Ending: Taeyong

(Korean)

Taeyong's P.O.V

"One two three and four, five six seven eight." That counting continues on by our instructor as us NCT are practicing for our comebacks soon. Then, our instructor stopped the dance then turn to us and said, "That's all for today guys. Please rest and don't forget to practice."

Our instructor immediately goes out of our practice room and the first thing that all of us do when our instructor is out of sight is laying down on the floor with a big sigh being release and we complain about how hurting it is our joints are after practicing the new choreography. To be wise, I also find myself hard to comprehend the choreography.

"What is the time now guys?" I ask any of them while staring at the ceiling and feeling some cold air to dry off my sweats.

"Almost 12." I heard Yuta answered for me.

"Really?!" I stand up straight away after hearing the time. The practice really took one whole day and I am extra late to go back home now. Plus, I am starving like I could eat one whole buffet right now. "I'm going first. Bye guys." I rush to the door and took my car keys.

"Bye hyung." I heard one of the member replied. "And don't forget to say hi to your wife for us." They added before I could hear the door of our practice room finally closed.

Right after, I reached to my car and start the engine, the first thing I look at was the time itself then curse on how late I am. Hopefully when I reached home, my wife will understand me. Wait, she understands me the most compare to the other members, and I understand her more than any woman that I ever met. That is why we ended up to be marrying each other since we love each other truthfully. However still, I hope my wife will understand me.

Thankfully, the road is clear and there is no traffic that is going to delay my journey back home which made my driving to be less stressful. To reduce more anxious and panic attack including the hunger that I am suffering right now, I switched on the radio and listen to the night music while driving.

When I finally arrived to my apartment after I parked on the reserved parking for the residents, I rush towards the lift in no time and entered the floor to my room number. When I arrived in front of the door, I entered the password to unlock the door. After the lock sound opened, slowly I entered my house tiptoeing, hoping that I do not wake up my wife.

To my surprise, when I entered the corridor, I heard sound playing on the living room with some talking and music. At this late at night, I am guessing that my wife is watching some sort of new drama. Nevertheless, I still checked on the living room and found out that my wife has been sleeping on the couch while still switching on the television. She must have waited for me for a long time. Additionally, I can see that she is waiting for me ever since it was dinner because I saw the plates with food in it are still on the table untouched on my side.

Before, I would rush to eat my food, I care about my wife the most in this world so I went to her side, take the TV remote and switch it off which made the room to be more dark afterwards. However, I still care about my wife so I let it be and I do not even bother to switch on the light so I could let my wife enjoy her sleep.

However, just before I could carry her up, my wife suddenly opened her eyes and sit straight up, facing me after noticing that I switched off the television. She rubbed her eyes then face me again. Honestly, even though I always look at her, her beauty never ceases to put a smile on my face. How can someone like me are able to have her.

"Oh, Taeyong, you're home." My wife about to stand up but I push her gently back to the couch and sit back down with her.

"Hey, Ama, why are you sleeping here? You should be sleeping in our room." I said in worried while holding her hands.