walked up to you. "You're so sexy, F/N." He said. "This is dumb." You muttered. He responded by lifting you up and plopping you down on the sofa then spreading your legs right away. He started to grind on you, his sweatpants were starting to feel like a wall, separating you from unmatched pleasure. You pulled down those sweatpants, happy to see he wasn't wearing anything under them and he kicked them off. Your lips connected and his tongue danced around your's. One of his hands slid down your chest and trailed around your womanhood. His long fingers slowly teased your entrance as your kissing intensified.

You sighed into the kiss while his tongue claimed dominance over your mouth. When your lips disconnected, he stared at your aroused and red face while one of his hands played with your slit as his other massaged your tits and pinched your nipples. "You're beautiful. I'm so lucky to have you all to myself." Tendou sighed while he licked his lips before shoving his face between your legs and wrapping his lips around your clit. Your legs closed tightly around his head and pulled him closer into your yearning womanhood. "Satori." You purred with a lewd rasp vibrating off your lungs. This turned him on and caused him to lightly bite down on your clit. "F- ah!" You squealed in shock at the erotic feeling. His canines traced your clit harshly but the pressure felt so good, sending signals from the thousands of nerves between your legs.

He pulled away quickly though, not letting you have the satisfaction of climaxing on his lips. You smiled and licked your lips and he readied himself between your legs, his hard length, yearning to be united with your body again. He stared deeply into your eyes as he penetrated you with force. Your hands clung to his back and tugged at his pale skin. "F/N." He groaned and thrusted into you again, making your body tremble as his hard member ravaged the area. His skin smacked against your's driving you nuts as one of his hands tugged on the straps of the apron and tightened them, loving the look of your skin being smothered and suffocated by the fabric straps.

He lifted one of your legs over his shoulder so he could access your sensitivity easier. "Aah!" You moaned as he did so, rewarding you with one of Tendou's lustful grins. "Scream for me more, F/N." He begged as he looked down and watched his firm cock enter and exit you. You did as he said and continued to moan for him. You knew how the feeling of his hair being pulled drove Tendou nuts so you stuck your hand in his red main and tugged lightly enough to tease him. He stuck out his tongue and moaned your name with a deepness in his tone.

This got him to pound into you faster, causing you to scream and moan louder than before, which only made your lover more excited. In a few seconds, you knew he was going to run low on stamina. And you were right as he leaned back and allowed you to sit on his lap, bouncing on his hardness. "Sa-Satori!" You moaned as sitting on him made it feel like he was buried deeper inside of you. He grabbed ahold of your hips, encouraging you to ride him with ferocity. "Damn." He groaned, feeling the urge to finish and fill you with his warm fluids. But he wouldn't run the risk of impregnating you and after letting you bounce a few more times, gave you a warning.

"I'm almost there, F/N." He moaned as you nodded. "Me too!" You squealed back at him. Tendou leaned forward, having you bellow him once more so he could finish while he was on top, where he loved to be. In a few thrusts, you hit your climax and screamed while your walls tightened harshly around his dick, forcing him over the edge with you and shutting his eyes in ecstasy. In some seconds, he removed himself from you and simply remained seated in the couch so you could both calm down and get your pulses to a regular pace.

"I have to say, F/N. I'm glad you found that apron." Tendou said as he kissed your cheek. "Me too." You smiled and returned the cheek kiss with a sigh. "So.... Shower?" He asked. You laughed and nodded. "Sounds fun." You said and stood up. He followed you to the shower and you two shared another wonderful moment there.

Needless to say, you really liked your roommate.