Remember ~ Azumane Asahi 3

You were in the courtyard of the hospital. The weather was nice. The sky was clear and it was pretty warm out. You walked around, stroking the leaves of the low hanging tree branches. There were some butterflies fluttering around. All white. The white butterflies came out at this time of the year to find a mate. Once they found their mates, they would stop appearing until the season is over. You sighed out of boredom. You felt sad. The butterflies made you think of people that were close to you. Nishinoya being on your mind but mostly Asahi. Him, being the first face you can remember with kindness radiating off of him. You sat on a nearby bench and closed your eyes, taking deep breaths and trying your memory exercises.

You, lying down on a hardwood floor. Your hand was being held in a much larger one as you laid there, warmth radiating off of the person beside you. "F/N." He said. It was Asahi. He was lying beside you. "Are you sleeping?" He asked. You moved your head. "I don't know." You muttered. You could hear a pleased laugh from him. "Why are we on the floor?" He asked. "Well I tackled you here and we never really got up." You explained. "Heh. The floor's cold." He said. "I don't care." You retorted and opened your eyes. He saw that you opened your eyes and reacted with a warm smile, happy to see your E/C eyes looking straight at him. "I like being here. With you I mean." He said happily as his grip on your hand tightened. You were about to respond but- Water. You felt a cold drop of water hit the top of your head.

You opened your eyes, back in the courtyard of the hospital and looked up to the sky. The blue sky had a few dark clouds forming. You decided you didn't want to be out in the rain because, why would you? You headed back to your room, finding it weird that you weren't being supervised by hospital staff until you saw a group of nurses staring at you. You sighed.

You were alone in your room. The window was being violently attacked by heavy rain. It was a good thing you came back when you did. You were bored and out of things to do so you just stared at the window, watching the rain.

Nishinoya had promised to bring a big umbrella that could fit both of you under it. Unfortunately, he was absent for an unknown reason. Tanaka was also absent and a pornographic movie came out today so you had an idea as to where they were. Because Noya had always brought the umbrella, you didn't have one. And the rain was extreme. You weren't allowed to be in the school after hours because you weren't part of a club. If you went back in, using the rain as an excuse, a teacher would just brush you off in an annoyed manner. So, you stood under an edge of the school roof. You didn't even have a rain coat. Not to mention, your school uniform shirt was white and already a bit wet, and you weren't in the mood for exposing further nudity to anyone due to it getting more wet. Suddenly, a ray of hope showed up. It was Asahi. He had exited the gymnasium with an umbrella. You didn't speak to him often but you were on good enough terms (because of you and Noya's friendship) to ask if he could share his umbrella with you. You didn't even need to ask, as being a total gentleman, Asahi took note of your situation quickly and was soon by your side. "Hi, Azumane!" You said as he approached. "Hey, L/N. I'm guessing you don't have an umbrella." He said, awkwardly laughing. "I don't. I was hoping you maybe had room for another?" You said/asked also awkwardly. He noticed that you didn't have a coat and your white shirt was already a bit damp. Wrong day to wear a bright red bra, F/N. He blushed a bit. "Sure. I wouldn't mind." He said kindly, attempting to ignore your lack of modesty. "Thanks. You're a life saver." You said happily as you joined him under the umbrella. It was only when you parted ways that you asked if you could call him Asahi. He said yes and the two of you began to see more of each other.

Meanwhile

Nishinoya was on his laptop, looking up D.I.Ys on how to cure amnesia. His phone rang. "Hello, Nishinoya residence. How may I assist you?" He answered, trying to sound formal. "Hey, Noya. It's Asahi." Spoke the kind voice on the other end. "Hey, Asahi. What's up?" Noya asked, turning down the loud tutorial he was watching. "I was planning on visiting F/N at the hospital today. Want to join me?" Asked Asahi. "Asahi, honey. I would love to. I'll meet you at the hospital. I have a plan." Nishinoya said and hung up. He got up, packed up his laptop and put on his coat. He put on his boots, picked up his umbrella and was about to leave. But then, he picked up a large rock that he so happened to have and slid it into a man-purse he had with him, leaving the house, with a mission.