Consequence ~ Kozume Kenma 2

It was about two months after your second date with Kenma. Since then, you spent your time at school together and would be walked home by the adorable setter who was your boyfriend. On other days, you would sometimes go out and walk around town to just be with each other. You two loved each other's company and did many things together.

"What are you doing?" The boy's voice asked in monotone. Your fingers were in his hair while you sat behind him on his comfortable bed. "I'm trying to braid your hair, Kenma." You said happily. He mumbled something you couldn't hear. "What was that Kenma?" You asked. "Hm? Nothing just forget it." He responded. You lifted the bottom part of his hair and kissed him on the back of his neck. "You can tell me anything." You were teasing him. "Pfft! I mean, don't do that." Kenma instantly turned around with pink cheeks and moved your hands. "Hey! You're going to ruin the braid!" You said laughing a little. "So what did you say?" You asked for the second time. "Nothing." Kenma said once more. "Keeeeeeenmaaaaaa..." You whined. "Fine. I said that I don't want Kuroo seeing that." He finally said. You had forgotten that Kuroo was in the room with you.

"Oh hey, Kuroo." You said smiling at the bed head. "Did you seriously forget that I was here?" He asked slightly bothered. "You're usually so loud I thought you died or something." You came back with. "Why don't you want Kuroo to see me doing your hair anyway?" You asked Kenma. "Cause he'll tease me about it and probably start playing with it." He responded. Kuroo laughed. "Oi Kuroo! I know you have a crush on Kenma, but you're not allowed to touch him." You said hugging your boyfriend from behind.
"What?! Why would I waste my seduction skills on Kenma?" He asked pretty annoyed. "What seduction skills,
Kuroo?" Kenma asked smiling a bit.
"I have seduction skills! I just never used them. I could seduce L/N right now!" His stupid remark clearly pissed off Kenma. "Ha! Try me!" You exclaimed wanting this ridiculous challenge. Kenma just seemed to get even more annoyed.

You stood up proudly. Kuroo smirked and walked over to you. You returned a smug smile. The captain quickly grabbed your waist and pulled you closely towards him. Your eyes widened as he looked straight into them. "Can I kiss her, Kenma?" He asked still keeping eye contact. "WHAT?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!" You exclaimed breaking your eye contact. Kuroo grabbed your chin and forced you to look him in the eye.

"Stop, Kuroo you're being stupid." Said Kenma. "I give up you win, Kuroo." You surrendered removing his arms from you. Kuroo smiled. "See?" He smugly said. "Kenma's way sexier than you anyway." You said. Kenma gave you a look not knowing how he felt about those words. "Humph!" Kuroo refused to accept what you just said.

Later

Kuroo left Kenma's house after he was called home by his mother. You remained seated on the bed with Kenma. "F/N. I think there's something you should know." Said Kenma. You were eager to find out what this was. "What is it?" You asked very interested. Kenma looked at you. "Kuroo might have a thing for you." He informed you.

Apparently, before you and Kenma started dating, Kuroo admitted to Kenma that he was interested in you and was going to ask you out. He later found out that Kenma was interested in you as well and he backed off. Ever since then, Kuroo has denied any feelings for you.

"He says he doesn't feel that way anymore but I don't believe him." Kenma said. "I'm not stupid. Kuroo's obviously more attractive than me."
He sounded pretty upset. "Kenma, are you worried that I'd choose being with Kuroo the dumbass over you?" You asked. "Kind of." He responded. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Kenma was startled.

You grabbed Kenma by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to you. Your foreheads touching. "I love you, Kenma! You're so damn cute! How demented would I have to be to choose to be with anyone else?" You almost screamed again. Kenma was shocked. You had no clue what his response would be. It was much better than you planned.

Kenma grabbed you, pinned you to the bed and managed to get on top of you. Soon, your lips met. This was the first time the two of you shared a kiss and you wrapped your arms around him as the two of you proceeded to engage in a long make out session. You didn't want this moment to end. Kenma's body was heating up and he removed his sweatshirt which permitted him to feel more comfortable with you. You lightly tugged at his shirt which he was about to take off when of course, his phone rang. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Screamed your mind as the two of you paused for a while. Kenma removed himself from on top of you and answered the phone. "Hello?" Kenma casually answered the phone as if nothing just happened while you tried to regain your breath. "Kuroo?" He puzzled. You also heard a little knock at the door.

Turned out, Kuroo forgot his keys in Kenma's room and was locked out of the house. Kenma walked over to the door and let him in. "I've been knocking on the door forever. What were you doing?" Kuroo annoyingly asked. He quickly noticed you panting a bit on the bed and Kenma's sweatshirt on the floor. Kuroo's annoyed expression changed to a mischievous and smug look. "Oooooooooooooh. I see. I interrupted something." He smirked.
You frowned, stood up, picked up Kuroo's keys and threw them at him. He caught them. "You can't really throw anything at me and succeed in hitting me. I'm a volleyball player you know?" He smugly said. "Go away, Kuroo." Kenma said. Kuroo smiled like an idiot and left.

"I really don't think he's interested in me, Kenma." You said when Kenma shut the door and reentered the room, sitting on the bed and putting back on his sweatshirt.

You quickly stoped that from happening by sitting on Kenma's lap and moving his hands to your waist.
"I don't believe we finished, Kenma." You smirked. "Uhm. I got I little too carried away, F/N." He gulped. "I didn't yet." You smiled.