(Lemon) Help ~ Kindaichi Yuutarou 4

You made the not so serious decision that you had a crush on Kindaichi. You planned to let him know on Valentine's day and even got a card prepared for him with some chocolate. However, you also came to the realization that there was a specific girl he's been talking to lately who's been flirting with him. But being a teenage guy, he hasn't seemed to have noticed.

It was the day before Valentine's day and you had just finished receiving a concession. As you walked past the lockers with your things, you spotted a girl at someone's locker putting something in it. You quickly noticed that it was the girl that had been hanging with Kindaichi recently. She noticed that you saw her and she quickly scurried away. As you walked by the locker, your curiosity got the better of you and you felt the need to check who's locker it was. Your suspicions were correct, it was Kindaichi's locker. You instantly could imagine how things would go tomorrow. The two would get together and you wouldn't get to let Kindaichi know your feelings. You sighed and left the school.

Valentine's Day

It was finally the end of the day. You spent the majority of it turning down confessions and returning cards and chocolates that you got. One guy even gave you a teddy bear with chocolates, flowers and a card. You felt so bad returning those items.

You sighed and waited for Kindaichi out of the gym. Practice would end soon so it wasn't a problem. Suddenly, a volleyball went flying out the door. Oikawa ran out to get it and turned, catching sight of you next to the door. "F/N. Hi." He said awkwardly. You didn't like that he called you by your first name. "Hi, Oikawa." You said. The fact that you called him by his last name seemed to bother him. "How are you?" He asked. You shrugged and looked at your phone. It was kind of rude but showed him you weren't interested in having a conversation with him. "What are you doing after we finish practice?" He asked, insisting in the conversation that didn't need to happen. "It doesn't matter." You said with a sharper tone. Oikawa noticed the change in tone and understood you didn't want to talk. "I'll see you." He finally said and left.

Finally, Kindaichi exited the gym. "Hi, L/N." He said. "Hey. You took pretty long is everything okay?" You asked. He instantly blushed bright red. "What? I'm sorry for keeping you waiting It's nothing I didn't mean to take long." He said frantically. "Uh. Okay. So are we hanging out?" You asked happily. "Yeah let's go." He said excited.

Later

You two arrived at Kindaichi's house. While he was out of his room, you slid your card and chocolates under his pillow so that he'd find it later when you left. You didn't want him to find out with you there. Too awkward.

You were both seated in his room, talking about Valentine's day. "I'm guessing you got a bunch of letters and stuff today." He said. "You wouldn't believe it. I think it was more than last year." You sighed. "Guys can be pretty desperate, you know." He laughed. "Tell me about it." You rolled your eyes. "Was there anyone you said yes to?" He asked. "None. I didn't even know the majority of them." You said with a sigh. "I guess being pretty means they don't need to know you to like you." He said with a red tint on his cheeks. You blushed. "Well thanks." You mumbled. He scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"So what about your confessions?" You asked. "I got none. Just a letter." He muttered. "From that girl that talks to you now right?" You asked. "Yeah. How did you know?" He asked. "I saw her putting a note in your locker yesterday." You said. "She's annoying." He hummed. "You don't like her?" You asked. "Of course not. I don't even know why she talks to me." He said awkwardly. "I don't know why any girl talks to me." He sighed. "Not even me?" You asked. He looked away awkwardly. "I have no idea why you out of anyone in the entire school talk to me. I don't even know why you're here." He admitted. "Because I like to spend time with you. I like you." You said. You didn't think he understood what you meant by "like". "I like you too. Wait no!" He randomly said. "What?" You asked.