Ending: Taeil

(Korean)

Taeil's P.O.V

"And again, NCT has surprised us with their comebacks!" I heard the television show word while I am walking downstairs. The members must be watching the rerun of one of our comeback concert. However, I just ignore it as I am walking towards the exit door.

"Going somewhere?" I heard Johnny's voice from the back.

I turn around while I am wearing my shoes then replied, "Just buying some snack at the convenience store."

"Oh, while you are there, can you buy me a snack too hyung?" Jeno ask while looking at me on the sofa.

"Sure." I said then exit the dorm.

To be honest, I actually lied to Johnny and most likely all of them. Actually, once a month I have been going to the forest where we camped before. I am there to clear my mind off and to pay visit. After all those time, I still felt guilty of what I did. Ama has already gone and I have no idea what happened next.

On the way to the forest, I will go to flower shop to buy a bouquet of flower. When I am arrived, I was greeted by the store employee. The store itself is kinda crowded today but I just take my time to pick a flower. But in the end, I picked the usual flowers.

"As usual?" the store employee approach me.

"Yeah." I nod my head and the employee starts to take the flowers and pack it to make a bouquet.

The store employee give the bouquet to me then I payed for the price then exited the shop afterwards while holding onto the flower carefully. The flowers that I bought are just white roses, tulips and ambrosia. This are the flowers I found it beautiful. That and include several flower that I have brought to that forest as an extras.

The journey was just quick to get to the forest since all I am riding on are just the bus then walk towards the foot of the forest and continue on until I enter the forest. When I saw the light at the end of my journey, I know that I am at the right place since I saw the one and only huge tree standing tall at the centre of the plain grass area.

Well, I do not want to say it is a plain grass area and on the same time, I am a bit confuse whether I am at the right place or not since the place are now filled with flowers. The flowers that I brought.

I am not surprised but on the same time I am scared though. According to what Ama told all of us, there is indeed another being live in this forest. Furthermore, I saw it too in the hospital that day. That fox masked person must be the one who planted the flowers that I brought. That is just my wild guess though.

Nevertheless, I walk up to the view and mesmerise it for a while. The memory where the whole NCT and Ama had picnic together can be seen from here. Under the tree where we eat together, play games together, and the spot where I look at Ama from afar while she is painting. It's gone now. What is left is just memory. I better put this flower now.

Suddenly, before I could turn around, I felt something soft drop on my head and I can feel that it fits my head. Furthermore, just now I could feel a hand slightly touching my hair. It made me surprise making me to jump around to look at the person.

There, I saw a petite female figure wearing a white long sleeve dress. Her hair is brown, her lips are small including her nose. She has a fair skin and her eyes are the eyes that I have been searching for a long time. My mouth gap open with surprise.

"A-Ama?" I question her.

"Correct." she flashes a smile that I used to see before. The whole world around me stop. "You're late, Taeil." she snap me back to the reality.