Chapter 22: Senior and Junior

(Japanese)

Ama's P.O.V

"Ama, meet my first cousin, Atsuhiro Inukai." Yoshi introduce me to his cousin first. "Inukai, meet my best friend, Amaterasu." he introduced me next.

My mind started to recall something as I heard Yoshi's cousin name. When I remembered it, my eyes widen and stare at him and said in disbelief tone, "Senpai?!"

"Little Ama?!" he look back at me with the same expression as mine.

"I-Is that r-really you, I-Inukai senpai?" I started to smile widely with my tears of happiness escape through my right eyes.

He somehow hyperventilate then said, "There's only one way to find out. Where did I got to school when I was in primary?"

"Kyoto Future Leader Kids School." I answered.

His mouth is wide open afterwards. More tears start to escape from my eyes. Inukai went closer to me then hug me really tight. I hug him back without complaining about me is out of breathe. My long first friend came back to me. I can't believe it.

"It is you Ama." he said with a smile and still hugging me as I can feel his warm tears. My tears also escape.

"I miss you Inukai senpai." I replied to him.

"Me too Ama." he respond as his hand are holding the back of my head.

He's warmth comes back to me through our hug. My long lost best friend finally came back to me. It feels like the time itself has stopped in our hug and our tears finally dried up afterwards. Yoshi suddenly fake a cough which ruin the moment.

"Seriously, Yoshi?" Inukai broke the hug and look back at Yoshi.

"What?" Yoshi look at us weirdly. "I'm trying to get both of your attention as I have a lot of question flooding in my brain right now."

"Right..." Inukai and I said it in a perfect sync. We look back at each other and giggles.

"We still have the same thoughts." I said.

"We are partners in crime anyway." Inukai replied with a smile. I miss his cute smile.

"So..." Yoshi ruin the moment again. "Mind if I ask you guys a question now?" he ask.

"Anything to stop you from ruining our reunion." Inukai replied. Savage as always.

"Why am I your cousin again?" Yoshi look disappointed. "Anyway, you two know each other?!" he suddenly scream.

"Yeah." Inukai and I replied simultaneously again.

"What's going on?" Yuta suddenly come out of nowhere, looking at Inukai, Yoshi and I back to back.

"You're also Japanese?" Inukai ask Yuta.

"Y-Yeah." Yuta replied. "And you are?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoshi's cousin and Amaterasu's senior also known as her partner in crime, Atsuhiro Inukai." he held out his hand.

"O-Oh, nice to meet you too." Yuta replied and shake his hands. "So, how did you guys, know each other?" Yuta ask after shaking his hand, looking at Inukai who's close to me right beside me right. We keep on exchanging smile to each other.

"Inukai is a senior during my primary year." I answered. "He's three years older than me."

"Remember our first meeting?" Inukai change to me.

"How can I forgot." I said and hold both of his hand and jump around like a kid.

"So how did you guys meet each other?" Yoshi ask and he just anticipated.