Chapter 19: Rivalry

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

"Sigh... I'm so tired." I complain while I put my head on the table and expand my arm until it almost reach across the dining table in the cafeteria.

"The school international day ended four days ago. How come you still tired?" Yoshi look at me closer in disbelief.

"I've been trying to finish the ICT practical homework then send it to our teacher on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday, I've been tortured by some weird back pain." I answered and I literally can feel the pain now.

"Did you dehydrated somehow?" Jihun ask while studying biology. How coincidental it is.

"No." I replied.

"You probably overdid something with your physical body." Fen look at me then.

"Now you said it, I did stretch a lot during the three days." I agreed to her statement. "Hanmi," I turn to her. "Send me to one of the best spa you have."

"Oh... sorry Ama." she apologised instead. "I wish I could bring you but the whole weekend and the next weekend I will be busy studying business from my parents."

"Next time then." I said then stretch my body a little bit.

"You can sit straight though." Ming observe me.

"Yeah, but this severe pain is too punishable to handle every time I laid down flat." I explained my dire situation. "I can still stand and sit straight normally but I can't lay down comfortably."

"Good morning." a person greet from behind us.

"Morning." I turn around and wave at the group.

"What are you guys talking about?" Haechan look at us and exchange glances with each other.

"Nothing." Hanmi answered.

"Time?" Fen ask, jolting out her head which startled Ming, Hanmi and all of the NCT Dream that stayed in the boarding house.

"It's 7:15 a.m." Yoshi answered, looking at his watch.

"I'm going then." I said then stand up from my place.

"Where are you going Ama noona?" Renjun look at me as I carry my backpack.

"Student Council room." I answered.

"Why?" Jeno ask then.

"Talent show program." I answered and walk away from them.

Immediately I get to the student council room and start doing my duty. Flipping papers from the file, record all of the past events and many more. In short, I'm stuck on this chair until the next school bell rang. Not long enough, someone knock on my door and I let whoever it is in.

"Good morning Amaterasu." a girl bow down to me.

"Oh, yeah... you... uhh..." I forgot the girl's name. "Arin!" I exclaimed and nod as I finally remembered her name. "What can I do for you?"

"Here's the cover that you want me to design." Arin shyly give me the cover looks.

I examine it while holding my chin and keep on tilting my head just to see if it's perfect. They design is cool and I can say that it's more than perfect now. This will do. I say, she do have talents in art and design.

"It's perfect." I give her a thumbs up.

She smiled and said, "Thank you so much. Glad you like it."

"Like it?" I look at her. "I'm loving it!" I said and she smiled even more.

"Thank you Amaterasu." she bowed down and start to walk away.