Chapter 1: Pilot

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Shampoo, body wash, conditioner, face wash, towel, toothbrush and toothpaste? Check." I said while marking down the things I need for going back to the boarding house. "School uniforms, casual attire, formal attire, camera and going out shirts? Check."

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and I let them in. "Busy?" mom's voice ask as I'm still packing up my stuff.

"Yeah." I answered casually. "What's wrong mom?" I ask and take a rest by looking at her.

She went to mew then hold my hands and rub it. "I just can't believe that you are finally on senior year now. Do your best Ama," she said then hug me.

"Don't worry mom," I said, hugging her back. "I've always study even during holidays. That's why I'm the number one student of all private and international school."

She broke the hug then look at me. "I forgot, the school chose you and gives you the full time scholarship."

I smiled then continue my job. "Don't work too much and too hard mom. I'm worried about your health."

"The one who works are mostly you even though it was just a part time job," she said and I can hear that she's chuckling. "I'm just a mother who's taking care of a noodle shop," she remind me.

"Right..." I said while packing my books.

"Have you done everything?" she ask.

"Yup. Got my moneys and check books," I answered, showing her the check books. "Here's for the family mom," I said, giving her three check books.

"You're too much, Ama." she gladly take it and opened it. "Oh my, 9 million won each?!! That's too much my daughter," she exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it mom, I've got hundreds of part time job during the holidays." I said and try to make my mom not too worried. "That's why I'm rarely in house."

She hold my hand then rub it again and said, "Thank you so much. I will pray for the best for you."

"Thanks mom," I said then hug her.

After a while, I put my luggage nearby the entrance door while taking a medicine I need. Mom's getting ready to sent me to Gimhae airport. I finalise my stuff and not to forgot, my passport and my student card. I'll be dead if lose this precious item. Then my little brother go out to his room and walk towards me.

"Got all your stuff?" he ask.

"Pretty much." I answered. "You're going to follow me?" I look at him.

"Of course and again, do you really have to go?" he pout.

I pinch his cheek then said, "Even if I'm turning down the offer, mom still force me to go."

Suddenly he hug me and said, "I'm gonna miss you noona."

I just shook my head in amusement and pat his head. "You've always said that." I chuckled. I pulled away then level myself the same height as him and offer, "During holidays, I will comeback and teach you new language. How's that?"

He smiled then hug me again. "You're the best sister ever."

"Oh Sungmin," mom come on the right time. "You're going to follow too?"

"Of course," he said near me.

"Alright then, let's go," mom said taking the car key.

We walked outside of our house with Kotaro helping me bringing some of my stuff to the apartment's parking lot, downstairs. We put my stuff on the boot and then get in the car with Kotaro on the back and I'm on the passenger's seat. While driving, I check my boarding pass and everything.