Another Match ~ Oikawa Tooru 5

It was late at night when you heard tapping at your window. You ignored it and assumed your mind was playing tricks on you but you couldn't ignore it. You looked at it only to notice that there were small rocks being tossed at your window. You slowly approached the window, worried as to who was tossing rocks at it. You picked up a flashlight and opened the window. "WHAAAAT?" You shouted.

Oikawa was at the bottom, looking up at you. "Tooru? What are you doing here?" You asked. "Can I come in?" He whispered loudly. You nodded as he began climbing up from ledges on your house. "I could just open the door." You said with a laugh. "No. I wanna come in through your window." He grunted as he climbed up. Soon, he reached your window and began climbing through.

He shut the window after entering. "Why are you here?" You asked after he shut the window. "I ran away from home." He said in a low tone as he removed his sweater. "What? What do you mean you ran away from home?" You asked. "I did." He responded and sat on your bed. "Why'd you run away and why are you taking off your clothes?" You asked turning around. He had tossed his shoes in the corner of your room and just finished removing his shirt. "Cause I'm sleeping in your bed with you." He said. "And you can turn around."

You turned and sighed, trying to ignore his toned muscles that only would make you blush. "Why did you run away?" You asked as you sat beside him. "Uhhh can't tell you." He mumbled as he began pulling up the bed sheets, getting comfortable beneath them. He patted the surface next to him. You sighed and got under the sheets with him. "I'll never understand you." You sighed and closed your eyes. "You don't need to understand me. You just need to love me." He said, kissing your forehead. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to him. You both drifted off to sleep together.

Two Days Later

Iwaizumi walked up to his teammate's house and knocked on the door. "Oh hi, Iwaizumi." Tooru's sister said as she answered the door. "Hey. Is Oikawa here?" He asked. "Tooru? No he's not here. He left a pretty angry note because he ran out of a Pocky package." She said, laughing. Iwaizumi's eyebrow twitched. "Okay thanks." He said and turned around.

Later

There was a knock at your door. You opened. "Hi, Hajime!" You said happily. "Hey. Where is he?" He said. "What?" You asked. "Oikawa. I know he's here." Your cousin said, annoyed. "How'd you know?" You asked. "He had a tantrum because he ran out of pockies. He's here right?" Iwaizumi explained. You turned around, angry. "TOORU! DID YOU RUN AWAY BECAUSE YOU FUCKING RAN OUT OF POCKIES?!!" You shouted after turning around and glaring on him as he sat on your couch. "Yis." He mumbled softly.

You looked back to Iwaizumi. "Come in." You growled. He marched in. "IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa gasped and shot up, running to hide. "Get your stupid ass out of my cousin's house!" He shouted as he chased Oikawa. "Nooo I live here!" Oikawa whined as he ran, just missing Iwaizumi's grasp. "F/N, help me!" He shrieked as he hid behind you. "Ey! You shit eating- "Hajime! Don't be mean." You said, annoyed at both of them.

"Thanks, F/N. I love you so much." Oikawa said, thankful that Iwaizumi wasn't about to kill him. "Go home, Tooru." You said calmly. "Why?" He asked. "Because you literally started living in my house over a pocky." You said, almost laughing. "But I love you!" He whined. "Don't be stupid." You sighed. "Telling him not to be stupid is like telling him not to breathe." Iwaizumi sighed. "SO MEAN!" Oikawa shouted.

Next Night

You were about to drift off into a deep slumber but heard a familiar tapping at your window. It was late at night again. "I swear to god." You grumbled and marched to the window, angry. You swung it open to see your boyfriend at the bottom. "F/N!" He shouted. "What, Tooru?" You shouted back. He had already began climbing up the ledges on your building and crawled to your window. You were face to face. "Run out of pockies again?" You asked, annoyed. "No." He said, happily. "Then why did you run away this time?" You asked as he made his way into your room, shutting the window behind him and taking off his shoes. "I didn't run away this time." He hummed as he removed his shirt and got into your bed the same way he did the night that this first occurred. You crawled under the sheets with him.

"Then what?" You asked. "I just like sleeping beside you. That's all." He sighed as he held you close to him. He was an idiot for sure but for some reason you had yet to figure out (besides his muscles), you loved him.

The moment was absolutely perfect. No one in the house but you and your boyfriend. What a beautiful, tranquil and uncommon moment... If only someone were to write a lemon about you both. Oh well.