Chapter 9: Rotten to the core

(Korean)

Ama's P.O.V

The morning greet me as my alarm finally rang. I stop it then get out of my bed and freshen up myself. Before I wear my uniform as I finish showering, I'll make sure I'm perfectly fresh as a daisy. After all of the final check, I opened up my closet, getting ready for my day.

An evil grin has been stuck on me ever since I walk out of my bed. Today is the day, the first day of winter. I took out my school uniform and I wore it. It is a white uniform while the coat is also white but with a black colour on the edge of it and a black skirt. As for the final touch, I wear the red ribbon, prefects and student council badge and finally, the rotten emblem on my left.

As my bag is all ready pack with today's subject, fabulously I walk out of my room with my body feel the beat of the winter. Jihun and Yoshi has been waiting for me as they wear white also. They also put on the rotten emblem.

I high five Jihun then Yoshi offer his hand and said, "Let's go, queen."

"Let's show them the rotten side of us, King and Spade." I said an accept Yoshi's hand. He laugh maliciously while Jihun and I laugh of the amusement.

Unlike our normal hot day attitude, we about to show them the other side of VOEZ. Even though it's fall, since it's cold, we consider it as winter anyways. We spin around to the counter of the food and take the food without even checking it. It may sound crazy but every time when the season is cold, we have our own theme. This year theme is, Wicked and Rotten.

"I can't WAIT until it's Halloween..." Ming shout form the other side, walking together with the girls and put on their evil grin.

"Wait until it's our sports day, honey." Hanmi touch his lip.

"Good morning Joker, Ace and Jack." Jihun, Yoshi and I greet them.

"Let's have FUN this year." Yoshi said and laugh evilly which we also got caught up to.

"Boredom is not an option." I gain their attentions. "Cause we rotten."

"To the core." everyone continue it then we smirk evilly.

"Jihun, Fen." I called them and they all look at me. "This year, you take care of the school recording studio."

"Shall we milady?" Jihun offer his hand to Fen.

"Indeed we shall." Fen accept it.

"Let's go guys." I said. "We don't want to them to feel hurt in the morning don't we?"

We just laugh maliciously and go to the lift. We enter Jihun's and my classroom as we are about to drop the beat soon during lunch. We practice our dance first as we try to perfect the situation. Not for long, the school bell rang and the rest go to their room leaving me and Jihun originally.

"Good morning my student." Miss Herin greet us and she notice our looks. "So, as for the final year, what is this year theme? You guys look really evil now."

"Long Live Evil." I answered with my eyes widen.

"What a way to start a memory." Miss Herin join us. "Now, shall we?"

And with that, we begin our studies. We act normal as we are studying. Luckily, Monday we don't have any class that involve either international student and private student for us to join. The winter is special for us.

As for break, I didn't go but Hanmi took over me and I said to her to act normally before the big surprise while the rest of us are hijacking the studio room. With evil intentions, the rest of us march forward to the school recording studio. Instead of opening the door normally, we open the door violently but not until the door itself could break but more likely to gain the person inside attentions.